PART 53

ASHLEY POV ~three months later..
It's been three fucking months since seb disappear and hazel been missing him since then and me too. "ashley?are you listening?"dad said."no and I don't care"i said."if you be like this again i will-you will what?dad Im getting tired of your shit for forcing me to be with the lee?why?What do they even do to you until you didn't want me to have anything with him?!"i said."they are dangerous people and I don't want you to hurt"he said."Then why you make me be with him at the first place if you know that they are dangerous people"i said."i just kno-if you know then don't make me be like this and this is not just effect me but hazel too she needs her dad to be on her side every time"i said."i don't want my daughter to go through the things i once went through"i said and left dad office room.

"Mum?"hazel said while i was cleaning my closet in my dressing room."yes dear"i said."can we go meet dad?i miss him"she said and i turn to her."we can't meet dad now,dad is working"i said."why dad always working"she whined."can we at least meet him once?"she asked."please mum?"she said."we can go play with uncles later"i try to change the subject."i don't want to!"she said and started crying and i immediately calm her down.what am i gonna do now...

OLIVER POV
It's been three months since seb left and still not return and ashley been struggle with hazel and since she started living at her parents house cause her dad told her to."oli"i heard regie voice while opening the door."yes"i said."he's back"he said and i quickly run downstairs.When i see seb standing right beside the boys and immediately hug cause he been gone for three months and after that i pull away."where have you been"justin asked."i-i go somewhere else to calm myself"he said."well we glad that you back and now let's take your stuff and bring it upstairs"tyler said and we help him with his bags.

"why didn't you call me at least..so i can tell ashley"i said."she busy with-no she is not busy with lee"i said."maybe she-no seb she still need you"i cut him off."I can't,you know what he gonna do"he said-i mean i understand but he couldn't just do this to ashley."i will meet her soon"he said.Should i tell her?"uh oli can you not tell her yet"he said."why?She needs to know that you back so hazel can see you"i said."im not sure to meet them now but maybe soon"he said and i left his room with sigh.

ASHLEY POV
"DAD IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT"i said cause just now we had a fight about me and the lee gonna have a 'wedding' next month."Our family and the lee already agree so just deal with it"he said."i know is business but don't use me as material that you can do anything you want"i said."i am your father and you are my daughter so whatever i told you to just do it or leave"he said."fine,i will leave and im taking mum with me cause i know how bad you are"i said and after that i ran to my room and i pack hazel things cause im gonna to my old house back."mum!"i yelled and all the maid turn to me."where's mum"i asked them."on the library miss"one of the maid said and after that i run to the library room.

"Mum?!"i yelled."yes dear-we need to leave"i said and drag her out from that room."go where"she said."my house we couldn't live like this anymore"i said and after that i told mum to take hazel and then we left.

"Annie?"i said while holding hazel stuff."yes ash-oh hi there miss wang"she said and come downstairs."why do you guys here"she asked."run from dad"i said and there's a silent for a second but annie said something."well let's go to your guys room"she said and take mum and hazel to their room.

After i told everything to annie about seb missing and lee come back alive and stuff."wait he come back alive?wait here"she said and go check something on her computer."his not on the death list"she said."his a fox panda"she said and bring a file to me."what's the difference"i said."they are the most evil legendary fox panda in history of fox life"annie said."fox panda will never die because they have something that makes them come back alive is the red diamond that they wear"she said and i remember the red dark diamond that he wear on the day that seb kill him which is a fail."so they never die"i said."they will die when the dark red diamonds start to lose their color it means their lives will end"she said.

"What's is inside of the diamond"i asked."their ancestors"she said."but how they do that"i said."the family will do some ceremony for the death one and after that they ancestors spirit will be inside that diamond until they die"she said and that really creeps me out."how do they get into the fox world if they been banned from entering"she question herself."they use portal ways?"I guess it cause I read like some of the information about it."the portal never open for someone just like that"she said."i read some of them use the portal from the old world that the fox world abandoned it since August 1,1930"i said and snap my finger and the book that I found pop out

"Where do you get-the day that lewis gone"mum said while standing on the door and hold the door knob then her face turn to mum.i don't know what happen to her husband basically im confused as you are."what happen?"i asked."nothing happen"she said."now go take some nap me and annie have something to discuss"mum said and i just left.

HI GUYSS!! Sorry if this chapter kinda boring but i hope you enjoy and have a nice day,love y'all❤️❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻