PART 61

A DAY BEFORE MOVE IN...
ASHLEY POV
"I can't wait to see dad"hazel squeal in excitement while packing her stuff and i just giggle at her.

"You only have a few stuff left to move here right?"oli asked while i was teleport back and forth from my place to them."yeah and i think but hazel said she wanted to stay here tonight,you guys will be okay right?"i said."yeah she finally can spend time with her dad"he said."how can she spend time with him if he couldn't even remember her or even know her"i chuckled."oh yeah forgot that one"he said.

And acting really weird...

"Yeah so i will leave her now,hazel be nice ok"i said and kiss her cheek."ok mum"she reply and i left.

OLIVER POV
Almost got caught,you may wondering why,you will know it later on."let's get you something to eat"i said and bring her downstairs.

~
After the boys done playing with hazel they clean the living room put the toys in a box and i bring hazel upstairs and tell her to take a bath and do her homework and stuff then go to sleep."good night uncle oli"she said."you too little girl"i said and kiss her forehead,turn the lights off and close the door.

"She been playing all day"i said and someone walk in to the house."hey oli"seb said."didn't you stay at mom and dad house tonight"i said as he sit beside me."of course no-uncle oli?"i hear hazel voice coming from behind and look behind me i see her."dad!"She said and run up to him and he smile at her.

So here's the thing,seb memories came back not fully but he remembered hazel and ashley but still a little bit confused about it and still trying to remember everything.So i was planning on telling ashley about it but i still think seb need time and ashley too."hey my little girl"he said and sit her to his thigh.

"We should call mum"she said in excitement."umm maybe later,is almost past you bedtime now"seb said and carry her back to her room.

After that he come back."did she really that excited to see me"he said."i mean i everytime she will be like that"i chuckled."guess she got it from her mum"he said and i just chuckled.

NEXT MORNING~
ASHLEY POV
"Ashley you need to wake up or not you gonna be late"i heard mum said and open the curtain."mum can you just let me sleep for 5 minutes"i said and turn to the other side."your daughter is waiting for you if you don't get ready now"she said.

"Ok ok fine"i said and dragging myself to the bathroom.

After showering i wear my outfit and put some makeup on then i left.

Arrived at the boys house
"Anyone home?oli?justin?"i said while closing the door behind and i heard someone footstep."kane?"I said then seb appear."hi there weird girl"he said."you too weird boy"i said.

SEBASTIAN POV
"You to weird boy"she said."so what brings you here?"i asked even though i already know about it."i move in"she said."ohh-where's hazel?"she asked me."she left with the boys and it just you and me"i said."well-"her phone ring."give me a second"she said and left the living room and go outside.

I watch her from inside the house and seems like she mad about something and mix with worries."HE'S DEAD MUM AND HE NEVER COME ALIVE AGAIN"i heard she yelled because the door was not being close enough."who's dead?"i said to myself a and she walk in back."im gonna be in my room"she said and just teleport.

After a few minutes i heard a car pulled up."hi dad,where's mum?"Hazel asked me immediately."she's in her room wanna go see her"i asked."yes please"she said in excitement and smile a her action.

"Knock knock"i said and come in."go awa-mum!"she said and jump up to her bed."hazel"she said and hug her.Her smile and the way she hug hazel just melt me right away."you look stressed out"hazel asked."im fine"she said."well let's go downstairs meet uncles"she said and pull her hand."you can go first daddy wants to talk to mummy"i said."no,mum let's goo"she said and drag her out from the room.