59 || Battle

Long chapter for ya'll!

(Y/n) sped her way towards the location where the fight takes place.

People looked at her weirdly as she zoomed pasted them with a bloody arm and pizza bike.

She had eavesdropped on the conversation with Izana and Kisaki and kind of had some information. 

The traffic light turned red and (Y/n) stopped, irritated.

"I'm hurrying here, geez. I should have stolen a police car or something." (Y/n) muttered.

She looked around and noticed that there was a hospital near. And it made her think of Emma. Kisaki had done something to Emma so that Mikey and Draken will have a mental breakdown. She didn't even want to imagine what has happened.

(Y/n) sighed and looked at the traffic light. Still red. How long is this thing??

She glimpsed up, tapping her feet and something caught her eye.

"Huh?"

She looked once again at the hospital window. An awfully familiar person was inside the hospital. Blonde and half up and short and...

"Mikey??" 

She furrowed her eyebrows and made a turn towards the hospital. She parked the bike in front of the entrance and ran upstairs.

"From what I've seen, probably the 3rd floor..."

(Y/n) ran on the hallway of the 3rd floor, startling nurses and patients.

As she turned a corner, she saw three people. She noticed them quickly. It was Mikey, Draken, and Hina. Hina?

"Guys...?" (Y/n) called out, breaking the silence between them.

Everyone turned their heads towards (Y/n) and their eyes widened.

"(Y/n)??" They all said.

"How'd you come here??"Hina asked. "And what happened to your arm?" (Y/n) saw that her eyes were red and puffy as if she was crying.

"Don't care about me. Anyways, what happened?" (Y/n) asked. Somewhere in her heart, she knew that it might be about Emma.

Everyone looked down and was silent. (Y/n) sighed. "I'm going in." She walked towards the room they were near. No one stopped her.

She opened the door and found Emma in bed. The monitor was beeping along with her heartbeat. (Y/n) looked closer and saw that she was bruised all over.

"Kisaki...he did this?" (Y/n) stared at Emma whose eyes were shut. 

Hina came in nodding as tears silently trailed down her cheek. She didn't even bother asking why (Y/n) knew that Kisaki did it. She knew she had her ways.

(Y/n) held back tears. Now was not the time to be crying. She had to go help the fight. Or else, she won't be satisfied. "I gotta finished off Kisaki."

(Y/n) turned around and walked out of the room. She left the door open as she face Mikey and Draken.

"I think you're well aware that today is the fight." (Y/n) said seriously.

"Seriously, (Y/n)? Are you gonna tell them to go fight after this? Stop joking!" Hina spoke up. Mikey and Draken didn't say anything.

(Y/n) clenched her fist. "I know. But if you want revenge, Kisaki's at the battle. You can finish him off there."

The two were still silent. As if they were completely deaf, they didn't even look up or have any kind of reply.