PART 10

A S H L E Y  P O V
I was awake from my phone ringing."is 3 in the morning"i whined and groaned after that i see the name is sebastian."what did you want"i said."can we talk later?"he said."you shouldn't call me at 3 in the morning"i said."sorry"he said."ok"i said and end the call.

1 1 : 3 4 a m ~
"Hey"i said and sit."i miss you"he said."miss what?"i asked."i missing you like since me and amelia together"he said."your the one who didn't spend any time with me"i said."i guess we should be in our own way now"i said and stand up and i was about to leave he speak up."you still have a feeling to me"he said and i stop walking."you still think about that"i chuckled."yes or no"he said but i walk away and when i walk away he ran infront of me and hold my wrist."let it go"i said."not until you answer me"he said."i don't like you"i said."satisfied already"i said and i pull his hand aggressively.

"Frannyyy"i yelled while come in her house."in the kitchen!"she yelled and i walk to her kitchen."hey"i said."hey what's up"she said."you ok?you look different today"she said."no"i said."ok tell me about it"she said."well he call me 3 in the morning and he say he miss me because we didn't hang out after he date that bitch"i said."he say that"she said."yeah and he ask me if i still have feelings to him"i said."you say what"she said."...no"i said."ashley i know you,you still like him didn't you"she said."yes"i said and sigh."then why don't you just say yes"she said."cause i hate him at the same time"i said."well take your time and when you ready go tell him"she said."will that work"i said."well not really but trust me it will work"she said and hug me."thanks fran"i said."im gon-he call me"i said while looking at my phone screen."then pick up"she said and i pick up."hey"i said."did you really hate amelia?!"he said kinda mad."what are you saying"i said."the day you meet her you hurt her isn't"he said."what-no she the one who hurt me!"I was mad now really mad."stop blaming her you just jealous of her"he said and end call.

"That girl gonna be dead today"i said."ash don't do anything"she said and she knows i am a fox."ashleyy your nails"she said and my i look my nails started changing into fox nails."she's playing the wrong game fran"i said."ok you can go but don't kill her"she said."im not gonna kill her today but im gonna make her regret what she do to me"i said and i teleport to the boys house and wear my face mask so she didn't know it was me."hello there"i said and go inside luckily she alone."who are you?!"she said."is not nice to talk bad about someone"i said and i use my power."ARR STOP"she yell."that's what you get for talking shit about someone and better go tell your boyfriend that you the one who hurt her or not you gonna regret by the end of this week"i said."i give you one week so use it nicely"i said and her face really funny like she saw a ghost."you hear me bitch"i said."y-yes"she said."hey what's going on here!?"he come in and i teleport back to franny house.

S E B A S T I A N  P O V
"What was that"i said."i-i don't even know"she said and i help her."did anything hurt"i asked."yes my leg hurt"she said."here"i said."yes"she said.I sure that was a fox mask but who?."already ok"i ask."yes"she said and go to sleep and I found a hair and i guees is the person hair."perfect"i said and put in a small zip bag.

"Oli can you send this to annie"i said."why"he asked."just send it I really wanna know"i said."sure"he said and after that he teleport to annie place.

A N N I E P O V
"Hi ann"oli said and i jump."oh oli what the fuck"i said."sorry but seb really needs to know who's hair is this"he said and hand me a small zip bag."ok let me check"i said and and take the bag and go check it."wait-this is ashley hair"i said in my mind."so who is the person"he said."I can't tell you who is the person because she really a high person"i said."wait-17?!"he said."like blood type of what"he said."black blood and she is 17 that's all i can give it to you"i said."ok thanks ann bye"he said and teleport back."what do you do this time ash"i said and rub my forehead.

A S H L E Y  P O V
"Hi ash btw happy birthday bitch"i said and hug her."thank you"she said."the twins is here"corbyn said."they gonna be spill more tea"zach said."hey not nice"we both said."let's go have fun,fran you wanna come with us"i asked."nahh im gonna spend my time with daniel today as I promise him"she said."is ok we will buy your favorite food"she said and we both go out.

"So how was your 'friendship' going,great?"she said while driving."not really"i said."i sure you guys will be ok later"she said."thanks ash"i said."now I don't want my bad bitch sad"she said."let's go have fun today,today is our day not only me"she said and we been bestie since 2016 like-five years ago when the boys started a band."ok"i said and we have fun.

"I think i need to go back"i said."yeah is almost midnight"she said and we left go back to the bosy house where i left my car."bye bitch"ashley said and i hug her."bye too"i said and go home.

"Annie im home!"i said while close the door behind me."Ashley Livia!"she said while coming down the stairs and she knows."hi annie"i said."you almost get caught you know!"she said madly."ok sorry but they both driving me crazy especially that bitch"i said."at least do your work cleanly and clear"she said."what are you saying"i asked confusedly."ugh just don't do it again"she said and walk back upstairs."suspicious"i said and walk to my room and go to sleep.

S E B A S T I A N  P O V
"Im back"he said."so who is it"i said."annie couldn't tell who is she but she's the black blood fox"he said."she 17"i said."yeah"he said and at the age of 17 the take care people like annie couldn't say the name but she only say the age and type of blood because we are the highest class fox and that's why we keep the secret about the name but when we reach at the age of 20 then we could know who is the person behind the mask but we have arranged marriage so if a person like me marry to 17 or 18 we can see they face."wait-i think is ashley"i said because she have half moon tattoo and she disappear that night."seb she just a human"he said."look this may sound crazy but she have half moon tattoo on her right arms and she disappear the night before we move to this house"i said."trust me she just your ex best friend and no she is not a fox"he said and when he say ex best friend i miss her a lot like really a lot but how can i fix this and amelia started saying I shouldn't hang out more with her because she afraid that i spend more time with ashley than her."i miss her oli"i said."look seb,im not trying to be anyone side but you choose your girlfriend over her that you just know for a couple months and ashley she-you just drop her off"he said."i know i mess up but did she really like me"i asked."only she knows her feelings"he said and left my room.

HI GUYS!! So how was the story go?good?comment if is good and you look good today btw pls vote mee❤️❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻