07 || Meeting

A/N: This chapter is gonna be short. or not. Happy reading!

(Y/n)'s POV 

It was close to 5, so I got ready. I changed to my uniform, got my keys and phone, and headed out. 

Like this but with your face^^

When I arrived at the lobby, Chifuyu was already there. "Yo," I greeted him.

"Hello, (L/n)-san! Wow, you look cool in that uniform!" He said, with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Hehe, thank you," I said, as I rubbed the back of my neck. I felt my cheeks feel hot.

"Uh...Kei will be here soon, I think. If he doesn't, I'll go to his room and kick his ass," I said, crossing my arms.

"Haha~" Chifuyu replied.

"I AM HERE!!" yelled another voice.

"Geez you don't have to yell, Kei," I said, covering my ears.

"Well, then let's go, Chifuyu!" Baji grinned at Chifuyu while he look at him in awe.

We walked towards the parking lot to get our motorcycle. "Chifuyu, get on mine," Baji said to Chifuyu, to which he nodded to. 

I wanted to ride with Chifuyu...I thought but shook the thought off.

We rode all the way to Musashi Shrine, the sound of our motorcycle's engine echoing through the road. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We arrived at the shrine and there were already several bikes there. We hopped off our bikes and went up the stairs.

After a while, Mikey and Draken came and everyone bowed to them.

"GOOD WORK, PRESIDENT!"

Mikey and Draken went up the stairs to the front.

"AND NOW WE'LL START THE MEETING!!" Draken yelled.

"A new member joined today. MATSUNO CHIFUYU, COME TO THE FRONT!" Mikey spoke.

I nudged Chifuyu and he nodded. He went up the stairs to the front. 

"MATSUNO CHIFUYU! I AM GLAD TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!" Chifuyu bowed down to everyone.

"Matsuno Chifuyu? He's the famous guy at that school right?"

"Yeah I heard of him before."

The crowd began to mumble. 

"CHIFUYU, YOU'LL BE THE FIRST DIVISION VICE CAPTAIN!" Baji suddenly shouted, making every single people there shocked. 

I gave him a wtf are you thinking are you really that dumb look but he just ignored me. 

"Your okay with that, Mikey?" Baji said to Mikey.

Mikey looked shocked at Baji but smiled and said, "If you really really want it, sure Baji, you're in charge of the first division. But if Chifuyu wants to...?" Mikey turned to Chifuyu, who was the most shocked than anyone else.

"I- But I just joined!!" Chifuyu stutterd. Baji grinned, "I know, but you seem to be the guy that can help and support me, yeah?"

I want to stay besides Baji-san! Chifuyu thought and he raised his head and yelled, "I WILL BE PLEASED TO BE THE FIRST DIVISION VICE CAPTAIN!" and many people cheered.

Mikey grinned, "You're okay with this (Y/n)-chin? As a Toman organizer?"

"Yeah, I guess," I smiled softly as I watched Toman cheer.

Chifuyu went back to his place in the crowd and I slapped him on the back, grinning. Chifuyu smiled back, happy that he was in part of Toman.

Mikey then talked about the gangs and fights and the meeting was dismissed.

"KEI, THAT WAS SO SUDDEN," I yelled at Baji, who only chuckled. "Somehow, I can believe this Chifuyu guy, he's a good dude."

We got on our bike and road our way home when suddenly, Baji said, "I need to go buy Peyoung at the store, you guys can go home first," as he parked his way to the nearest store. I followed him and parked my bike too. Chifuyu hopped off Baji's bike and I said, "C'mon, Chifuyu, hop on my bike, we can go home."

Chifuyu sat on the back and held on to the bike, not me. But as I started the bike and started moving, Chifuyu suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, so he wouldn't fall off.

I felt my cheeks heat up at the sudden contact and my heard started pounding. I also felt Chifuyu's heart pounding on my back. 

He was gental and warm, and I had to try hard not to get distracted while driving. He leaned on my back and put his head on my shoulder. Okay, I have never been this close to a boy before. Damn.

We arrived at the apartment and we hopped off my bike. I went up the stairs and when I arrived at the second floor, I turned to face Chifuyu and said good night. I started to continue on my way up when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hm?" I turned around to see a flustered Chifuyu. "Thanks for riding me back home.." He said.

I smiled softly at him and said, "It's no big deal," and he let go of my arm and said good night.

A/N: I'm so sorry if this story doesn't make sense. If it doesn't please comment and let me know. I will not do the question thing anymore cuz I don't have any ideas so yeah I hope you enjoyed. Also, sorry for late update.  Author-chan out!

(Not edited)

2.10.2021