PART 45

ASHLEY POV <>few weeks later...
It's been a couple weeks probably been 11 weeks i guess and a little baby bump already come and seb still doesn't know about it."Where are you going?"I asked."to the boys?why"he said."ohh um ok im just asking"i said what the fuck ash?!"ok im gonna go now bye"he said and like always peck kiss on the lips."Can i come with you?"i asked."sure but go change"he said and after that i go change.

I wear this;

It's a little big to cover the baby bump

It's a little big to cover the baby bump."okay we can go now"i said cause im still trying to talk to him."ok let's go"he said and we both left.

"Hi ash"oli said and hug me."i miss you"he said."me too"i said and when i look at my right seb was already gone."i need to talk to you right now"i said and drag him upstairs."what's with the rush ash"he said when i look the door."shh they will hear us"i said."ok and why again you drag me here?"he asked."i have a fucking baby in my stomach and I don't know how to tell him"i said."ain't no way you have a fucking baby inside"he said."I wouldn't joke about this shit"i said."it's been-11 weeks and the baby bump already showing"i said."really"he said."yes"i said pull my shirt up a little."oh my god"he said and i pull it
down."help me in anyway"i said."i don't know how but just go tell him if you ready"he said."if he didn't like it?"i said."he will just go and tell him take a deep breath and let it go"he said and i take a good deep breath and le it out.

He will be happy."let's go"he said and we both go go out from the room and decide to go downstairs."seb-oh hi ashley"she said."yeah hi"i said and oliver already know my pain."let's go buy you some food"he said."sure"i said but seb stop us."i can take her"he said a little bit mad voice."let's just go"i whispered to oli."ok"he said and we both just ignore him since he busy with her.

"I could eat my a whole fucking meal now"i whine."oh shut up"he chuckled."you supposed to agree go with him and not me"he said."your the one who bring to this shit"i said."im just saying so you guys can have a talk"he said and we arrived."can you buy me the sushi and a donuts"i said."okay-and water"i said."sorry for asking to much"i said."no worries cause im gonna be a good uncle to my nephew or niece"he said."but she or he wouldn't get a aunt"i said."you dumb shit I told you im not into this shit"he said and laughing my ass out."okok maybe one day who knows"i said and he go buy my food and his stuff.

After a few minutes oli left me alone in the car cause I don't want to walk,seb call me."where do you guys go"he asked immediately after i pick up."the store to buy some food"i said."come home now i need to talk to you"he said and hang up."ugh"i groaned."hi there"oli said while come in."hey"i said."why the long face"he said."he want us to come home now"i said."well let's just go"he said and drive home.

"Hey-"before i could said anything seb pull me to his room.He accidentally pushed me to the floor but i manage to not hit my stomach."After our relationship like this you still mad at her?!"he said but this time i just didn't want to effect anything to my baby."i don't have time to fight with you anymore"i said and i couldn't stand up.shit."then why you acting so differently since the last few weeks?!"he said."im not in the mood"i said and reach out to the chair and stand up."YES OF COURSE,ALWAYS IN THE MOOD!YOU BEEN ACTING LIKE IM A TOY AROUND YOU"he yelled."im sor-Seb that's enough!you took this too far"oli come in."don't you see oli?! I try so fucking hard to make this relationship better and better but it's just going worse and worse"he said and a tear slip from my eyes."regie go take her to your room"oli said and regie take me to his room and they both talk.

"You okay?did he hurt you?"he asked."i-im fine just tired"i said."lay down i will get you a glass of water"he said and left me.oh god how long i need to take this shit?i just don't have that braveness to tell him."here you go"he said while walk up to me."thank you"i said and take a sip."don't get mad at me but did he make you tummy big"he said."no im just not eating healthy"i said."oh come on don't lie to me"he said and i let a small chuckled."well i have a kid living inside me"i said and his jaw drop."you serious?oh my god congrats ash"he said and hug me."thank you"i said and pull away."but wait did he know about this and may i know since when"he said."well I don't remember but it's been a while and I haven't told him anything"i said and we both let a small laugh.

"I mean if his okay with it im fine but what if he not"i said."he will love it"he said."let's just hope by the way i need to go home now"i said and slowly go downstairs."bye ash"regie said."byee"i said and left.

"WHITE!"seb yelled."WHERE THE FUCK ARE-im here you need anything"i said and look at me with a sad but angry face."you want your drink or-"before i could finish he said something that shocked me.

HI GUYSS!!sorry fo the hangover but i will update as soon as possible btw you look gudd today and keep that,i hope you have a nice day and make sure to vote mee love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻