PART 42

ASHLEY POV
After a few hours the boys finally finish their meeting.Before i head downstairs i peek from the downstairs and when i look at the couch she still fucking there so I decide go back upstairs and lock myself in seb's room."ash"i heard darren call me from outside."come out now"he said."I didn't feel well i need to rest"i lied."uhhh...okay get a nice rest"he said and sigh after he leave.

When i open the door just a small open cause i wanna hear if she still here."omg I remember that"she said and laughing."i mean yeah i kinda remember"seb said and chuckled after that i close back the door.I didn't know how to feel it right now-like should i be sad,be hurt or be angry-i don't know how to face this shit."ughh"i groaned while throw myself to the bed."arr shit-really at this time"i groaned cause my throat is so dry asf.This is the side effect from 'the fox'annie said to me.but there's many of them it just they didn't come out.

I guess we just need help from oli.So i walk to the stairs but I didn't come downstairs."oli can you get me a water please"i yelled."sure"he said and i walk back to the room but I didn't know which way anymore cause my vision started blurry and i feel my body started getting weaker."come on ashley just another step"i said on my mind.

But I didn't survive.

OLIVER POV
When i walk up upstairs and on my way to give ashley her drink i saw her laying on the floor with her pale face."omg ash wake up"i said smally so no one's hear.

I take her to my room and lay her down."she's cold oh no"i said and i immediately call annie.

annie finally come to check on her."thank god you call me or she will probably gonna be coma"she said makes some magic potion."is that strong for her to be on coma?"i asked."yes and is really risky"she said."she need a rest"she said."if she wake up just make sure she drink this"she said and hand me a small bottle with a purple water in it."what the fuck is this drink"i asked."is a maltena this is to make yourself get more better but also can makes you feel a little bit burn on your throat"she said."ok"i said and after that she teleport back home.

ASHLEY POV
"You fuck her!"i yelled."no i don't fucking fuck her ashley i didn't fucking cheat on you ok!"He yelled back."ok explain this picture!"i said and put them on the desk."you are fucking liar you know...I shouldn't trust you or even worse LOVE YOU"i yelled and storm out from the room.

"ASHLEY"i heard oli's voice."ohh godd finally you awake"he said and walk up to his desk."ughh I really have a bad dream"i said and put my hand on my head."really what kind of dream"he said while hand me a small bottle with purple liquid."me and seb fighting"i said and drink the water."ugh what is this shit"i said with a gross face."it's from annie"he said."ohh"i simple said."how long i been here"i asked."well let's just say 3 hours"he said."fuck"i muttered."did seb-he already left with her cause she forced him and he didn't have any choice so he just go with her to buy bobba's drink"he said.

Well let see where it goes."ok"i said and after that we hear a car just pull up and when i look at the window i saw them."did seb know about this?"i asked."yes"he said."you can go now im gonna go home"i said."you can't cause the power in the drink is kinda strong"he said."so"i said."you throat gonna be burn for a couple of minutes"he said and yes my throat started feel burning inside and is really hurt."give me the water"i said."here"he said."and the drinks probably gonna give you a headache and stomach pain"he said."i will take care of that"i said and hug him."thank you for everything"i said and pull away."your welcome white"he chuckled."bye"i said and teleport to my house.

"Annie"i said while slowly open her office door."are you ok"she asked with her eyes on the computer screen."well a little"i said and close back the door and sit at the couch."can i sleep here"i asked."no"she said."come on"i said."only for two weeks"i said."no,i know you hurt but I can't"she said."pleaseee"i begged and she look up from the computer and face to me and sigh."alright"she said."thank you ann"i said and run to my bedroom.I like ruining around my house especially my bedroom."ughh i miss u bed"i said and the smell still the same.