56 || Take her Back

Mikey told all of Toman about the fight with Tenjiku and about (Y/n).

Everyone roared with eager and was pumped up to hear all of this. Everyone loved (Y/n) and everyone wanted to fight Tenjiku. 

But Takemichi trembled with fear. "What if someone dies? I don't know what'll happen-"

A calming arm patted on his shoulder. "It's fine Takemitchy. We'll try our best." Chifuyu looked at Takemichi seriously.

Chifuyu and Baji went home together after the meeting. They were completely silent during the ride home as they had their own business to take care of.

They arrived at their apartment and as they started to walked up the stair, Baji finally spoke. "Febuary 22 is like a only like a few days away isn't it?"

"Before that..." Chifuyu mumbled something.

"Hm? What'd you say?" Baji looked behind him, towards Chifuyu and tried to make eye contact. However, he was looking down. Baji sighed. Ever since (Y/n) disappeared, Chifuyu seemed like he lost his smile, lost his meaning of life. (Y/n) was life to him and he truly loved her from the bottom of his heart.

"I wanted to..." Chifuyu clenched onto his shirt as a few drop of tears dropped on the floor of the silent hallway. "Do something for (Y/n)-san for Valentine's Day..."

Baji pursed his lips as his chest ached for Chifuyu. He felt bad and slowly walked towards Chifuyu who was a mess. "You can do something big for her when she comes back, yeah?"

Chifuyu nodded repeatedly. He tried to convince himself that (Y/n) will come back but it wasn't that easy.

Baji noticed Chifuyu fidgeting on something that was on his wrist. It was a blue bracelet. The one Chifuyu got from (Y/n) on his birthday. He never took it off. Baji closed his eyes. "Look, I'm not really good at comforting people and stuff but you wanna come to my house tonight? I don't want you all depressed."

Chifuyu looked up, his eyes and nose red and he nodded again.

Baji put his arm over Chifuyu's shoulder as they began to climb the stairs towards Baji's house.

From then, Chifuyu started to spend his time at Baji's house. It was comforting and felt good to have Baji around when he's lonley. 

A few days later, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Baji gathered at Baji's house and had a meeting of how to save (Y/n).

"So..." Takemichi began. "I know one thing. In the future, (Y/n) was still with Izana. Meaning-"

"What do you mean 'with Izana?'" Chifuyu interrupted.

"I mean like, she seemed to not come back to us even in the future. So basically, in my predection, I think Toman might lose to Tenjiku somehow. Cuz like, if Toman wins, we get (Y/n)-san back. If Tenjiku wins, we might not get (Y/n)-san back..." Takemichi looked down.

"So you're telling me that Toman HAS to win?" Baji asked.

"Exactly. But I think we can make it; we have Mikey-kun and Draken-kun and others. And as far as I know, Toman never lost." Takemichi cletched his fists together.

"As long as someone won't get in the way." Chifuyu added, his hand on his chin.

"That someone has a high chance that it might be Kisaki..." Baji mumbled out, not really certain.

Chifuyu suddenly stood up. "EXACTLY BAJI-SAN! It's Kisaki! Kisaki will make Toman lose purposely so that (Y/n)-san won't be able to come back! So we gotta stop Kisaki!"

"Okay, but what makes Toman lose??" Takemichi asked as him and Chifuyu looked at Baji, one of the founding members. The longest in Toman.

Baji closed his eyes and thought. "...Maaaaybe when we don't have enough people and we need at least one strong member-"

"Wait so Kisaki might target the strongest in Toman..." Chifuyu suggested as he slammed a hand on the table.

"...Mikey???" Takemichi thought out loud.

"Or Draken."

"Or both."

The boys looked at eachother and nodded. "Every fight, without them would be hard." Baji smirked.

"Then our next mission is to stop Kisaki and protect the strongest in Toman!! Then we'll certainly be able to win and take (Y/n)-san back!" Chifuyu smiled a little as he felt relieved that the fog in his mind has cleared. That he still has a chance to save (Y/n).

"We'll save the future once again!" Takemichi held a strong look on his face as he nodded once.

oh yea and happy late bday to our cry baby hero Takemitchy!! June, 25

(Not edited) 
Jun.26.2022