PART 7

SEBASTIAN POV ashley birthday party
"Hey ashley wake up"i said."why"she said with her sleepy voice."is your birthday"i said."is it?"she asked confusedly."check the date"i said and she open her phone and see the date."ohh is really my birthday"she said and wake up."go change and i will wait downstairs"i said and she ho shower i go downstairs."boys im going out with ashley so be ready for the surprise"i said."ok"oli said and i decide to do a video for her 17 birthday.

ASHLEY POV
I don't even know today was my birthday and I didn't even like it and you will find out why later."hi ashley"he said with his camera."hi seb"i said and do my hair."so today you officially 17!"he said happily."yeah,like I don't even know I officially 17"i said and walk downstairs with him."bye you guys"we said and go out,walk to the car.Today im going to be fake again just like the past few years.

Outfit;

After that we both talk about some stuff and we arrived at the store

After that we both talk about some stuff and we arrived at the store."so ashley i will buy you whatever you touch and you can carry the things but if you drop it i will not buy it for you ok"he explained to me."make sure don't broke after this seb"i said and walk with my trolley."ok you have 10 minutes start now"he said and i go to the makeup section and after that i run to the electronic section and grab everything i want."im gonna be broke after this"seb said and i go to the ramen and take some ramen.

"You have 5 minutes"he said and the last thing i need."your time is up"he said and my thing not that much."let's see what you get"he said."why do you need a gun toy"he asked."well i need a toy to play"i said and we both go to the counter and pay."guys this all cost 326 dollars"he said but that's not to expensive right?."i will pay you back at your birthday"i said."really"he said."if i had the money"i said and we both laugh and we both walk to the car and he started driving."you really want me to be poor after this"he giggle."i will pay you back when your birthday is coming"i said.

"Seb im hungry can we go eat something"i said."what did you wanna eat"he asked."sushi"i said."guys if you wanna know ashley was loyal to sushi"he said and laughing."cause they always there when i sad like there is one time i was crying because of something and i order sushi and eat it and i cheer up again"i explained(sushi is my favorite food and when im sad I always order sushi)."really"he said and park."we here at the sushi place"he said.

"So you wanna order what"he asked."umm i want the normal sushi i get and green tea"i said and seb order his food.

Our food already finished."so ashley we gonna answering some questions from the instagram that i just put it like last night and i already screenshot it"he said."sure"i said and we start answering."what the biggest fear?"he said."loosing myself and friends"i said."yeah especially loosing family"he said."if you loose someone that you love will you fall in love again"he said."maybe yes and no because the feeling is different like in the other way you like them but at the same time you feel regret for loving them"i said."maybe"he said."what fid you mean by maybe"i said i laugh."well maybe you will fall in love again or not"he said and we both continue answering the questions.

"The last question"he said."how to move on from someone?"he said."forget about the relationship like in the past"i said."yeah I agree with her or maybe talk to someone about it and maybe you move on find someone who will always be there for you"he said and we done with the questions."make sure you like subscribe and turn on the post notifications as well i love y'all also make sure to subscribe to our group channel north star boys see you on the next video"he said and end."before we go back home can we go to the mall i need to buy some new clothes"i said."sure"he said and rive to the mall.

So we just arrived and now i need to go get a new clothes."hey seb look is so nice right"i said."yeah"he said and looking around to the men clothes.It's been a few hours since we both going around the clothes store and we pay and is almost dark like sunset like that."almost dark let's go home"seb said and we both go home.

SEBASTIAN POV
So we just arrived at home and I think the boys already set everything and now just for surprise for her."why is the house so quiet?"she asked and close the car door and walk to the front door."wear this"i said and give her a blindfold."why"she said."just wear it"i said and she wear it,and we both slowly walk inside."seb i am scared right now"she said and hold my hand tight and feel so good."don't be scared"i said and we both stop."ashley i will count three to one and open your blindfold"i said."ok"she replied.

"3,2,1 open your blindfold"i said and she open it and they all yelled."Happy birthday!!"they all said and hug them."we have another surprise for you"i said and her aunt and cousin,two her best friend."hii"they said and hug her and pull away."i miss you"she said and hug her aunt and pull away and they started talking about some stuff.

"Ashley your cake is here"oli said."wow nice cake i got here"she said and we are laughing."let's sing"darren said."happy birthday to you,happy birthday to ashley,happy birthday to you"we sang and she make a wish and blow the candle and we all eat.

After a few hours we been talking and eating and her friends and family need to go home."is nice to see you sebastian btw take care of her"her aunt said."sure"i said and they all go out."well boys let's clean up"manager ty said and we all clean up,I didn't see ashley around but she probably go take a shower.

ASHLEY POV
I was upstairs on me and sebastian bathroom and i was in pain from my arms,in fox life if you turn 17,your sun tattoo on your arms will turn into a half moon and the process will take a few minutes to turn into a half moon and you illegally can kill human without any punishment or kill animals,from your oldest master that take care of you which is annie."arr fuck"i muttered and finally my sun turn into moon."ashh"i heard seb call me."im in the bathroom"i yelled and turn the water on."oh ok"he said and i stand behind the door and peek my head on the door."seb can you give me clothes on the bed"i said."sure"he said and give my clean clothes and go to shower.

SEBASTIAN POV
ashley just come out from the bathroom and she wear dark green shirt and short pants."seb where is the hair dryer"she asked."on the drawer"i said and she take it and blow her hair and it's dry."seb"she said walk to the bed and sit."yeah"i said."thank you for everything"she said and hug me and her mint shampoo is so smell good."your welcome"i said and hug her back and we both pull away.

Then i see her arms and a moon tattoo but she never tell me about it and the tattoo is same as my moon but mine is full moon and her is half moon.

ASHLEY POV
"You never tell me you have tattoo"he said and chuckled."i get it from last week"i said."really?last week"he said."yeah"i said."i have those when i was your age"he said."really"i said."yeah and i change it to full moon"he said."wow...you never tell me about your full moon tattoo"i chuckled."well I didn't want to and oli also have it when he 17"he said."he still have it?"i asked."well we both change to full moon when we get older because is cool"he said and i kinda confused about it.

"I was faking it earlier"i said."what faking?"he asked."well I wasn't really like my special day because of my parents ruined for me"i said annoyedly."when i was little I didn't have anything or anyone and blablabla skip to my birthday i wait my parents and sister to come home and surprise me like you do and i wait untill 10 pm and they come home and i asked where is my present and they didn't get me anything and they didn't even remember or care"i said."and since there i never celebrate my own birthday"i said."since when you didn't like your birthday"he asked."since 5 I guess"i said and he hug me immediately."i am sorry for you to lived like that"he said and rub behind my back with his hand.

"It's ok is not you fault"i said."let's get some sleep"i said and we both pull away from the hug and i lay down my head on his arms laying on my pillow and we both felt asleep and i really feel safe.

HEY MY READERS!!!Hope you enjoy it and please vote me and i love y'all❤️❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻