PART 46

SEBASTIAN POV
"Seb why you being so rude to her lately?"oli said."im trying to save my relationship but she-i don't even know"i said."she always so quiet now"i said."she's have a reason why she stay quiet now"oli said."what-why?"i said."I can't tell you but one day you will knew"he said."and you almost kill someone"he said i am very confused."she is pregnant and you just fucking yelling at her!"he said."pff she's pregnant?if she pregnant prove it to me"i said."go ask annie"he said."she knows"he said and left the room in silent and i immediately go asked annie.

"Annie!"i said."yes what it is"she said."is she pregnant"i asked immediately."uhh...yes"she said."it's been 11 weeks"she said."11?"i said."yes now go back home cause she can't walk because of the pain from push her"she said and immediately go home.

"ASHLEY"i yelled."what"she said."im sorry"i said and hug her."im fine"she said and walk away from me."look i didn't mean it to push you"i said."okay..what am I supposed to do?crying to forgive you"she said."i am sorry"i said."look if you said sorry one more time i swear to god imma kill you moy"she said."now help me out here"she said."okay"i said."bring that those letters to the room"she said and walk away.

ASHLEY POV
My plan work!."here you go"he said."thank you"i said."who send me this?they don't put any name here"i said."let's open it"he said and he open it up."hi seb it's me eva,i heard that out parents gonna get us together after you and her break up and i really like you since we're kids and i still using letter cause we use to do that,i hope we will be happy after this"i read it all and tears started going down."your fucking parents do another engagement"i said."I didn't know about this serious ash"he said."don't fucking touch me"i said."YOU GUYS FUCKING LYING TO ME AND MY PARENTS?!"i said.

"EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS"i said."Ash i don't know about this seriously ash oli doesn't know about it too"he said."i am done with your shit and im leaving you"i said and i immediately left to meet the boys.

"Boys"i said with wet eyes."hi as-why are you-"i immediately hug them all."I can't talk right now"i said and started crying again."it's gonna be okay"regie said while the others pull away but he still hugging me and rub my back."I can't believe he do this to me again"i said."let's talk ok but sit fown first"regie said and go sit on the couch and still crying nonstop."now tell us everything when you feel okay"kane said and all them go upstairs."you guys okay?"oli said."he-he-he has another engagement"i said."wait-he-with who"he asked."he's childhood friend"i said."eva?"he asked.

"Yes"i said."her parents and your parents set them up"i said and he immediately hug me."i am so so sorry"he said."oli i hate him"i said.

After a few hours the boys come downstairs and ask me about why i cry earlier after i got here but i tell them a different story cause annie will be mad if i tell her that i am engaged with him."her childhood friend parents wants them together after you guys break up? That's fuck up"darren said."yeah"i said and sniff."i guess im the one who's gonna leave"i said and sigh."no your not and we want you guys be together"regie said."you guys can visit me anytime you guys want"i said and put a big smile to make them believe me that im fine but actually not."ok but you sure you want to"oli said."yes i am"i said.

NEXT MORNING~
After all that shit happened,I decided to break off the engagement."well hello dear come in"seb mum said after i knock the door."what's bring you here"she said."i just come here to said that me and seb break up and i got the paper right here"i said and hand her the paper.i know seb mum is always a good person and a listener but i just can't take it anymore."but dear-i will sign it for you if she doesn't want to"his dad come downstairs."sure"i said and after he sit down and she hand her the pen."right there"i said and she sign it."now it's your turn"he said.

Hope her mum agree."dear we can talk abo-nothing to talk about it she just waste of time and eva is more better"he said and mrs moy sign it."thank you,nice doing business with you"i said and left.

Aftet all of that i go to my parents house."mum dad"i said and when i come in they both look at me."are you crazy ashley?!you just let our gold ticket go away just like that!"dad said."i will pay it back"i said."no...we need them for our company"he said."I will fucking pay and find another better company to collab now sign this"i said."you guys break up"dad said."just sign the paper"i said."no stay with him"dad said."i am done with him"i said."now sign it" said."no we didn't want to"mum speak up"his parents already sign it and nothing we can do about it"i said.

"Why can you just stay with him"dad said."cause im fucking tired of his shit for doing all this to me!"I said."HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT HURT YOU"he said."BOTH OF HIS PARENTS DO ANOTHER ENGAGEMENT BEHIND YOU GUYS AND ME AND THEY ONLY WANT ME TO BE WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY"i said and i feel sick on my stomach."ugh now sign it i don't have time to arguing with you both"i said."just think about it"mum said."think about what?and why you being such a caring person now"i said."we both put you guys together so you can have a nice life than before"dad said."i already have a nice life since i was a kid even do you guys do shit to me-look sign it now"i said and they both refused."no"dad said and ripped it up.

"I am not dumb"i said and hand them another one."now sign it...please"i said a little bit begging."well we both have no clue what to do so let's just sign it honey"mum said to dad."i will not"he said and teleport to his room maybe."call me when he already sign it"i said and left.

After i left and go to home and pack my stuff."where are you going"a voice from behind me."i am done with you and you both can go marry"i said."i am not marrying her or even engaged"he said."i don't fucking care anymore seb now you go engaged to another person"i said and zip my suitcase."don't you dare leave this fucking room or-or what seb or what?!"i said."you fucking broke me many times seb MANY TIMES"i said."let me leave and you can have a nice life after this"i said and left.

HI GUYSS!!!sorry if you feel a little bit boring in this chapter cause I don't have any idea this just came up to my mind but you guys lookin gudd today...anyways plss vote me and love y'all❤️❤️❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻

btw I didn't check it twice so if anything wrong just ignore it or ask me okyy byee