PART 19

A S H L E Y P O V
"Darren"i said."hey"he said."where is the bag"i asked."oh at my room let's go get it"he said and i walk to his bedroom."here you go"he said."thanks"i said."your welcome"he said and sebastian come in...great."um hey"he said."i need to go now bye dar"i said and go out from his room."ash wait!"he said but i just ignore him."bye boys"i said and left.

"Hey ann"i said."where did you go,you should be training right now"she said."i went to the boys because i left my bag there the other day"i said."now go take your mask and go there"she said."ok"i said and go to my room and take my mask."bye ann"i said."bye"she said and i go there."hey stupid"i said."let's just start"he said."someone sleep at the wrong side"i said."im not in the mood"he said."what's wrong with you today"i said."no need to know"he said and i just nod and start training.

After a few hours of training we take a rest."you good?someone make you mad today"i asked."Mind your on business White"he said wait-he knows my last name."how do you know my last name"i said but of course im the second greatest fox."i know all of the foxes white"he said."really"i said."yes"he said and when he about to leave i ask him another question."hey"i said."what"he said and turn around to me with his hands on pocket and he so hot...wait what?!."hey"he said and snapping his finger in front of my face."what do you want"he said."what kinda blood are you"i asked what a stupid question ashley!."why"he said."im just wanna know that's all"i said."find out by yourself"he smirking."oh come on"i said."bye white"he said and teleport back to his place."what a dickhead"i said and go back.

"Anniee"i said and the maid come to me and grab my stuff."im in the rush i have one hour before my meeting with the foxes"she said."you should go now"i said."no i have to wait for you cause you will not be here you gonna be at the boys"she said."why i can take care of myself no need to worry"i said."no you need to go now"she said."come on ann"i said."let's go"she said and give me death stare."ok"i said rolled my eyes."lynda"i said."yes miss"she said."put this back at the same place"i said and give her my mask."sure miss"she said and i go follow annie.

"don't cry over a stupid things"she said and i go out from the car."hey boys"i said and darren walk out from the kitchen."hey ash"he said."did you left your stuff again"he giggle."no my manager have a meeting and she didn't want me to alone at home so she bring me here"i said."ohh,btw can you help me"he said."sure"i said."go talk to seb he kinda not in the mood and you the only one he wanna see"he said."please this time only"he said."but-what if he didn't want to see me and start another fight"i said."if he start another fight just ignore it"he said and tap my shoulder."ok"i said and walk to his room.

"Hey"i said and he was facing the other side."go away guys im not in the mood jeez did-oh hey"he said while turn to me."um you good"i said."im fine"he said."no need to lie about your mood or feelings seb"i chuckled."ok"he said."look im not mad ok"i sit at his bed."sorry"he said and hug me and i was shocked at first but then I slowly wrap my arms around him."no need"i said and pull away."really but i-no need ok"i cut him off."ok best friend"he said if only he knows i love him more than friend."ok let's go buy you some food but you drive"i said and he laugh."sure"he said and i saw a mask like black and is really familiar to me but wear do i saw that mask?."hey seb is that your mask"i said."yeah it just a give from someone"he said and we both left his room.

"Guys we go buy some food,do you guys want anything"i said."we already eat"reggie said."ok"i said and i get in the car and he started driving."so how was your day today"he asked."im fine today just tired"i said."same"he said."so how was your girl"i said and look at him while he was driving."i broke up with her"he said."why?"i asked."she just talk to much boy"he said."arr i feel sorry for you"i said."is fine beside I didn't really like her i just do that so i can get over someone that i really love"he said but who."who?your crush"i said."yeah i just can't stay away from her and i do this just to forget about her"he said."you just using someone so you can get over someone that you actually love,wow seb I didn't know you will do that"i said while laughing with him."why didn't you tell your feelings to her and did she like you"i asked geez i feel jealous."she probably still wasn't ready maybe and yeah she like me but it just me that didn't respond the feelings back to her"he said and we arrived.

Who is that girl?is me?no way is me because he knows that girl have a feeling for him and the mask is really familiar to me...did he hiding something from me?

HEY GUYS!!so i just finished my first story book yesterday so i kinda will update another chapter in this story more because my first story is done btw plss vote me and you look pretty and good today byeee love y'all ❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻