PART 35

SEBASTIAN POV
I was walking to this guy house that lay his finger on what's mine and he gonna regret for doing that."hi there"i said while come in with my other people."hey get out!"he said not so easy."i hear that you touching what's mine"i said smirking with my gun on my right hand."what that girl?Huh she lame i just playing with her"he laugh...ohh playing then i will play you but with something else."she wasn't your toy to play and touch"i said and get closer while he step back."i can play whoever i want and that girl is a slut and a tou that i will play at my barbie doll bed"he said oh you make the wrong decision."do you think?she wasn't a type that like...bluee blood"i said.

She wasn't a toy to play blake she is my toy that i spend all my love."when was your last meal"i said."why the fuck is matter to you"he annoyedly."cause after this you wouldn't have any meal or live"i said and shoot him on the head."that's for fucking call a slut and toy"i said and shoot a couple times until his gone with dust fly away."let's go"i said and go back home.

When i teleport straight in the right room i see her and her angel face sleeping beautifully with her black silk sleepwear,ugh she so hot with that black sleepwear."mmm go away"she said and i chuckled she always speaking probably talking in her dream and answering in real life."good night ashley"i smile while said it and kiss her on the lips and her lips taste mint I really like it."mmm"she groaned softly after that i get in the shower.

After that i just wear my sweatpants without my shirt and go next to her after i fall asleep.

ASHLEY POV~ in the morning
I Just woke up from the sun hit me on my eyes and i when i try to stand up i feel heavy things on my body and i look it,it was seb hand."ugh why do you have to be this heavy"i groaned quietly so he couldn't here.After that i go take a quick shower and wear my hoodie and sweatpants cause I didn't feel to go out today and after that i go downstairs."what a nice day to start"i said and make myself some nice coffee.

8:20 a.m
"Good morning"he said."good morning too"i said and take a sip of my coffee."so where did you go last night"i asked."my friend house he need a help cause he just move in"he said and sit beside me."In the night?"i asked and turn around look at him."yeah"he said and take his phone out,he acting sus."really?you help him"i asked once again."yes white i help him"he said and go make himself a breakfast."are you lying"i said and he turn around look at me."no i wasn't"he said and turn his back to me."if i caught you lying you will regret"i said and walk up to me with his coffee."you're the one who gonna regret for saying that darling"he said and i know something bad is gonna happen but not to bad.

Right?he wouldn't go hard on me.

"I gonna go now call me if something happen ok bye"he said and kiss my lips."ok bye"i said and he left."what a good life you have ashley"i said to myself proudly.

Hi guys!! So i will be starting school tomorrow so i couldn't upload anything but i will try my best to upload it,plss vote me and i love y'all ❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻