58 || Battle Begins

"Emma?"

Baji, Chifuyu, and Takemichi froze as they heard a familiar voice.

They slowly turned around to see...

Mikey and Draken.

Takemichi was about to contact Mikey but almost dropped his phone.

"M-mikey-kun, Draken-kun..." Takemichi cried out. "What are you guys-"

"What happened to Emma?" Draken said as he ran over Emma who was on Baji's back. "...Why's she beat up?"

"Who did this to her?" Mikey grabbed Takemichi's shoulders and shook them furiously. The more Takemichi thought about Emma, the more tears filled his eyes and it was hard for him to speak.

"It was Kisaki." Chifuyu spoke up.

"Kisaki..." Mikey looked down. "So it's Tenjiku's fault?"

"Mikey-kun calm down," Takemichi managed to choke out words.

"Forget it, we gotta take her to the hospital." Draken carried Emma and ran full speed towards the hospital.

The monitor beeped as Emma lay down on the hospital bed.

Draken hid his face in his arms, holding Emma's hand beside him.

Mikey stared at the two from far away, frozen in the spot.

"The fight's in an hour, what should we do?" Chifuyu whispered to Baji and Takemichi.

They were all quiet.

Baji let out a long sigh. "We'll go. We don't need Mikey and Draken to win. We'll just try our best."

"Alright, I'm in," Takemichi said.

"Why don't you lead us?" Chifuyu requested to Takemichi.

"Huh? Me?" Takemichi widened his eyes.

"That might be a good idea," Baji smirked a little.

"Okay then, we'll fight for (Y/n)-san, Emma-chan, Mikey-kun, and Draken-kun!" Chifuyu said.

They all prayed for Emma to wake up and they left the hospital to get warmed up for the critical battle.

"Take me to the fight." (Y/n) demanded.

"That'll be a no," Izana said, staring at the wall.

"What, are you afraid of me betraying you guys?" (Y/n) tested as she stood up.

"Don't get fired up. I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"I can fight y'know," (Y/n) was getting irritated.

"I know,"

"Then take me to the fight."

"Stop asking, it's no use. I'm gonna go now. Next time you see me, you'll truly be mine."

"F*ck you," (Y/n) cursed.

Izana opened the door. But at the same time (Y/n) stormed towards the door.

"HEY-" Before Izana could stop her, she ran full speed and ran out of the room.

(Y/n) was really annoyed by Izana and was in a rage. She couldn't forgive what Izana and Kisaki did to her friends. And it was at that moment that she knew, something inside her snapped.

Gunshots rang threw out the hall as (Y/n) felt bullets speeding past her. One of them scratched her arm as blood started to ooze out. It was painful, but the first priority was to get out of here as soon as possible.

(Y/n) managed to get out of the building and the first thing she saw was a delivery pizza bike. She ran towards it and started the engine.

Not caring about the shouts behind her, she sped off.

Toman and Tenjiku met up at the location they were supposed to fight.

But, Kisaki nor Izana wasn't present.

As well as Toman, the president and vice president was not present.

Without their leaders, both teams were in confusion.

While Baji was smirking. "Did ya leader chicken out?"

There were grunts in the crowd of Tenjiku. Not to mention, there were more people in Tenjiku than Toman.

"Same goes to you, what happened to your leader?" Someone in Tenjiku shouted. A face showed up to see Haitani Ran and Rindou.

"F*ck the Haitani brothers," Chifuyu muttered.

"Quit it," A clear voice echoed throughout the place. It was Izana.

"Leader!! Why were you late??" Someone said.

"I had some chasing to do but I gave up cuz I'm too lazy," Izana replied. Everyone was confused. The truth is, Izana lost sight of (Y/n).

At the same time, Kisaki showed up. Takemichi noticed and he couldn't hold back. He raged and stormed towards Kisaki with his fists raised high.

"Takemitchy??" Chifuyu's eyes widened at the sudden act.

"Hold on, Takemichi!" Baji tried to stop him but he was too late.

A clean punch landed on Kisaki's face.

At this, Tenjiku got fired up and started to charge Toman.

 And the fight has begun.

Izana smirked as he watched. "Bye-bye, Toman."

(Not edited)

July.26.2022