PART 13

F E W  M O N T H S  L A T E R ~
A S H L E Y  P O V
Today is the same as always."ashley get your ass up is 10 am"annie said and open the curtain in my room."what the fuck ann"i groaned."get your butt out from your bed,someone else want to meet you for your power training"she said."with who"i asked."I can't tell you now get your ass out now"she said and left."bitch"i muttered."i heard that!"she yell and of course she heard and i go take a shower.

After a few minutes of shower because she will kill me."let's go ash"she said and teleport to the place."wait my mask"i said."here"she said and hand me my mask.

The mask

"He will be down there so go wait him"she said and left me and i wear my mask,fox can not show they face because some of them will tell someone identity or maybe they know you

"He will be down there so go wait him"she said and left me and i wear my mask,fox can not show they face because some of them will tell someone identity or maybe they know you."hi there"he said and his mask was black.

His mask

"Hi there"he said and his voice kinda familiar with me

"Hi there"he said and his voice kinda familiar with me."hi"i said and roll my eyes."what's up with the attitude"he said and smirking."why you and your best friend having a fight"he chuckled and is true tho i have a fight with sebastian and it's been a couple months since i last saw him."can we just started this training"i said and he started training.

After a few hours we been training and we stop and continue next week."so you gonna tell me or what"he said and sit next to me."about what"i asked."your problem"he said."non of your business"i said."come on we maybe can be best friend"he said."i suggested to be stranger"i said."im don't with best friend"i said and sebastian hit in my mind."so she betray you"he said."is actually he betray me but we end a few months ago because he choose her over me and he just know her just a couple months"i said."he choose her and always on her side but at least don't push me away"i said."shouldn't you be happy that he have a girlfriend"he said."of course im happy it just on that time i still like him"i said,jeez did i just feel comfortable talking with him."and why didn't you confess your feelings than getting hurt"he said."i don't want my friendship over because some stupid confession"i said.

"You guys still talking"he said."i already say i end it a months ago"i said."his girlfriend is so PDA with him like i sit on the couch they were kissing and holding hands"i said and that's give me shiver."so you still like him"he asked and I don't know what to say cause I don't even know what is my feelings towards seb."why do you ask"i said."i just wanna know"he said."i also end things up with my best friend a couple months after i have a girlfriend"he said."she is sweet and nice but after i have a girlfriend she just change and be mean to me"he said."she probably hates her"i said."at first she have a crush on me"he aaid."then why you don't date her"i said."i know that from my ex before we broke up"he said."so she still like you or she push you away"i said."she push me away after that but she come back after that"he said."and after she knows you guys date she end things up?"i asked."yeah but is actually my fault for having a fight with her and I don't know if she will forgive me or not"he said."well good luck on that"i said and tap on his shoulder."well im gonna go now,talk to you later"i said and teleport back upstairs."annie"i said while she on her ipad as usual."yes"she said and look up."that guy is familiar to me is he someone else that i known"i asked and take a sit infront of her."no why"she said."im just asking cause his voice kinda familiar to me"i said."well i don't what you say but go take a shower you smelly"she said and i go take a shower.