The Bee and The Bug: Unified

<Adrien POV>

"Where are you taking me Chloé?" I asked her trying my hardest not to fall. I could transform into Chat Noir, but I couldn't risk Chloé or Hawkmoth seeing it. "I am taking you hostage. I am sure if I do that, Chat Noir will come and hand me his miraculous and then I'll just head home to get mine and give them both to Hawkmoth. Then we can be together forever Adrikins." Antibug said. If only she knew chat was already taken hostage.

She landed on the Arc de Triomph and tide me with her yo-yo. I quickly saw her grin at the crowd gathered beneath us as she yelled, "CHAT NOIR, HAND ME YOUR MIRACULOUS. I HAVE TAKEN ADRIEN AS A HOSTAGE IF YOU DO-" her voice got cut off as somebody pulled her leg backwards with a familiar looking yo-yo. I turned my head towards the direction the yo-yo was thrown and I was happy to see who it was.

Somehow, Marinette figured out how to unify miraculous and was here with the ladybug miraculous unified with hers. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her unified form yet kind of intimidating.

<Marinette POV>

"Leave Adrien alone. You want the ladybug miraculous. So come and get it yourself." I said as I used my yo-yo to grab Adrien. Even though I was upgraded, I felt like she would outpower me so I had to use my brain. "Looks like a bug has saved my precious time. I would be happy to kill you and get the miraculous on my own. Things are about to get whole a lotta interesting." Chloé said laughing.

She picked up her lying yo-yo and yelled, "Anti-charm" and a sword which didn't looked that sharp but still deadly landed on her arms. I wasn't going to take any chances. I grabbed Adrien by the waist and made the run for it. My priority was Adrien's safety then look for Chat.

As I was swinging the yo-yo, I tightened my grip on Adrien and saw a light blush occur on his face. "Honestly boy, if I were you, I would've stopped dreaming about me. I already have a loving and caring boyfriend who pays me regular visits. You are good too but I can't cheat on him." I told him feeling sorry for him. Instead of feeling disappointed, he felt as if I have cracked a joke as a wide smile occurred on his face. "What's so funny boy?" I asked as I was confused. I took a sharp turn towards the left as I saw Chloé chasing me. "Nothing" Adrien said trying his hardest to cover his blush. "Well, I can't just leave you alone because she is after you too. Where is Chat Noir when you need him the most." I groaned.

I looked at his face and saw the familiar green eyes I am used to see in Chat Noir's face. I saw his expression it was as if he was feeling guilty. "Adrien, whatever happened isn't your fault. don't feel guilty about it. It's Hawkmoth's doing. Whoever should feel sorry, it should be him. Preying on innocent and broken people and playing with their emotions." I assured him with a smile. "Thank you, Queen-I mean Lady Bee."

"Lady Bee?"

"Yeah, you unified Lady Bug and Queen Bug. So, I said Lady Bee. Is it that awful?"

"Nope, it's paw-some."

As I said it, I saw him laugh. His laugh resembled Chat but then something struck me.

"Adrien?"

"Yes, Lady Bee?"

"Are you Chat Noir's twin or something?" I asked and saw his eyes widened. "Of course not, I don't even have a twin brother." he nervously chuckled. "Why don't you use your lucky charm?" he asked changing the topic.

"Honestly, if I used it, I don't want to limit myself for five minutes." I replied. "Is it your first-time unifying?" he asked to which I nodded. "Well, I don't even know much about unifying but I am sure you can use both of your power without the time limit." He assured with a smile.

"Well then" I landed on a building when we had a good distance from Chloé "Here goes nothing. LUCKY CHARM!" I saw that my yo-yo created a can of pepper spray in the air and I caught it.

"You have full spots and strips on both of your miraculous" Adrien said as he checked my miraculous. "Well, thank you and it was honestly pretty fun to have someone to talk to. See you later and bee safe. I'll return after the akuma." I said as I used my yo-yo to swing towards Chloé.

<Adrien POV>

"So, don't you have a city to save? Or do you want to just sit here and wait for the job to be done? Which I am purr-fectly fine with." Plagg said. "We have a Lady Bee to save Plagg." I corrected him. "You know the words kid. Just say it." He winked. "PLAGG! CLAWS OUT." I was transformed into Chat Noir again.

I saw a news Heli pass by. Thinking that it would lead me to where Mari is fighting Chloé, I followed it and it led me right into it.

"That's a cute outfit. Did your kwami give it to you." (Comment the reference if you get it 😉) I said to Marinette who was busy dodging Chloé's attacks. She said, "Chat, help me. Distract her while I try to figure out how to use my lucky charm."

"On it." I said taking my staff out and hit Chloe with it attracting her attention. She, instead of trying to hurt Marinette, started madly swinging her sword at me. I was backed away in a corner. Chloé, swiped her legs 360° which resulted in me tripping over. She was on top of me and had her sword pointed at me. She said half laughing half annoyed, "So, this is the end of Paris greatest superhero Chat Noir. Honestly, this is so easy. How did Hawkmoth or the other akumas failed to defeat you."

Just when she was about to stab me, Lady Bee aka Marinette used her yo-yo and grabbed me by the leg. Chloé's sword got stuck into the ground as she tried her hardest to pull it out. "Chat, hold this. I'll throw you at her. You just need to spray this into her eyes." Marinette whisper shouted as she didn't want Chloé to hear our plan.

I took the pepper spray from her hands and she grabbed me by the tail. She spunned me like crazy and when she left me, I felt as if I was going to escape the atmosphere. I saw Chloé finally pull out her sword. Before she could land a hit, I sprayed the pepper spray on her cobalt blue eyes.

Chloé groaned at the sudden blindness caused by the pepper spray. I hold on to her tightly as I saw Mariette make her way towards us as fast as she could. She broke Chloé's earrings and the akuma flew out. She purified the akuma and yelled, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" tossing the pepper spray into air which turned into million ladybugs, who repaired the city.