*Late* 100K Special

Bro we're almost gonna reach 120k, thank you so much😭

I'm just gonna write random stories I thought of but I feel like you guys love jealous Chifuyu so mainly it'll be that.

Jealous Chifuyu

"Hm,"

Chifuyu spied on (Y/n) as she talked to Takemichi.

"Hmm,"

Chifuyu spied as (Y/n) talked to Mikey.

"HM!"

Chifuyu watched as (Y/n) talked to Baji.

"Hmmm,"

Chifuyu stared as (Y/n) talked with Draken.

He eventually came out of the shadows and went behind (Y/n), unnoticed.

Chifuyu smirked as he saw (Y/n) nape from between her strands of hair.

He snaked his hands on her neck, scaring the hell out of (Y/n) as she flinched and turned around, rubbing behind her neck.

"Chifuyu?"

Chifuyu took (Y/n) hand and held on to it tightly as they walked together to their apartment.

As they reached the 2nd floor, Chifuyu led (Y/n) towards his room, surprising her.

"We're going to your place? Okie," (Y/n) said as she looked at Chifuyu's back.

As they entered the room, Chifuyu locked the door as he plopped his head on (Y/n) shoulders.

(Y/n) smiled as she patted Chifuyu's fluffy head. "What's up?"

"Toman is full of boys and you're the only girl," Chifuyu's voice was muffled due to his face stuffed on (Y/n)'s shoulders.

(Y/n) ohh-ed unnoticeably as she kinda got the idea what Chifuyu was gonna say. But she just wanted to hear it said from Chifuyu's own mouth.

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

Chifuyu then looked up, pouting like a kid. "Don't you get it? You might get taken by other boys!"

 "Don't you get it? You might get taken by other boys!"

(Y/n) tried not to die from his cuteness. This guy...

"What made you think so??" (Y/n) decided to play innocent.

"Well, I mean, you hang out with boys too much. And you were talking with them happily,"

"You were watching??"

"...No,"

"You were."

"No"

"I saw you,"

"Oh,"

"Just kidding,"

Chifuyu face palmed mentally and went back to his original place which was (Y/n) shoulders.

But he suddenly looked up like he thought of something.

He came closer and kissed her on the lips. As they kissed, Chifuyu pushed down (Y/n) on the couch, pinning her down with his arms.

They broke the kiss and (Y/n) blushed at his sudden change of attitude.

"Chifuyu, don't worry, I love you and you only!" (Y/n) said. "I'm just friends with some Toman members since childhood, they're like siblings to me."

Chifuyu's clear light blue eyes stared into (Y/n)'s. But eventually plopped on top of (Y/n) and hugged her.

"I love you too,"

Interviewing characters!!

Who is (Y/n) to you??

Chifuyu

Chifuyu: (Y/N)-SAN IS SO F*CKING AMAZING!! She is just the best girl I have ever met in my whole entire life. Like literally. It's true. She's so good at fighting and like it's just so cool!! I wanna be like her someday!! She cute and pretty usually but when she's fighting, she turns all cool and badass!! She so nice too! She cares so everyone and me and like SHE'S JUST-

10 min later...

-That's why I love her. I truly love her. She's mine.

Mikey

Mikey: (Y/n)? Oh, you mean (Y/n)-chin?? She's strong and nice. Best girl. *gives thumbs up as he opens a pack of dorayaki*

Draken: Oi, Mikey, don't you dare eat during this interview. It's important.

Mikey: Yeah, I'm hungry. *Eats and muches*

Draken: *Proceeds to apologize to the interviewer, eventually making Mikey apologize too*

Draken

Draken: Well, she's cool and all. Badass fighting style. She's someone you can trust. Yeah. 

Emma: Ooh

Draken: Why are you here, Emma.

Emma: Just to check

Draken: Check what

Emma: *Whispers* whether you like (Y/n) or not

Draken: Huh? What'd you say? Why you whisperin'

Emma: *Smiles* Nothing

Baji

Baji: Uhhh, basically like a sis to me. Cool badass. No wonder people fall for her. She always shares Peyoung while complaining. Yeah, she's nice, I guess.

Chifuyu: *Smiles*

Baji: What?

Takemichi

Takemichi: (Y/n)-san is truly amazing. She helps me every single time and I'm really thankful. She's just an amazing person I trust and respect!!

Hina: (Y/n) is a great bestie. Best friend ever!! *makes heart with hands*

Takemichi: HhhHiiIIiNnnAAa??

Hina: Yea, Takemichi-kun??

Takemichi: Nevermind. I just wondered why you were here.

Hina: I was asked too, what do you mean?

Pls tell me if you want any other characters interviewed lol. I'll just add it in the comments as replies.