PART 4

ASHLEY POV
12:30 am
"Hey ash don't forget that you have to be in studio before 9 and for the rest of this week"zach said."yeah ok"i said."so tomorrow meet at studio byee"he said."bye"i said and end the call after that i go shower and sleep.

8:20 am
I just wake up from alarm clock on my phone and go shower.After shower i wear this:

After shower i wear this:

Shoe:

After that i go out i see everyone already awake

After that i go out i see everyone already awake."good morning ashley"zoe said."you too"i said and take my bag with phone."where are you going today"darren said."im going to studio"i said."you need a ride"zoe said and i know what she gonna do and i text zach to pick me up."no need my friend gonna pick me up"i said."who's your friend"seb said."umm my friend"i said."you meant your ex"she said and my blood was boiling."hey that's not nice"regie said and my phone was ringing."hey zach"i said."hey im outside"he said."ohh ok im on my way"i said and end the call."better watch your mouth you little brat"i said coldly and she was angry as hell and she grab my arm but before she could do anything i use my other arm pull her arm and slam her down to the floor."that's for giving me bruise"i said and left the house go in zach car.

"You ok"he said while driving."no im not"i said and leaning to the window."i have a fight with his girlfriend and now he will probably hate me"i said."he wouldn't hate you beside the girl who was wrong"he said."yeah but i said my friend that was you was gonna pick me up and she snake in to the conversation and said 'you meant your ex' like how rude is that"i said."did she involve me"he said and park the car."no ones know about the mansion"i said."so just me and the boys know about your mansion"he said ."yupp"i said and we go inside and record our song and hang out a little bit.

"Yeah like hell they really need to use anger"corbyn said and my phone ringing and i look it's seb and I didn't really care."hey why you didn't answer the phone"zach said."just ignore it I didn't even want to answer that call anyways"i said and we continue talking.After a few more talks i look at the clock is almost 10."hey guys im gonna go home now it's almost 10"i said."sure let's go"zach said and we go out and he send me home."hey ash when you get home we need to finish our movie from last night"he said."sure"i said."well im actually gonna go to my house but i need to grab some of my stuff there and to my house"i said."sure"he said and he drop me off to take some of my things.

"Hey ashley sorry about i said this morning"she said but I didn't respond to her."hey im talking to you"she said get a little bit angry."whatever you wanna said I don't give a fuck"i said and pack my bag."where are you going"seb ask."I can't lived here with this kinda human being"i said."beside i have house to lived btw don't ever thinking i will be back until someone get out from this house"i said."you stupid little bitch don't make me wanna tell the secret"she said."tell him and he will probably kick me out but who's care?not me"i said."she been hiding her secret with the boys for years that she have a crush on you and she didn't want you to break your friendship"she said."bravo zoe bravo"i said and smile evilly."now seb said what you gonna said or kick her out"she said."well i will decide for him"i said."i will kick myself out from this place"i said and go out take all of my things and put it on zach car."let's go"i said."i heard arguing"he said and driving."yeah i have arguing with them but it's all over now and I didn't even want to remember it"i said.

SEBASTIAN POV
What just happened?"happy now"oli said to zoe."you don't know what she been through"darren said and i just walk to my room."hey baby im-"i cut her off."what's wrong with you?!i just lost my best friend!"i yelled."so best friend more important than me?!"she said."yeah ofc because you like her didn't you but guess what she didn't have any feelings for you anymore!"she yelled."im breaking up with you rn get out from the house!"i yelled and she crying while go out and i started crying.

After a few hours calming down with red puffy eyes i take my phone and delete all of me and zoe photos,while i deleting the photos i see a video that me and ashley singing in the car at night and just both of us and I watch until the end."BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!"we both said and with her laugh,smile i miss that time but she probably didn't want to talk to me for this time I guess she really hate me now."hey bro"darren and oliver said while come in."hey"i said and sniffed."dude are you crying"oli laugh smally."i just get emotional"i said."you cry because of that girl"darren said."no"i said."then"oli said."is about ashley"i said."bro ashley keep her feelings from you because she want you to be happy even do it wasn't herself that make you smile"darren said."she don't want her friendship to end because of confession"oli said."really"i said."yeah she always talk about you all the time when you not around"darren chuckled."but when you started dating she hate it but is for you best"oli said."did she still have those feelings"i asked."you should go ask herself"darren said and tap my shoulder."only she knows those feelings"oli said and they both go out.

Should i call her?

HI MY READERS!!!I hope you have a nice day💗PLEASE VOTE MEE❤️LOVE Y'ALL