PART 11

A S H L E Y  P O V
I just woke up at 8 and i go take a shower.after a few minutes taking a shower i wear this

after a few minutes taking a shower i wear this

"Morning ann"i said."morning too"she said."what today schedule"i said while the housemate make my pancake."you have two interview and you have training your power after that"she said."wait my power?why i need to training my power i already know how to control it"i said and she pull her glasses down."really"she said."well not really but i can handle it"i said while the housemate give me my pancake."thank you"i said and eat."i can let you go today but tomorrow you need to go someone will be there waiting for you"she said."ok"and i phone ringing."hello"i said."hi ash"darren said."oh hi dar what's up"i said."me and the boys want to make a tiktok with you and film youtube"he said."sure"i giggle."ok byeeeee"he said.

"Annie im going to the boys!"i yell from downstairs."be careful"she yell back."ok"i said."wait,go change don't wear like this or not your tattoo gonna burn"she said."ok"i said and go change,if our tattoo is burn our power will kinda weak."ok im go now"i said.(here's what she wear):

After that i left the house and go to the boys

After that i left the house and go to the boys.While i on my way oliver call me."hey oli"i said."hey where are you"he said."im on my way"i said."oh i just gonna ask you to come"he said."oh ok but did they there"i asked."she didn't come today because we gonna go out"he said."to where"i asked."haunted mall"he said."and i need to come"i said and park my car."yes you are"he said and end the call."boys"i said while close the door."hey ash"he said."ugh not again"i groaned."what you wanna yell and mad at me again btw where's the boys"i said."they go out for a second"he said and sit beside me on the couch.

"Ashley look im sorry for yelling at you that day i just couldn't handle myself"he said."yeah totally"i rolled my eyes."look i am really sorry"he said."and you think say sorry is gonna work for me"i said."since when you being like this!?like you being mean and didn't even want to spend time with me"he said did he really say that I don't spend time with him."SINCE WHEN YOU SPEND TIME WITH ME OR BE THERE FOR ME"i yell."SINCE YOU DATE THAT GIRL DID YOU EVER SPEND TIME WITH ME,DID YOU EVER REALIZE WHAT YOU DO TO ME"i yell."YOU ALWAYS WITH HER LIKE-EVERY SINGLE TIME,SECOND AND HOUR"i said."THAT'S WHY I HATE SEEING PEOPLE LIKE YOU"i said."SHE CHANGE EVERYTHING,THAT BITCH CHANGE THIS FUCKING FRIENDSHIP INTO FUCKING HELL"i yell and he slap me on my right cheek."DON'T EVEN FUCKING SAY THAT SHE CHANGE EVERYTHING,YOU JUST JEALOUS OF HER BECAUSE I ASK HER OUT AND NOT YOU AND SHE WASN'T A BITCH"he yell while i hold my right cheek."YES BLAME IT ON ME FOR EVERYTHING AND ONLY THAT BITCH DO THE RIGHT THINGS"i said and he about to slap me but he stop."why did you stop huh?ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO SLAP ME AND HURTING ME"i said."i really regret for being friend with you for over a years but at last choosing someone who just know you for a couple of months"i chuckled evilly."and sharing my life with you i wish we never met"i said and take my bag go out and left crying.