PART 57

SEBASTIAN POV
"Um guys do you mind if i go out for a second?"i asked."sure"they said and i left the house.

"Is anyone ho-argh!shit.."ashley is sitting there with her wine."why didn't you just stay at the boys house"she said."you said the last two weeks ago you didn't like it here"she continued blabbing."i just-you just what?wanna see hazel then leave again?what kind of father are you?"She said."i know i was wrong-then?"she cut off my line."ok ok i may not be the best father or even the best fiancé but i have my excuse ok i leavei just ne-need air"she cut my words again but it's true i admit.

"Dad?"i hear from upstairs and when i look up i see hazel."hi there"i said and go upstairs."you shouldn't be up at this time"i said and bring her back to her room."dad can you stay here tonight"she said in her sleepy voice."sure"i said and sleep beside her.

ASHLEY POV
It's been an hour now why he didn't left yet."seb i think you should leav-"before i finish my sentence i see that he sleeping beside hazel...peacefully."let him stay here"my heart stop a while and slowly turn around."you scared me for few second"i said."sorry"he said."he shouldn't be here"i said."and why the fuck no?"he asked whispering."i just-blablabla you that he that i don't care now let them sleep and let's go outside for a chat"he said and i nod and we both leave the room.

I walk out from the house to the backyard and bringing some tea."it's cold tea or hot tea?hot tea"i said like who would drink cold tea at night and is freezing cold out here but luckily i wear something long and comfortable."mmm great tea sis"he said after taking a sip."thank u"i reply."i heard that you guys getting a 'divorce' or should i said a 'break off engagement'"he said."yes i was the one who wanted it"i said and take a sip.

I knew this relationship couldn't last longer and i couldn't take it anymore with seb lying at me and he keep and keep lying about.I couldn't just stay with his lies for the rest of my life just to keep my daughter happy while he having a great time with his new girl every night.

"With him having a girl day out every single night and coming home at 4 fucking am,of course im gonna take a step out i couldn't just believe his lies and shit just to keep my daughter happy all the time"i said."he wasn't playing a girl-yes he was i saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears oliver moy"i said."ash since you and him in separate ways like since the fight he never-NEVER go out alone either he bring one of us or just one person"he explain."like i believe what you said"i said.

"I didn't forced you to believe it i just said it"he answered back."then who's that girl that he go out with last week"i said."that's our old friend and probably on that time i went to the toilet and you saw it 'accidentally'he said and i feel guilty now."then why they touching holding hands while you went to the toilet"i said."that friend have a crush on him since seb and her were kindergarten i think and she thought he love her and will be with him soon and skip to the holding hands she was trying to flirt with him and thought seb with just fall for her"he explain.

Ok now i feel really,really bad now for slapping that words to his face and feelings."clear now?"oli said."yes"i said with embarrassment and disappointment."now go apologize"he said."ok"i said and sigh.

When i went inside i see seb about to leave so i stop him before he opens the door."hey wait!"i said and he stop infront of the door."is 12am already i have to leave"he said but stay silent for a second."um hey you need anything i will go buy it for you if you want me to"he said."hey you ok?hazel will be up soon-"i kiss him before he could finish his sentence.

SEBASTIAN POV
"Hey you ok?hazel will be up soon-"she kiss me maybe she's drunk so i pull away from the kiss."you ok?are you drunk?what's wrong?"i ask her she doesn't answer any of my questions."Hey if you have a cold just tell me about I'll be happy to make you some soup"i said but nothing coming out from her mouth she just stand infront of me with silent."look if this about the divorce i will handle it-i didn't want to break this up"she said."what?i thought-i change my mind ok and im sorry for saying those stuff that make your feelings down"she said and before i could said anything she disappear.

The court meet is on this friday i couldn't cancel it because it's against the rule if a fiancé couple that already like set the date and time you must be there.That's why they give you one month to make your real decision so this kind of stuff didn't happen.

<>
"Hey ann"i pick up the call."WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE?!"she yelled."look she's the one who said she didn't want to do this"i said."you guys make a big trouble"she groan and  just hang up.I need to talk to ashley.

ASHLEY POV
Why the fuck he said i was drunk?!i know i drink the wine kinda a lot but-"ashley,can you open the door please?we have to talk"his voice from outside of my bedroom door."s-sure give me a sec"i said and go open the door."um hi there"he said."oh come on in"i said and he awkwardly comes in and sit on the couch.

"We need to talk about our stuff-i already said i didn't want to do this anymore"i said."annie and i just discuss about our issues and she's kinda mad about the canceling court meet"he said.I shouldn't make decision."look if you wanna try things out about this situation you can try to convince the court and annie"he said."but if you wanna give up i will tell annie about it"he said-why he didn't have the effort to work this out.Ok,i know i have to do something but why didn't he said to annie that we will try our best.

Worst feeling ever.

"Why didn't you just said we wanna work it out"i said."y-you wanna work this out"he said."i maybe a little crazy but it doesn't mean i-just said it"he said."i know i was wrong and-we can't cancel but annie will try her best to make it happen it"he said.

I need to talk to dad.

I need his help.

"Hey ash i need to go now"he said."ouh-ok"i said and he left.

HEY U GUYSS!! I know i haven't update anything but i will post more chapters next month and i kinda feel sick since the last two days so my brain didn't work as i wish.anyways,see u guys at the next chapter BYEEEE❤️👋🏻

PEACE OUT ✌🏻