PART 30

ASHLEY POV
"Where have you been?!"he said without his drink uh what a new change."i already try to call you many times and you didn't even try to answer"i said."My phone was charging"he said."well at least call me back"i said and sit in front of him and he just rolled his eyes."whatever im gonna take a shower"i said and teleport to upstairs but i heard he was on call."hey annie"he said."sure why not"he said she probably told him something."ok i will be there"he said and after that i run to the bedroom and do something that wasn't suspicious.

"Hey i need to go somewhere"he said and grab his coat."go where"i asked."no need to know ok,bye"he said and before he walk out he kiss my forehead,he always do it when i was around."ok"i said and when straight to the bed.

SEBASTIAN POV
"Ann"i said."im here"she yell and i walk to the room."so what's the thing"he said."is about your fiancé"she said."what about her"i said."well you guys gonna get marry soon so i give your parents and her parents to take the mask earlier that it should be"she said and finally i could see her face."wait-we gonna be marry soon?and did they beg for it"i said."kinda so tomorrow you guys could keep the mask in here"she said and give me two box with glass close."so your power on the mask doesn't stop working"she said.

"Ok but when i go out like to the town i have to wear it"i asked."yes"she said and after that i left.

When i come home i see her sleeping beautiful and she just an angel that makes my day."good night"i said and kiss her on the lips and go to sleep beside her.

NEXT MORNING~
ASHLEY POV
I just awake from moy snoring and i get from bed and shower.

After shower i wear this

After tha i go downstairs to do my coffee and take my laptop cause i have something to do

8:40 am
I was doing my work and come downstairs with a nice suit."morning"i said."morning too"he said and sit down."can you make me coffee like yours"he said and i go make him a coffee.

When i was doing the coffee i feel his cologne behind me."want some help"he said and i could tell you that he have his smirk on."no need"i said and before he walk away he smack my ass."ouch!what the fuck is wrong with you?!"i yell."why I can't"he said."no you can't!"i said and bring his coffee to him."sorry ok"he said and grab his coffee and kiss my cheek and i was blushing hard."im going out and don't break the glass close box(idk what they call)."ok"i smile at him and he left and before he left he kiss my lips wow new spot now huh.

Sorry for the short chapter guys and thanks for the name that you guys suggest to me I really appreciate and pls vote me,love y'all ❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻