Author's Note

Hello,

This is my first fanfiction so there are bound to be mistakes. So feel free to criticize and state them. Goes from 0-100 real quick and is a lot cringey. I was probably on crack when I wrote this but whatever. So have some bleach prepared for your eyes if you somehow manage it till the very end of this cliché mess because you would definitely needing those. 

*offers bleach*

In this fanfiction, Master Fu has given Chloe the Ladybug miraculous and she has revealed her identity to the entire Paris. Adrien falls in love with Marinette in his first sight with her and is helped by Nino and Alya to help her fall in love with him. Meanwhile Marinette falls in love with Chat Noir.

Based on the Scarlet Lady AU but doesn't exactly follow it. I just got the idea from it and wrote a story on how I imagined it to be because I can.

Also, all the credit for the artwork goes to their respective artists. I take no credits for those because none of them belong to me.

Also, if you don't want to experience the cringe, I'd say that you skip to the chapter 'Viperion' because that's the final arc of this story and it pick ups pace from the chapter.

On that note,

Let the cringe begin.