Infinite Destruction (13+)

Contains a lot of swearing. Honestly, this chapter has swear words more than I've ever sweared/cussed. Also, 4558 words. Good luck and have fun while reading this :).

<Third Person POV>

<At Hawkmoth's Lair>

Adrien was left speechless. The teen heroes had their jaws dropped as they were staring at the emotionless man standing infront of their bellowed Adrien Agreste. Who could've imagined that the cold and heartless hermit was Hawkmoth? (Get some brains pls)

Adrien fell to his knees. He looked at the stone-cold man infront of him and cried, "Why father? Why do you do all of this?" Gabriel (now transformed back into his clown suit) simply gave a smirk in return as he said, "I am doing this all for the sake of your mother, Adrien."

"She didn't want any of this." Adrien chanted as he stood up and charged at his father. Hawkmoth simply stood at his spot and shoved his son using his cane. He pointed his cane at the teen hero. The tip of his cane opened to reveal an akuma inside of it. The akuma lift off as it slowly fluttered towards Adrien. "I am sorry Adrien. You won't understand it right now. But give it some time, I bet you will." Gabriel said his voice hinting a bit of sadness.

Adrien's entire life up until now flashed before his eyes. He took a look at his ring and saw he was down to one paw now. "Sorry Plagg, my friends and my princess. I failed you all and I failed myself." he muttered as the black butterfly landed in his bell and soon melted in it.

"ADRIEN NO!!!!!!" Marinette shouted. Rena Rouge and Carapace had somehow trapped the two troublemakers (Volpina and Paon) in Carapace's shelter. They made their way towards Marinette and saw the black butterfly land on Adrien. They hurried over and stopped Marinette who was attempting to tackle Hawkmoth on her own without her miraculous.

Soon, Adrien's vision got clouded as his mind was slowly being taken control over by his father. He tried to fight off against the dark cloud forming in his mind but, Hawkmoth was stronger than him. He felt weak and pathetic. He couldn't fight off against the darkness that was slowly taking over him. He took a final glance over at Marinette who was crying her eyes out.

"I am sorry my princess. I was too weak to protect you. Your knight has failed you." Adrien said as a tear ran down his cheek and his body was engulfed by dark bubbles. When the bubbles disappeared, his usual black leather suit was replaced by a white suit. His green eyes which were usually warm was now blue and cold as it sent shivers down Marinette's spine. The heart-warming smile he put on his face which would send Marinette on cloud 9 was replaced by an emotionless frown.

The man who Marinette had once loved was gone. Infront of her stood a heartless, stone-cold and intimidating copy of him. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR SON?" Marinette snapped trying to hold back her tears that were falling from her eyes.

"Ah love, what an interesting dagger to have during a war. If used correctly, it can wound your heart beyond repair. My son was too much of a goodie-two shoes to understand why I kept him home-schooled after Emilie's death. He sneaked out of the house to go to that pesky school of yours where he met you and falled for you. But now, he doesn't even understand emotions. All he feels now is that I, his father whatever will say he'll do it. Even if it's morally wrong." Hawkmoth smirked as he crossed his arms and eyed the teen baker.

"YOU BASTARD, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN SON? YOU DESERVE HELL FOR THIS!" Nino yelled which earned him a wide smile from Hawkmoth. Alya and Marinette were shocked. The usual Nino was calm and collected. He never showed his angry side. But now, the rage builded up combined with the hatred he still had for Adrien's father was too much.