PART 58

THE NEXT DAY...
ASHLEY POV

"Hey zel will you stay at dad and uncles house for today because i have something to do"i asked her while she doing her homework."sure"she answer back.

ARRIVED AT THE BOYS HOUSE
"Now hazel,listen to uncles and..-don't make trouble"she continue my sentence."great now i have to leave,bye honey"i said and teleport to dad office immediately.

"Dad?"i said while knocking the door."come in"he said and i go in."what brings you here?"he asked."this probably make me look bad and embarrassed but i need your help"i said."about what"he said with serious face."about me and seb-i basically saying i want to 'divorce him' but i actually wrong about something and now the court didn't want to cancel our break off engagement"i said.

"ashley you know you guys have kids together aren't you?"he question me.

"Yes"

"Then why i give him a second chance with you and not with the lee"he said."because-yes you the answer so why you take that way and not the right way"he said."i wasn't thinking straight when i see something that i didn't like"i said and sigh."if he come and steal you that night with hazel why would he go and find some human to live with him"he said."fine my fault-this isn't about fault this is about yourself you couldn't take everything that you saw"dad said,good point."so now what you want me to do"he said.

"Tell the court"i said."ok i find my way"he said."thank you"i said for the first time i ever say that to him."your welcome"he said and give me a rare warm smile and also return a nice smile.

SEBASTIAN POV
"Good mor-DAD!"i see hazel and oli then hazel come running to me and jump on the bed."hey there,whatcha doing here"i said and put her on my lap."mum send me here,she have somewhere to go"she said probably some meetings."so i heard that she went to his dad this morning"oli said."why?"i said while i let hazel play my phone."about the engagement"he said."she's the one who wants it"i said."but it doesn't mean you guys have to break up"he said.

"Look if you guys break up she's the one who have a separate life"oli said while take a glimpse of her."we trying things out ok"i said then we hear a car just pull up."up to you,let's go hazel"he said."nahh im good"she said."ok bye"he said and left my room.

ASHLEY POV
I just pull up the driveway and go inside the house."hazelll"i said and i see oli come downstairs."she's upstairs with seb"he said."just go talk to him"he said and tap my shoulder.ok fine"i said and i went upstairs.

"Hey"i said while closing the door behind."hi mom"hazel reply."hi there"he said."i heard you went to your parents house"he said."yeah"i said."im borrowing your phone dad byee"hazel said and left."what does he said?"he asked while wearing his hoodie while i was sitting on his bed."well he give me a few minutes lecture but he say he will work something off"i said and there's a awkward silence for a second."umm i-i need to go i have something to do today"he said kinda like excuse.

"Umm sure,i-i will be downstairs with hazel"i said and left."well that was awkward"i said after closing the door then i go downstairs."where's the rest?"i asked."on their own room but tyler go out"oli said while hazel watching some cartoons in seb phone."so how was the talk"he said."first of all awkward,second of all we didn't talk much and is a good thing we don't fight"i said."well that's great but how about the stuff"he said."my dad still kinda work things out"i said."look he may lecture you for hours-how do you know that"i said."i hear everything and clear with my ear and i have fox ear more than you can hear me fart just now"he said and laughing."euwww uncle you so gross oh my god and that stink ugh bye"she said and im laughing at him back.

"That's for fart silently"i said."so i have to go tale a shit now bye"he said and run to the toilet."ashley!Can you come here for a second"i heard seb yell from upstairs."coming!"i yell back and go upstairs."can you help me with these stuff"he said while i was walking in his room."ironing your shirt this is the most simple things in the world seb"i said."hey i don't how to deal with those stuff"he said."let me"i said.