PART 1

ASHLEY POV
So today im going back to the boys house."hey you here yet"darren said on the phone."not yet dumbass"i chuckled while im on my way."im not dumb ok"he said and we end our call."so how was you and seb"annie asked,my manager."we just talking"i said."why don't you make a move or give him a hint"annie said when we arrived at the boys house."i don't like him"i said and go out from the car and take my suitcases."yeah whatever"she said."well im gonna go now so be good"she said and drive off and the boys manager come out."the boys is to excited to see you especially darren"he said and help me."wow that boy really miss me"i said and we both go inside the house.

"Hey boys"the manager call them."what"i heard darren said."i have a surprise"he said and darren comes out first and walk without looking his way while his eyes on his phone."watch while walking dumbass"i chuckled and he lift up his face and look at me."ashley"he said and hug me."i miss you"i said."miss you to dumbass"he said and all the boys come out and see me and hug me."you say you will be back next week"oliver said while pulling away the hug."i kinda lied about it-"darren cut me off."the point is she is back"he said."well you guys have youtube to make so be ready"they manager said."help me then you guys can go"i said and they help me go to my room that i left few months since they move out from Palm Springs.

"You ok"oliver asked."im fine"i said."still thinking about him"he said."not really but his happy with her and im happy that she makes him happy even do it wasn't me"i said."you gonna be ok"he said and hug me."thank you"i said and release the hug."call me if you need any help"he said."ok"i said and he go to make the video.

OLIVER POV
"She isn't fine"i said and she was like my little sister since i know her."she gonna be fine im hundred percent sure"darren tap my shoulder."why she's not fine?"sebastian asked."ohh nothing"i said."really"seb said and raise one eyebrow up and one down."she just tired and im just worry that's all"i said but that was actually not true.

SEBASTIAN POV
I know something is up on the boys cause they been acting weird since they worrying about ashley."hey darren"i said while sitting down."yeah"he said."did ashley said something that makes oli worry or you guys"i asked."she tell us that she tired from touring and her interview that's all"he said."ohh ok"i said and i still have a feeling that they all have something to do with me.

DARREN POV
Im almost caught lying by seb cause if he knows then they friendship end but let just hope that everything is gonna be good.

ASHLEY POV
The boys will be back home like another minutes so i just do my work on my computer and i heard downstairs door being open but i ignore cause probably the boys."hey ash"seb said while go in my room."hey seb"i said and turn around to face him."you ok?cause they boys been worrying about you"he said and if he know about i will be death but i meant my friendship."im fine they just worrying about im getting tired from touring"i said."ok"he said and go out and darren,oliver come in."did you tell him"darren said."tell what?"i said."why don't you just tell him"oliver said."we know that you still like him ash"oli said."just don't said anything weird"i said and my phone ringing."hey ann"i said."hey bitch can you come to your house because we have interview to do"she said."my house?I thought we gonna go to the studio that they told us to"i said."we change our mind so be ready and you have another interview with the why don't we boys"she said."ok i will be there"i said."the car will wait you outside"she said."yes yes ok bye"i said and end the call."what's up with the call"darren said."i have interview to attend"i said and go to the closet."at your massive giant house"darren said."yes"i said."well good luck"oliver said."thanks"i said and they both go out.

I just done picking a outfit for both of my interview for today and my phone ringing so i pick up."hey"i said."ashley you have another interview for today can you do it"annie asked."sure"i said and take another outfit."see you there"she said and i end the call and put three of the outfits in my bag and go out from the room."boys im going out"i shouted."where did you go"seb asked while i wear my shoe."my interviews"i said."ohh before i forget i will not be home until dinner so no need to wait me ok byee"i said and rush outside and go inside the car.