PART 41

Next morning~
SEBASTIAN POV
"Good morning"i said and kiss her cheek while she still half asleep and half not."mmm morning"she said."where are you going"she asked and i laugh."go kill some people that you hate"i chuckled."oh ok be careful"she said and i give her a small kiss on the lips."now go to sleep"i whisper to her."ok bye"she said and back to sleep."bye"i said and left the house.

"Oli i need you now"i said."it's 7 in the morning,you dumbass"he said and threw a pillow to me."come on"i said and dragged him from the bed."get ready now and make sure you have your mask"i said and he look at me confused."why the fuck i need to wear my mask?"he said."cause we going to kill somebody"i said."ok i will,now get out"he said and i left his room and wait him outside.

"So you got your mask"i said to make sure."yes"he said and after that we both go find that guy.

When we arrived at his house we go in slowly and not gonna lie this house is so dirty and ugh disgusting."when was the last time he clean his house ugh"i said and we go upstairs to see if his here."you go that way i go this way"i said and he nodded.

We both been looking around no one's is here so we wait and we hear the door from downstairs is opening and when we peek at the door we saw a girl with blonde hair with a boy with brown hair."you take care of that blonde and i take care the brown"i whispered to him."ok"he said and teleport to the kitchen and i do my job."ARHH WHO ARE YOU GUYS"the boy said."look i don't have all day to tell you about me-let's just get to the point"i said."stay back or im gonna stab you"he said."oh so scared"i said and put a spell on him"semprota"i said and puff he's gone...for good."oli! Let's go!"i yelled and we meet up outside and after that we left.

"Nice job"i said."next time try to do this shit on night"he said and rolled his eyes annoyedly."not always i need your help"i said."yeah of course ugh now i need my sleep back"he said and go upstairs and i call ashley.

ASHLEY POV
I just woke up from my sleep because of my phone is ringing and without seeing the name i answer the call."what do you want"i said aggressively but in sleepy voice."well,good morning darling"he said and i realize is seb cause who would call me darling or my dear and my love unless him."good morning too seb"i said."i have good news to share"he said."about what?"i said with half open eyes."i kill him"he said and i feel really good and sleepy in the same time."finally but wait-you alone right"i asked."of course not im with oli"he said."I thought you say you didn't want anything to do with him"i chuckled."that's not true"he said."okok now i proud of you for doing that for me and thank you"i chuckled."your welcome darling"he said."ok imma back to sleep so have a nice day"i said."bye love you"i said."love you too"he said and we end the call and i back to sleep but before i have my nice and good sleep he came out of from no where and hug me from behind.

"you bitch! what the fuck"i said and turn to him."why I can't?"he said and still hugging me."you fucking scared the shit out of me"i said and when i sniff his shirt i already smell the blood."go change your fucking shirt cause I don't want any blood on my bed sheet"i said and he sigh."ok"he said and say some spell that I didn't know they were exist."now can we go back to sleep i wake up early today"he said."what time is it now?"i asked him."8:40"he said."don't say you have a fucking interview to go"he said."well I remember my schedule is clean so yeah I don't have to go anywhere"i said."finally you free"he said and i just laugh.

"So you don't have any plans with the boys"i asked."not in the mood"he said while playing my hair."what about we go there you just having a nice day there"i said."let me sleep first then we will go"he said."well you can have a good sleep and i can have a good shower"i said and stand up from bed."you can't shower without me"he said with a smirk on his face."is still morning-what the fuck seb"i said and throw a pillow at him."hey why not"he said and laugh a little."it's not the vibes you know"i said and i get in the shower.

After shower i wear this:

And go downstairs."we should go now"i said and we both teleport to the boys house.

When we arrived i could feel bad things about to happen...and my guess is true.His old 'friend' is here."OMG!Sebastian!"she said with her annoying voice.We use to know each other like a few times in the past but i never get along with her cause she likes seb more than a friend basically she's annoying."yeah hi"he said awkwardly he also confused and shock."it's been a long time"she said with smiley face."yeah"he said."i miss you,didn't you miss me"she said...eww who's want to miss you?probably not me.

After that she looks at me."oh-hi ashley"she said."yeah hi"i said and stay still beside him."i miss you"she said and immediately hug me...what the fuck?."yeah miss you too"i said and tap my hand two times at her back awkwardly."how about we go out with all of them"she said in excited voice.this bitch."we can't we have something to do"seb said."arr come on only this time"she begged him and he look at me with unsure face."please only this time"she said."no i can't maybe another day"he said and her face change from happy to sad little girl."let's get the meeting started"tyler said and all the boys went upstairs.

I guess i have to handle this bitch."I thought you guys weren't friends anymore"she said while i sit down."we became friends again"i said."you bitch-ash"regie call me from the stairs."yes"i said."can you find my phone i lost it in my room"he said."sure"i said and leave her downstairs."thank god you save me"i said after i get upstairs."ur welcome my friend btw I didn't lost it seb just told me that you guys will start a fight so yeah he didn't want that to happen"he said and after that i went straight to seb room and he went back to the meeting.

HI GUYS!!! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING BUT ANYWAYS NEXT WEEK I'LL PROBABLY POSTING A NEW CHAPTER BTW PLS VOTE ME AND I LOVE Y'ALL❤️❤️

PEACE OUT ✌🏻