03 || Meeting Him

A/N: Hello guys, the third chapter updating today. I sure have a lot of energy and time. And me just freaking over 8 reads. lmfao. Anyways, like always, happy reading!

Chifuyu's POV

It's now lunchtime and me and my friends walked toward the lunchroom. It is noisy as always in the lunchroom. People who notice me quiet down. Great, cuz I'm the best one here. 

I buy my lunch and head towards the seat in the middle of the lunchroom when I felt someone staring at me. 

I looked around and saw a girl staring at me. What is her problem? Not gonna lie, she looks cute though. She quickly looked away from me that also made me look away.

I was spacing out when one of my friends started talking about his relationship with his new girlfriend. I wasn't interested so I just put my chin on my palm and spaced out, thinking about that girl earlier.

Somehow, thinking about her gives me butterflies. I never had this feeling before. I thought hard when one of my friends waved a hand in front of my face.

"Hey, Chifuyu, you okay bro? You've been spacing out a lot,"

"Yeah..I'm fine" I replied.

My friends continued talking while I just listened and sometimes talked with them about delinquents and random stuff.

Lunchtime ended and I walked back to my class. Just like always, everyone made way for me. Heh, amazing. 

I went to my class, sat down, feet on the desk, and just stayed there until classes ended.

After a period ended just after lunch, I heard my friends call.

"Hey, Chifuyu, I got big news, dude!"

"What," I replied thinking it's nothing serious.

"There's a guy in class 3 who got held back, repeating the first year!" my friend exclaimed.

"Huh, you can get held back in middle school?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"I know what your thinking, this is serious, I bet he's a super badass delinquent!"

I gulped, "You got a point..."

I stood up from my chair and made the decision. "Time to stomp his ass before he acts like he owns this place!"

My friend cheered, "My man! Gotta be number 1, or else!"

I stomped my way to class 3 to see this 'badass delinquent and I slid the door harshly. "Which one of you is Baji Keisuke?" I growled and a super scared normal 'I didn't do anything' guy pointed nervously at...

 "Which one of you is Baji Keisuke?" I growled and a super scared normal 'I didn't do anything' guy pointed nervously at

".....Huh?" I uttered. "Him?" I asked the scared guy again and he nodded. "With the specs and the slicked black hair?" I asked again TO MAKE SURE. Scared guy nodded again.

WHAT????? I thought to myself. It can't be, this super serious person who looks like he can do the most hardest entrance exam in Japan held back?? Wait, no, think, Chifuyu, maybe he just wants to LOOK smart? I was thinking as I looked at the 'Baji Keisuke' as he flipped through the Japanese dictionary. 

"That guy held back?" I mumbled.

My friends who were behind my back suddenly said,

"100 yen on truancy due to bulling!"

"100 yen on being a shut-in!"

"100 yen on being too smart for school!" 

I sighed, "Gimme a break bro, let's go"

I glanced back one more time at Baji Keisuke before completely getting out of the classroom.

(Y/n)'s POV

LUNCH ENDED. THE ONLY LONG BREAK TIME ENDED. I'M SO SAD. I'm always like this. Lunch break comes tomorrow too smh.

I dragged myself back to my classroom and waved to Baji and reminded him that I'll come to his class after school.

The rest of the class was just another boring class. Teachers talking nonstop, that one student that keeps asking questions, that one student who puts pranks on teachers, etc, etc. Usual stuff.

FINALLY, THE BELL RANG signaling the end of school. I have no club activities today so I went straight downstairs and headed toward Baji's classroom. 

There were already many students flooding out from the class from the small door and I waited until the flood ended. When it did, I entered the classroom, only to see him again, 'studying' as he nodded to himself like he understood something. 

I walked to his desk and grabbed a chair from the seat near him and sat down. He looked up from his work for a while and continued to work when he knew it was just me. 

"I see now, so that's what it means," Baji mumbled. 

"Do you even know what your writing?" I asked as I look out the window and trailed my eyes over the students walking out of school.

"Yes, I understand every-"

A creaking of a chair made us both look at the way the sound was coming from. 

"And you are...?" Baji asked.

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster.

"Matsuno Chifuyu from class 1" The boy replied.

A/N: So I thought of writing more but I stopped cuz I might go on forever on this chapter if I didn't stop. So how is it so far? I really hope it's good. So this chapter's question is...

Which language do you speak?

Ok now, this might be the last chapter I will write today. I will continue writing tomorrow. God, three chapters in 1 day... it feels good tho lmao. Ok then bye guys, see you guys tomorrow. Author-chan out!

(Edited)

28.9.2021