15 || THERE AIN'T, IS THERE?

FIRST, I WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS!!! I'M VERY HAPPY AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO SKIP CLASS AND WRITE THIS STORY ON AND ON BUT SADLY I CAN'T!! I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE WHENEVER I HAVE TIME!! NOW, HAPPY READING!!

Third POV

Everyone bowed down to the president and vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"GOOD WORK, PRESIDENT!" Everyone showed respect.

Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi walked towards the front of the shrine. Takemichi didn't know what to do. He just followed Mikey and Draken and felt bad that everyone was bowing toward the boy.

When Mikey and Draken arrived at the front, Mikey looked around at everyone gathered.

Wow, Takemichi thought, the atmosphere changed just from Mikey standing in front of everyone...This is the Toman president!!

"We're gathered today because of the Mobius incident. When they clash with us, it's going to be a big dispute." Mikey spoke.

WHAT IS MOBIUS?? I DIDN'T HEAR THAT FROM NAOTO!!! Takemichi thought.

"If we do clash, it'll be around the time of the Musashi Festival." Mikey continued. "Now then," he sat down on the steps and smiled. "Let me hear what everyone thinks."

Draken noticed the confused face on Takemichi so he told Mitsuya, who was next to him, to explain this whole situation.

Mitsuya explained that Mobius is a biker gang two years older than Toman who's been controlling Shinjuku.

Toman only controlled around Shibuya. Takemichi was continuing to listen to Mitsuya when suddenly,

WHAM!!

Mitsuya looked behind Takemichi, only to see (Y/n) blocking and saving Takemichi from Pah-chin's kick.

"Huh?" Takemichi whirled around to see (Y/n) and a big guy.

"Why are you trying to kick Takemitchy?" (Y/n) growled at Pah-chin. 

"It's not your problem (Y/n)-san, now get out of Pah-chin way so he can do what he wants," another guy next to Pah-chin, Peh-yan, snapped back.

Pah-chin ignored those two and headed towards Takemichi. 

"You're Hanagaki, right, from the underground fight with Kiyomasa? How you planning to pay for the bets we lost, huh?" Pah-chin said to Takemichi.

"The bets?" Takemichi was confused. 

"Hey, (Y/n) and Peh, Pah, cut it out. Don't start fighting with the president's guest." Mistuya said. "The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name, as he pleased to set up some underground fights, right?"

At this, Pah-chin and Peh-yan started to yell at Mitsuya. 

"OI, PAH!!!" A deep voice called. It was Draken. "Shut up."

Pah-chin clicked his tongue while Peh-yan apologized to Draken.

"It's just because Pah is on the edge right now," Draken stated.

"The Mobius leader, Osanai, got into a fight with Pah's friend. So some Mobius members ganged up on Pah's friend. They raped his girlfriend right in front of him and did many awful things. So he came to Pah for advice. This is nothing like a child's fight. That's how Mobius is."

"Wow, that's awful...," Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows as he heard this.

"Oh, yeah, and thanks for saving me...uh...(Y/n)?" Takemichi turned towards (Y/n).

(Y/n) smiled. "Yeah, no problem. Name's (L/n) (Y/n) by the way. I'm best friends with your girlfriend and heard a lot about you."

"Oh, is that so..." Takemichi replied, scratching his cheek.

"What will you do, Pah?" They turned their heads towards Mikey's voice. "Do you want to do it?"

"They're older than us...and Toman can't just allow them to get away with this..." Pah-chin mumbled. "And it's gonna cause everyone a lot of trouble...but it's frustrating, Mikey," 

"That's not what I'm asking. Do you want to do it, or not?" 

Pah-chin gritted his teeth. "I WANT TO DO IT!! I WANNA F*CKING BEAT THEM TO DEATH!!!" Pha-chin yelled. 

Mikey smiled. "That's what I thought," He stood up. "Is there anyone who thinks it'd be too much trouble if Toman helped out Pah's friend?" Everyone started to grin.

"Is there anyone who is on the fence about Mobius, even though they f*cked up Pah's friend?"

Everyone started to grin wider.

"THERE AIN'T, IS THERE???" Mikey yelled.

Pah-chin started to tear up. Draken grinned.

"WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH MOBIUS!!!!!" Mikey yelled as everyone cheered. "The battle will be on August 3rd, during the Musashi Festival!"

"Geez, I wanted to go to the festival, but fighting can be a festival, I guess," (Y/n) smiled as she shrugged. She saw Takemichi's eyes widen and face worried as he looked at Draken. I don't know why but I just shrugged it off. 

"(L/n)-san, you don't need to fight, I don't want you hurt," Chifuyu said to (Y/n).

"Huh? Oh, no, it's fine, Chifuyu, I barely get hurt, you remember the time I saved you from like 20 gang members?" (Y/n) smiled.

"Yeah, but you were with Baji-san," Chifuyu said, worried.

"Oh yeah...but I'm fine, really. I want to fight actually. Kei, Mikey, and Draken hasn't let me fight recently," (Y/n) replied as she stretched her arms out.

"Okay, but just be careful," Chifuyu said.

"Hehe~, thanks Chifuyu," (Y/n) grinned. He's too nice, she thought.

(Not edited)

7.10.2021