40 || Back

Takemichi shot his eyes open.

"Finally, you're awake." A voice called.

It took him a moment to realize what was happening and what happenED.

Takemichi looked towards Chifuyu, who was next to him, tied around a chair. He was badly beaten up.

"CHIFUYU!!" He yelled, tried to move but failed, noticing that he was also tied up on a chair.

"Matsuno Chifuyu, you sure are an annoying little fly," Kisaki said, rolling up his sleeves. "Are you trying to get revenge on (Y/n) and Baji?" Kisaki kick Chifuyu on the stomach, causing him to groan.

"Spit it out now, you two together are the Judas, correct?" Kisaki said, as he continued to beat Chifuyu up.

"KISAKI, STOP!!" Takemichi yelled.

"Like seriously, you did tell the police something," Kisaki said, stopping and going towards Takemichi.

SO KISAKI REALLY IS BAD. I'M SO STUPID THINKING HE CHANGED IN THE FUTURE!! Takemichi yelled inside his head.

Kisaki was ready to beat Takemichi too when Chifuyu yelled out. "YOU'RE WRONG!!"

"The police acted on their own. I just wanted you out of Toman," he continued, glaring at Kisaki.

Kisaki's face showed disgust. "How long are you gonna chase after the two's shadow?"

Chifuyu gritted his teeth. "Right. I'm the Judas. Takemitchy has nothing to do with it."

Kisaki raised a brow as he called back towards his assistant. "Hey," The assistant carried something to Kisaki, and Kisaki took the thing. It was a gun. (i hate kisaki so much)

"I get to decide if he has anything to do with this or not," Kisaki said as he aimed the gun towards Takemichi's leg.

Suddenly, the door burst open, and a strong kick came towards Kisaki. Kisaki fell toward the ground, blood trailing down his forehead. He was knocked out. By just one kick?

The person then started attacking the assistant in the back. They were knocked out in seconds. Chifuyu's eyes widened as he noticed who it was. There's only one person who can do that kind of thing.

Meanwhile, Takemichi was confused. Who was this person? Their hair was up in a messy bun. He didn't even know their gender. It could be a male with really long hair or just a really strong female. His thoughts were crushed when he heard Chifuyu next to his mumble.

"(Y/n)-san?"

(Y/n), after doubling checking to make sure they were all knocked out and good, ran towards Takemichi and Chifuyu. Chifuyu had pools of tears in his eyes. 

"(Y/n)-san...!" Chifuyu whimpered out as she started to untie the ropes that were tied around him.

(Y/n) smiled sadly. "I'm so sorry that I left you, but move now and talk later okay?? Promise I'll tell you everything."

Chifuyu was just super happy to see you, hear you, that he thought there was nothing this happy in his life. 

After untieing Chifuyu, (Y/n) ruffled his black hair and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, and grinned as Chifuyu blushed a little from the sudden contact.

Next, she moved on, untieing Takemichi. After that, Takemichi thanked her, (Y/n) smiling and nodding her head in response.

Chifuyu thought (Y/n) looked cooler, cuter, prettier than she was before, while (Y/n) secretly thought that Chifuyu became hotter...(damn)

"Do you know where Baji-kun went??" Takemichi asked suddenly, Chifuyu also curious. (Y/n) opened her mouth to say something but suddenly, her eyes widened as she pushed the two adult males away. Right after that, a gunshot rang throughout the room.

"You think I'll be knocked out that easy?"

It was Kisaki, awoken from his knockout.

"(Y/N)-SAN!!" Takemichi and Chifuyu yelled out as they looked towards the bloody (Y/n) that was on the floor, unmoving. The bullet had hit her chest. High chance that she can die right here and now.

"....run..." (Y/n) said in a raspy voice.

"..No.., (Y/n)-san, I'll carry you," Chifuyu cried. He couldn't believe it. He met once again with the person he loved, admired, but she was dying in his arms.

"...Takemichi and Chifuyu, you f*cking annoying people," Kisaki said as he came closer to them.

Chifuyu gritted his teeth, rage filling his eyes. He stood up and clutched his fists and yelled, throwing a punch towards Kisaki.

Takemichi just froze, didn't know what to do. His eyes were filled with tears and he was spacing out until he heard another gunshot.

Takemichi whipped his head up, only to be met with Chifuyu on the ground, bleeding.

Chifuyu didn't give up. He couldn't forgive what he did to (Y/n). She was near death.

Chifuyu grabbed onto Kisaski's leg, ignoring the pain from the bullet. Kisaki clicked his tongue as he kick Chifuyu away, landing next to (Y/n).

"...Chifuyu...?" (Y/n) opened her eyes slightly, only to see the person she loved bleeding just like her.

"(Y/n)-san, I'm sorry  I couldn't save you," Chifuyu said weakly, grabbing onto her hands which was getting cold.

(Y/n) smiled slightly. "..Idiot..I told you to run..." her voice faded as the grip on Chifuyu's hand loosened.

Chifuyu widened his eyes as he saw his lover die in front of him. "(Y/n)-san...I'll see you soon," Chifuyu whispered as he closed his eyes and moved the connected hand of Chifuyu and (Y/n) towards his face. 

Takemichi was watching the whole sense and realized that both of them died in front of his eyes.

He couldn't handle the pain in his heart. The two people who were important to him, gone forever.

Kisaki looked towards the two dead lifeless bodies in disgust and mumbled, "Poor couple," as his attention came back towards Takemichi and aimed the gun towards his head.

"What. Did. You. Say." Takemichi growled at Kisaki. He hated this guy so much.

"No need to repeat. You'll meet them soon anyway," Kisaki replied. 

A single tear left Kisaki's eye.

"Goodbye, my hero,"

A/N: From the next chapter, it possibly might include manga spoilers!! Thanks for reading!

(Not edited)

10.1.2022