16 || Hospital

(Y/n)'s POV

After school, I decided to go to the hospital to visit Pah's friend's girlfriend. I heard she was beaten up pretty bad and she's in a horrible state.

I walked over there and entered the elevator. I walked down the hallway towards the room.

I arrived and look at the window of the room the girlfriend was kept. She was unconscious, with an oxygen mask on. 

I felt bad as I stared at her stitches and beaten-up state. No one is allowed to be like this.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a voice call.

I turned around to see Mikey and Draken. "Oh, hey," I replied, putting up my hand as a lazy wave.

"You visiting her too?" Draken asked. "Yeah," I gloomily replied as I continued to stare at the girlfriend.

"Who's that?" Mikey said as he look at the window.

"Pah's friend's girlfriend," Draken answered, as I nodded.

"Seven stitches on her head. Broken teeth. Detached retina on her left eye. Beating all over her body left her with broken ribs and she's been unconscious for five days," Draken explained as he also stared at her. 

"Really? That much?" I was shocked.

"Yeah, that how Mobius treats their victims. A passersby saw her collapsed on the street, and reported what happened."

"WHAT A HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???" A big voice suddenly said. We turned around to see a man with glasses and a woman.

"HOW DARE YOU WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN ICU!!! GET OUT!!" The man yelled. The woman, I guess his wife, was trying hard to stop him.

Then, suddenly, Draken bowed. I was shocked. It wasn't our fault their daughter was in the hospital!! 

But then it hit me. What Draken was thinking and I bowed deeply too.

"YOU THINK BOWING IS GONNA SOLVE THIS, YOU LITTLE WORMS! MY DAUGHTER ALMOST DIED, CUZ OF YOU BASTARDS!!" The father was furious.

"Don't bow to him, Ken-chin, (Y/n)-chin. We did nothing wrong," Mikey said calmly. 

"GET OUT ALREADY, YOU SLIMY WORMS!!" The man pointed towards the elevator. 

Mikey was pissed off. "Huh, who you calling a worm-?" PLeAsE MiKeY JuSt ShUt uP, I thought.

Then, Draken shoved Mikey's head down, causing Mikey to bow as well.

"We're very sorry for what happened," Draken stated.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL," Mikey yelled as he struggled to break free.

"It is entirely our responsibility," Draken continued, ignoring Mikey.

"I'm truly sorry," I also apologized. 

"YOU THINK BOWING IS GONNA MAKE MY DAUGHTER BETTER, YOU WORMS!! YOU'RE JUST A STAIN TO SOCIETY!!" 

"Huh-"

"Mikey, calm down," I said, looking at the floor.

The father clutched his fists. He was on the verge of tears. "Why?... My sweet little girl's been completely disfigured..." tears rolled down his face.

His wife was crying too. 

"Please leave. We don't want to see you ever again." The father said as he left with his wife.

We stayed silent. Still bowing. 

"We're going to fight Mobius soon. We'll deal with our own problems in our world. All our members have families, people they care about. We can't get any outsiders harmed. We can't make their friends and families cry." Draken spoke. "You don't even have to bow. Just care about others. Have a heart." 

"Yeah, thanks, Draken," I mumbled. His words meat a lot. 

"You're so kind, Ken-chin," Mikey said, "Sorry, Ken-chin and (Y/n)-chin."

"...I'm glad you guys are here with me."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was about to leave the hospital and I saw a shadow of a person. I walked towards it and saw........Takemichi.

"Takemitchy?" I called. He flinched and turned around slowly.

"I'M SO SORRY I-"

"Hehe~ it's fine. Now you understand the kind of gang Mobius is?" I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah..." Takemichi said, looking serious. "I need to investigate Mobius and save Draken-kun!!" He whispered which I heard.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I asked, confused and curious about what Takemichi was planning.

"OH, uh, it's nothing, haha~," Takemichi sweatdropped. "Say, (Y/n)-san, do Draken-kun and Mikey-kun ever fight with each other?"

I was taken back from what Takemichi said. I never expected that kinda question.

"Oh, rarely, but if they do, over the smallest thing you could ever think of. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious, thanks (Y/n)-san, I got to go now, bye!" Takemichi waved as he went to who knows where.

I wonder what Takemichi meant...

(Edited)

8.10.2021