Soul Swapped

<Chat Noir POV>

"Chat, I got to go. I have a friend to take care of. Can you escort Chloé to her house?" Marinette asked me with baby doll eyes. It was hard for me to refuse but I didn't have to as my ring beeped. "Well, sorry M'Queen. My ring is nearly out. Cat-ch ya later." I spoke. I made my way to where Marinette left me.

I almost maded it. When my miraculous was dangerously low, I was just a few buildings away. I jumped and almost made it when I detransformed. Thankfully, I held on the roof and made it their safely.

"If you were off by one second, then I would've had to find a new owner. Please Don't do these types of stunts kid." Plagg said as he hugged my arm. I was surprised to see Plagg was a softy too but before I could tell him, he hide among my shirt.

"Hello Adrien. Sorry I left you here instead of your house. That akuma took a while. Thankfully Chat Noir was there to help me." Marinette said as she landed on the roof she left me. She was back to been Queen Bee. I assumed she gave Chloé her miraculous back and left her.

"Anyways, let's head towards your home. Shall we?" she asked with a smile as she gave me her hand. I took it and hold on to her tightly. She used her spinning top thingy to swing us both towards my home which was quite far from here.

"So, how was your second day of being a superheroine?" I asked breaking the awkward silence between us. "Honestly, not that bad. I have some works as a civilian. But when they are done, I like to spend time thinking on how I can have some fun and save Paris at the same time as Queen Bee. To be honest, yesterday I couldn't even get to patrol because of private life. But, I won't let it slip today though." She said thinking about something the entire time.

After hearing the last part, guilt drowned me. As I was the reason why she got akumatised yesterday. "Adrien, here is your house. Do you mind if I take you by the front door?" she asked me.

"The window in my room is always open, take me through that. Father will be furious to see me come this late at night." I said as I realized we were home.

<The Next Morning>

<Third Person POV>

Marinette woke up as usual when it was late to school. Yesterday night, she couldn't sleep well as she went out on a patrol with Chat Noir. She got dressed up as usual and took her purse in which she hide Pollen with her.

She rushed to school and somehow made it in time. The bluenette, sat with her best friend Alya like every other day. The whispers hadn't left her ever since and people treated her like she wasn't one of them. When Ms. Bustier entered, she gave everyone a project to be worked on and submitted before the end of the week (Today was a Wednesday) she grouped everyone is class. Juleka with Nathaniel, Rose with Max, Kim with Alix, Nino with Alya and lastly...... "Marinette is with Adrien." Ms. Bustier said. Nino took a glance at Adrien, who was secretly busy trying to stare at Marinette.

<Time Skip to After School>

<Third Person POV>

Adrien informed his father about his project. "If it's regarding your grades, do what you like. But return home by 7pm. Also don't eat anything sugary there. You are on a diet Adrien Aggreste." Gabriel said in his usual cold voice.

Nathalie who usually drove Adrien around said, "Your schedule for today and tomorrow has been cleared by your father. You may go and work on your project without worrying about your Chinese or fencing lesson. Also, gorilla has taken the car for service. So, you'll have to walk to her house."

When Adrien arrived at her house, Marinette's parents weren't home. She took him to her room. He saw that she had various posters and dolls of Chat Noir which he never saw as Chat. "You like Chat Noir?" he asked her with a light blush on his face. "Haven't you seen what's on the news these days? People think I am chat's girlfriend." She said with a tear falling from her eye. She quickly hid her face as she didn't want Adrien to see her crying.

"Anyways, we should start working on our pro-" before she could continue, they both breathed in a strange blue gas. Which made them collapse. Pollen and Plagg saw that they were both sleeping on the ground. Suddenly, a blue version of them flew out from their bodies and went into each other's body.

"What do we do Plagg? Their souls got swapped." Pollen asked Plagg sounding worried. "We can only wait and watch." Plagg replied.

Fifteen minutes later, the two of them woke up. They were shocked to see what has happened to them.

What am I doing staring at the mirror? Marinette/Adrien thought to herself. "Umm......Marinette? Where are you?" Adrien/Marinette yelled in confusion. "I am right before your eyes. What do you mean? Wait a minute....... why are you in my body and why am I in your body?" Marinette/Adrien asked.

"Another akuma attack I guess. Seems like this one likes to swap souls of its victims." Adrien/Marinette said. Marinette/Adrien nodded in response.

Adrien/Marinette embraced Marinette/Adrien and said, "Look, it's gonna be alright. Chat Noir, Ladybug and Queen Bee will fix everything." As he embraced Marinette/Adrien, he took the ring off her. Meanwhile Marinette/Adrien took her miraculous from Adrien/Marinette and said, "Yeah, you are right. I've to go use the bathroom though. I'll be right back." She quickly made her way downstairs taking Pollen with her. But instead of the bathroom, she went outside. Behind the bakery building, where there was an alleyway were they usually threw their remaining baked good.

"Pollen, Chat Noir needs our help. I don't know if this akuma has affected him or not. But we got to hurry. POLLEN, BUZZ ON!" Marinette/Adrien said. She was her reflection and saw that Adrien was in the Bee Miraculous suit.

 She was her reflection and saw that Adrien was in the Bee Miraculous suit

NOT MY ART, CREDITS OF THIS PICTURE GOES TO IT'S ARTIST

"There's no time to lose, I've got to hurry or Paris will be in chaos." She quickly made her way towards the akuma who was causing havoc to the city.

 Adrien/Marinette saw her took off and turned to Plagg. "We've got to help her Plagg. PLAGG! CLAWS OUT." Adrien/Marinette said. He felt the suit being far lighter than usual. He saw his reflection in Marinette's mirror. He saw that her hair was black instead of the usual midnight-blue and was far longer. The hair was so long, that it almost touched the ground and it was tied in a braid. Her ocean blue eyes were no longer blue, now it was a shade of emerald green. 

"Honestly, Marinette should have the Chat miraculous

"Honestly, Marinette should have the Chat miraculous. She looks kind of cute in this." Adrien spoked aloud.

"Over my dead body" Plagg groaned in his mind.

He quickly opened the trapdoor and made his way to Marinette/Adrien.