19 || Morning

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to something around my waist and back. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Hm?" I turned around to see...a cute sleeping face of Chifuyu.

Okay, let's just say, I died. I mean, my heart was about to jump out and I panicked.

My movements earned a small groan from the boy. Omg, his smell of vanilla is making me crazy. I panicked even more.

Should I leave before he wakes up? Should I tell him the truth? Should I get out of bed? WHY AM I EVEN SLEEPING WITH HIM?????

I tried to get out of bed but the grip on my waist became tighter. "...don't...go..." Chifuyu mumbled and he snuggled his head on the crook of my neck.

Okay, so now, my head is about to explode from blushing. I can really feel my face burning and it feels like I have a worse fever. WE ARE LITERALLY CUDDLING!!! HE IS TOO CUTE GODDAMMIT!!

I felt his hot breath on my ear and it made me shiver. 

I gulped. "Uh...Chifuyu?" I asked nervously, hoping to wake him up.

"Hmmmm?" He said as he shifted a little and slowly opened his eyes. 

He turned to me and his eyes opened wide. Like super wide.

Then, we both jumped out of bed at once but I tripped on the sheets, somehow landing on top of Chifuyu

I tried to not directly fall on top of him, my hands landed on top of his shoulders, just hovering over him and it looked like I pushed him down on the bed. Looking awkward.

After a few seconds of staring at each other in that weird position, I quickly jumped off him.

I covered my face with my hands as I sat down on the floor, embarrassed.

Chifuyu sat up on the bed and covered his face with the back of his hand, flustered.

An awkward silence filled the two as they slowly start to comprehend what happened.

Chifuyu cleared his throat after a few minutes. "Uh... (L/n)-san? What are you doing here?"

"I-I don't know either," I said. I really don't remember anything other than...wait.

I fell asleep at Chifuyu's place. Then I don't remember what happened. Wait no, Baji was there. Baji...Baji...BAJI

IT'S F*CKING BAJI WHO DID THIS.

I grabbed my phone and punched some buttons and called Baji. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hey-"

"WHAT THE F*CK BAJI KEISUKE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?" I yelled, causing poor Chifuyu to flinch and then slowly realize that Baji did all this.

"Oh, haha, about that, I saw you asleep at Chifuyu's place and Chifuyu also fell asleep. So I didn't wanna carry you home so I just put you guys in bed. That's it. I did something nice, I deserve a thank-"

"BAJI-SAN, YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST CARRIED HER HOME!" Chifuyu yelled in the background.

"You two looked peaceful so I didn't really want to-"

"Kei, just, I get it, bye," I said and ended the call. I heard Baji say something but I didn't hear.

I sighed. "Chifuyu, I'm not mad or anything, okay? I'm just surprised," I said, smiling shyly.

"Y-yeah, same with me, haha~" Chifuyu replied.

I looked up at the ceiling. "Good thing your parents aren't home, huh?"

"Yeah, I don't know what wouldn't have happened." He laughed.

"Anyways, let's just forget about everything! I'll make breakfast, okay?" I said. I will never be able to forget this smh.

"Okay!" Chifuyu said.

We went towards the kitchen and I decided to make french toast.

Chifuyu poured a bowl of cat food for Peke J. He patted his head when he came closer to eat.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Chifuyu called to me which I just hummed in response.

After a while, Chifuyu came back from the shower and sat down on the floor to play with Peke J.

"Chifuyu, the food's ready-" I started to say but stopped when I saw him.

"Hm?" He looked up at me. 

FOR THE HUNDREDS TIME TODAY, I felt my face heat up. I stared at his perfectly carved abs. God, this guy is just too perfect.

"OH I'M SORRY, I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE, (L/N)-SAN!!" Chifuyu said as he zipped up his jacket.

"No, no, it's fine...haha~" I laughed nervously. Why is this day turning out the way I want- I MEAN TURNING OUT SO EMBARASSING. I said nothing, okay? Okay.

We ate breakfast rather smoothly, considering the events that happened earlier this morning.

"Wow, this is so good!" Chifuyu said like a little kid as he munched on his french toast.

I giggled, "I'm glad!" 

Seeing him makes me forget all my problems. It's like magic. 

After eating, I decided to go home. Wait, my parents are gonna kill me.

I opened my chat app and saw...

(Y/N)
I'm gonna be sleeping over at my friend's house!! I'll be back tmrw.

MOM
Okay, have fun! I have work tmrw so text me when you get home!

I can thank Baji for this, I guess. He hack my phone, which I can't forgive but I least he saved me from being yelled at by my parents.

I said waved goodbye to Chifuyu and he did the same.

I walked down the stairs to my house. As I entered my room, I texted my mom to say that I'm home.

Then I lay down on my bed, recalling the events that happened today.

I rubbed my face with my hands as to forget everything but I just couldn't. We aren't dating or anything but recalling everything, we did everything a couple would do. Well, maybe not everything but still.

I sighed as I plugged on my earbuds to listen to music and do whatever things I needed to do today.

(Not edited)

11.10.2021