43 || Mall

"Okay, we're here!!" (Y/n) said as she placed both of her hands on her hips proudly.

"YES!!" Chifuyu exclaimed beside her, eyes sparkling.

"LET'S GO!!"

First off, they went to see movies. This is what the two always wanted to do, watch movies with each other.

"How do you buy the tickets??" Chifuyu asked, confused as he looked at the machine in front of him.

(Y/n) sighed and pressed a few buttons and put some money. Then, two tickets popped out.

"WOW!!" Chifuyu said gleamingly as he hugged her side. (Y/n) smiled. "Come on, we'll go get popcorn,"

They bought a Demon Slayer bucket popcorn since they were gonna watch the Demon Slayer Mugen Train movie!!

They entered the dark theater and sat in the back.

While the movie was playing, Chifuyu stared at (Y/n) and her cute reaction whenever something thrilling happens in the movie.

Chifuyu couldn't pay attention to the movie since (Y/n) was next to him.

(Y/n) didn't even notice Chifuyu staring at her since she was so busy watching.

He decided to do something nice.

He blowed on (Y/n)'s ear.

(Y/n) whimpered and covered her ear. "What??" She whispered, but was cancelled out by Rengoku's yelling. (from the movie)

Chifuyu didn't hear so he started kissing softly on her ear from top to bottom.

(Y/n) let out a weird voice when Chifuyu used his tongue and licked her ear slightly.

Which was of course, cannot be heard because of the loud yelling and rumbling.

Not to mention, (Y/n)'s ears are weak. Just by blowing them, it gets her all weak.

The movie became suddenly quiet, and (Y/n) bit her lip so she wouldn't let out weird noise.

Chifuyu continued licking her ear, this time deeper.

(Y/n) didn't care about the movie anymore. Her face was all red.

After a few minutes, Chifuyu stopped licking and focused on the movie like nothing happened.

(Y/n) glared at Chifuyu but Chifuyu only looked her way and winked. And went back to the movie.

That one action made (Y/n) fluttered.

The movie ended, with (Y/n) all emotional from the movie. 

But she wanted to ask why Chifuyu did all that during the movie.

"Hey, Chifuyu, what was that back there?" (Y/n) asked shyly, knowing herself that she enjoyed it.

"Nothing," Chifuyu smirked.

(Y/n) blushed a little for being stupid and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, let's go shopping," Chifuyu changed the subject and took (Y/n)'s hand, interlocking it.

"...Yeah!!" (Y/n) agreed.

They went shopping for clothes and Chifuyu bought a new sweater. (Y/n) bought a new set of oversized clothes which Chifuyu recommemded.