PART 48

ASHLEY POV

After i got home i when straight to my room."ugh-dear is anything wrong?"mum come in to my room."he knows about"i said."it's okay that he knows by himself"she said and hug me."you been through this right mum?you can help me...right?"i said."look dear,i can only help you to take care of hazel cause-this is about your next life ash...whether with him or not"she said."but i will support you"she said."he gonna have wedding soon"i said a tear slip from my eyes."wait-what are you saying?"mum said while pull away.

I just said it."his marrying the girl"i said."what-why-...i will talk to your father later but now i want you to think about what i just said ok"she said."okay"i said and she's left my room after that i got a call from oli."hey oli"i said."hey ash im just gonna ask you a simple dimple question ok"he said."ok"i said."can you go meet up with seb"he said."ain't no fucking way oli i am not"i said."he wanna talk about hazel"he said."ok fine,where are we gonna meet up"i said."the house"he said.nightmare come true."ok i will be there in a minute tell him"i said and hug up."hey mum im going out for a few hours and make sure she go to sleep before 9"i said."sure and be safe"she said and i teleport to the house.

"Hello"i said while close the door."up here"he said and i teleport upstairs."um hey"i said."hey"he said and we both sit down."how is she?"he said."fine as always"i said."tell me everything about her"he said."if this about you gonna take her away i am not telling you"i said."i am not im just curious about what she looks like"he said."her name is hazel elizabeth...moy"i said."I thought you hated that name"he said."well if you want me to put someone else's name sure if you didn't want to be the father"i said and he let a scoff out."You didn't even let me see her"he said."not until she turn one"i said."for what"he said."for her own good she didn't even know how to walk seb"i said.

"you didn't even contact me"i said."I can't because my parents will know"he said."If you are more willing to lose your parents than your daughter, I'd rather live with my daughter without you"i said."If Hazel even knew that her father was such a fucking dickhead, she would be ashamed to have a father like you"i said."I WASN'T READY TO BE A FATHER"he said."EITHER DO I SEB"i said."now tell me what do you want from me"i said."I want to see her"he said."i already told you about the deal seb,didn't you understand?!"i said."just deal with seb"i said and left.

HI GUYSS!!sorry for the short chapter cause I couldn't just put all of them in this chapter so yeah wait for the next chapter and i will spoil you a little the next chapter hazel will be one year old so yeah anyways plss vote and comment for next chapter...love y'all❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻