PART 47

FEW MONTHS LATER~
ASHLEY POV
After what happened like few months ago I started focusing myself and focus on my work and the baby but sometimes i also hang out with the boys when they come to my house secretly without him knowing about it."you stick with your plan?"darren said."yeah he doesn't need to know about it"i said."ashley!"i heard oli yelled."yes"i said."can i talk with you for a minute,it's important"he said."sure"i said and i go upstairs.

"Hey oli"i said."hey ash"he said."umm-did you hear anything from seb"he said."no?why"i said."your parents didn't tell you about it"he said."no why and-my parents agree about eva and seb wedding is coming soon"he said and my heart drop to my stomach.How could him?.i know i left him but-."ashley?are you okay?"oli said."yeah im fine really fine"i said but my heart wasn't that fine."i wish i could help you"he said and immediately hug me."it's fine his gonna be happy"i said and pull away."now you want to food or drink"he said."umm i think water and some salad i want"i said."ok sure"he said and after that he go downstairs make me some salad or probably buy it.

Next morning~
I just woke up from the pain below my belly and it's really fucking hurt."shit"i muttered."hi ash-wow what's wrong with you"justin said while coming with breakfast."my belly hurt like bellow here"i said."can you help me to the bathroom"i asked."sure"he said and slowly help me out."thanks justin"i said."your welcome and your breakfast is on the bed"he said and left."it's only been 39 weeks of my pregnancy only few days I guess for the baby to be born ,oh by the way i have a beautiful baby girl on the way.
"everything is fine ash!"Regie and justin said from outside and suddenly my water broke."boys!call annie"i said and the pain it's really hurt."okay!waitt"regie said.

Arhh shit!come on annie hurry up."im here where is she"i heard annie said."in the bathroom"justin said."i will go and you boys start the car"annie said and she come in to the bathroom with me sitting on the floor in pain."you will be fine ok"annie said."annie I can't take it anymore it's hurt"i said."shit"annie muttered."let's go to the hospital your baby is on the way"she said and teleport downstairs cause the boys is still outside waiting for us."to the hospital"annie said and the boys drive to the hospital.The day my baby girl born without her father...great.

"Doctor skylar-ashley-her baby is on the way"annie said and she immediately bring to the labor."ok ashley i need all of your energy ok"she said."ok"i said and let all of my energy out."one more time ash"she said and i let it all out and finally the baby is out."you did a great job ash"she said and i smile with my wet ass face."ashley?"she said."yes"i said."where is the father of the baby cause i have something for him to cut the baby cord"she said."h-his not here-but i will cut for it"i said."you sure?"she asked to make sure."yes"i said and after that i cut it."congratulations you already give birth to a beautiful baby girl"she said and i hold my baby for the first time."omg she so cute"i said."like her mother"she said and we both laugh."shit"i muttered."oh I forgot about the pain"she said."it's fine"i said and she left me."miss we will move to you your room"she said and after that she take me to my room.

"Where the baby?! I need to see it"darren said after i stay at my room for about like an hour ago."she's here"i chuckled while holding her."oh my fucking god she so cute"he said."yeah"i said."what's your name baby girl"he said."Hazel Elizabeth...moy"i said and he look at me."his the father"i said."yeah make sense"he said."hai hazel"he said smiling."can you take care of her for minutes i need to take a nap"i said."sure"he said and i go to sleep.

OLIVER POV
After we heard that she's giving birth today we immediately go to the hospital."wait-where is darren"regie said."he already there"justin said."that quick"i said."well-hi guys"seb come in."hey seb"tyler said."where are you guys going"he said."go out"i said."okay then"he said and go upstairs."now let's go"i whispered to them and we all go in the car and drive off.