PART 37

ASHLEY POV ~next morning
"Hi"i said and he just left me without saying anything."i already forgive him"i muttered and after that i go change to this;

"i already forgive him"i muttered and after that i go change to this;

After that i left.

"Darren!"i yelled while close the door and when i turn around back she's there with him again and im getting tired of this shit."he go out with oli only regie and justin is here"she said and put her hand on his lap."k"i said and walk upstairs to regie room."regie why the fuck-"before I continue he was sleeping and I decided to go to justin room."justin"i said while knocking on the door."oh hi ash"he said while open his door."can i come in"i said."sure"he said and after that i go in and flop myself to the bed."did you know about her and why she's here"i asked while sit up.

"Nope"he said."hey jus-oh hi"seb said while come in."hey"he said."can i talk to you for a second"he said and look at me and left."I don't want to talk to him"i said and justin look at me."he probably want to apologize"he said."ok"i said and sigh,after that go to his room before that i look downstairs she was gone and kinda feel nice."hey"i said and sit down far away from him."im not gonna bite you"he said and i go sit beside him.

After that he immediately kiss me and his soft lips is something that im craving and really need it."im sorry for doing that earlier and about last night"he said and hold both of my hand."i know i hurt you and sorry for making you in pain"he said and i could feel that he hurt too."and im sorry for-is fine"i cut him off and smile appear on his face."really?"he asked with joy i never see him like this before cause you know,he so bossy and kinda strict."yes"i put a smile on my face and before I could say anything he hug me,ugh his warm hug I really miss his hug.

I miss him so much."i love you"i said."love you too white"he said kiss me and i kiss him back."if i see you one more time with that bitch,she's gone"i said and he let out a chuckled."hey im serious"i said."okok"he said and our forehead is touching each other."i never knew i will be with you after all this time"i chuckled."me too"he said."you wanna play tickle"he said and basically that's our game if we both bored or nothing to do."im not playing i have interview after this"i chuckled and i didn't want my hair ruined.

"Oh come on"he whined."no my hair is perfect and i make this for an hour"i said and he give me a puppy eyes."im not looking at it"i said and close my eyes."ok then"he said and start to tickling me and he really tickle at the spot."s-seb s-stop"i try to catch my breath and trying to stop laughing and we started to tickling each other until we get tired."I guess i have to cancel my interview because you ruined my hair"i said and do my hair."you can go next time,let's go downstairs"he said and after i done doing my hair i go downstairs with him and they boys ready to leave."where are you guys going"i asked."to the mall"regie said."i wanna come"i said.

"Ok"oli said and we all left the house and go to the mall."hey if guys can't find me just call ok"i said."sure"they said and i walk to the store.

While i was looking some of the 'expensive clothes' section the worker look me from the top to the toe."hi how can i help you"she appear to me."i like to have this one and that one"i asked."are you sure miss"she said."yes"i said."you can think of it first miss and for your information this is the 'expensive section'"she said-how rude."i prefer you go to the regular section"she said and i really mad but i keep myself calm."can i see your manager"i asked."why?so you can have half price from this side"she laugh evilly...ohh she didn't know what i can do."i say i need your manag-oh hi miss ashley how can i help you"the manager said and her eyes when wide."i like to tell you that i am not gonna take this store because of your worker is judging people who only see they outfit"i said."i am so sorry for that miss ashley but please don't cancel it i-i will do anything but please not that"he said and i feel bad tho."ok i will not cancel it but make sure that this kind of human being is not here"i said and go pay and after that i call seb.

"Hey where are you"i said."with the boys"he said."can you come here for a second at the store that i go"i said."sure i will be there"he said and hang up."you really my type of girl"he said and j let a little laugh out."this is just my bad mood time cause that girl over there judging people without knowing anything"i said."really?ok what you want me to do"he asked while put his arms around my waist."well she's too young to die i probably let her go this time"i said."i know you wouldn't be this nice"he said."what?im trying to be nice"i said and we both go find the boys and after that we left the mall.

HI GUYSS! I will be updating more chapters so stay tuned btw pls vote me and love y'all ❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻