PART 2

Previously...
"Tell me then i will be fine"he said and holding both of my hands.

RYAN POV
So i heard ashley and sebastian talking and i go heard and the door being open a little so i peck on them."so what was this"seb said and open her computer."you wrote this and it must be something"he said."no seb this all just a song im trying to write and has nothing to do with it"she said."so who is him who is your crush"he said."is my thing just don't think about it ok"she said."tell me then i will be fine"he said and holding both of her hand.She gonna be in big trouble so i run tip toes to justin room where they hang out.

"Guys ash in trouble we gonna help"i said."with who"reggie said."seb his asking her"i said."then let's go help her"darren said and darren call ashley to the room.

ASHLEY POV
"Ash!!"darren yelled while im being quiet as hell to seb."im gonna go now"i said and go out to justin room."thank god you guys safe me"i said and close the door and breathe heavily."welcome"darren said."i was the one who hear your guys conversation"ryan said."hey is not nice to hear"i said."well at least i safe you"ryan said."you got a point there"i said."but now what im gonna do?! Avoiding him all day"i said."well you can go out with me like hang out tomorrow"darren said."that's helpful but what if-"seb comes in."hey you guys tomorrow my girl are coming you guys ok with it"he said."im ok with it"i said and the boys knows how hurt to hear that."umm yeah w-we ok with it"oli said and he leave us alone."yeah let's stick with darren plan"i said agree back."i don't want hurt myself"i said."so bobba tomorrow?"darren said."yeah and im gonna take a shower,good night"i said and go take a shower.

After the shower i continue the song that i been working on."hey ash"seb walks in."hey seb"i said."are you ok if my girlfriend come tomorrow"he asked again."yeah im ok with it but I probably won't be here all day cause i have photo shoot and after that i have to go out with darren to buy he's things"i said."you been acting weird these days"he said."im fine no need to worry"i said."ok"he said and go out.

SEBASTIAN POV
I just left ashley room but i feel that she was lying but in real she doesn't like she makes eye contact with me but if she lying she don't do eye contact."hey what ya doing there"oli said."im just ask her if she fine with zoe come over here tomorrow"i said."she already said earlier she's fine with it"oli said and tap my shoulder."but i feel like she was lying but she actually not because she makes eye contact"i said."she is not lying trust me"he said."ok"i said and go to my room.

OLIVER POV
I know ashley was lying to him just now because of his girl come over tomorrow."hey"i said while come in to ashley room."yeah"she said and turn her chair to me."you lying just now i know that"i chuckled."what?no I wasn't lying"she said and looking at the door."and now you were lying to me"i laugh."ok i was but I wasn't sad beside i have a day without seeing them being clinging around me ughh that's give me a chills"she said."even on the phone"i said."I can't imagine how"she said."i meant i can be clinging but not all the time like them"she said and we both was laughing."like out there they have more than that"i said."yeah but sometimes I always thinking about this feelings i have for a years and hiding them"she said."like what"i asked."like why they exist and always thinking what am i to him"she said."well he probably best friend"i said."yeah ofc best friend but for me like more than a best friend"she said."don't think about that bullshit"i said."you have a busy day tomorrow"i said."go to bed"i said."ok gud night oli"she said and go to bed and i go out.

HI MY READERS!!! I HOPE YOH HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY💗PLS VOTE ME AND YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER💟

PEACE OUT ✌🏻