PART 20

"Seb did you find my hoodie that i left here"i said while searching at his closet."is on the other side dummy"he chuckled and i look to the left and i found it."you keep this since when"i said."since you left but i keep it so when i miss you i will hug it until morning"he smile and butterflies flying in my body and he makes me melt and a big smile on my face."missing me that much moy"i laugh."nahh"he said."well-"my phone ringing."hey ann"i said."you have to be here because you just got invited to the amas red carpet"she said."wait really"i said."yes and now you need a dress"she said."ok see you at home"i said and end the call."what's up with the call"he asked."i got invitation to amas red carpet"i said."wow congrats"he said."ok i need to go now"i said and hug him and left.

"Hey ann"i said."let's go now we have dress to get"she said and drag me to the car."i just talk to seb"i said."and"she said."we kinda in good terms"i said."if you like him don't need to denied it"she said."me like him-not anymore"i scoff."i know you well"she said and we arrived."let's go"she said and i go out from car and go in the store."hi welcome to the fashionnot how can i help you"she said."we here for the dress"annie said."ohh the appointment for miss ashley livia"she said."yes"she said and she escort us to the dressing section."umm did you guys have a black dress"i asked."yes we have is in the black section"she said."thanks"i said and walk to the black dress section.

"Annie is this good"i asked while show her the dress."is to long beside you will fall"she said and i put it back and take the first dress i pick earlier."i think this suit me"i said and take it with high heels."let's pay"i said and we go pay and went home.

"Lynda"i asked."yes miss"she said."did you ever fall in love"i asked."yes?why miss"she asked."how was the feelings"i asked."umm I can't describe how but they will always make you melt into they touch or talking to you"she said."did you fall for someone"she said."not it just i feel something when im around him"i said."that's meant you like him"she laugh."im not we just friends"i laugh with her."but believe me one day it will turn into relationship"she said."im not that kind of person"i said."ok if that's your answer miss"she said and left.

"Ash get your mask you have to do your training"she said."im tired"i said."your not now chop,chop"she said."why she so strict about training geez"i muttered."i hear that"she yell."shit"i muttered and get my mask teleport to the place."hey weirdo"i said."hey white"he said."why the fuck we have training right now"i said."because you still weak"he said."haha funny"i said and give him a death stare."geez sorry"he said."let's get this over"i sigh.

After a few hours and I started getting tired so i stop a little bit."hey no stopping until i said stop white"he said."say whatever you want"i rolled my eyes."don't try me white"he said and we make eye contact."make me"i said and crossing my arms."i think i have to punish you"he said and come closer to me until i hit the wall."i will make sure to make you can't walk for the rest of the week"he said and smirking and i was panic."but i will let you go this time because you look good today"he said with his raspy voice."bye white"he said and he disappear.

What just happen to me?did he really wanna make my legs wobble?I shouldn't said that ugh now what im gonna do when we have training?!

"Annie"i yell."yes"she said."can you give me my trainer name"i said."why"she asked."because i want to know"i said."i couldn't give it to you"she said."come on ann please"i said."no now go shower"she said and i go to my room.

I will find out by myself..

HEY GUYS!!so how was the last chapter?is good?if it's good pleasee vote me and you look nice and pretty today...love y'all❤️💞

PEACE OUT ✌🏻