The Great Guardian

The setting of this chapter is after 'All Over News' and before 'This Can't Be Happening'. Basically, this is a flashback of the events occurring between the two chapters.

<Marinette POV>

Ofcourse, I haven't even made it outside the school and the media is interrogating me and Chloé like crazy. Just when I was about to transform, a gloved hand held me by my wrist and pulled me up. I didn't needed to guess who it was as I looked down at the horror-struck media.

"You came?" I asked grinning sheepishly. "Looks like just in the nick of time." Chat Noir answered as he smiled back. "A couple seconds ago wouldn't have been so bad either." I replied back. I had my arms rested on his neck and he had one of his arm on my waist and the other on his staff.

We stopped at a rooftop and looked at each other in the eyes. I closed my eyes and started leaning to him and I could feel him doing the same. The distance between us was getting shorter. When my lips were centimetres apart from his we could hear somebody said, "Are we disturbing you guys?" I shot my eyes open and pushed him away. We were both crimson red as we looked at the speaker who was none other than "Chloé!" Rena Rouge whined "My ship was about to sail. Why did you had to ruin the moment Chloé?"

"How can people watch these and not feel gross?" Chloé frowned. Nino looked calm like usual but there was a hint of disappointment in his eyes as he glanced at Chloé. "So, should we head to 'The Great Guardian' dude and dudettes?" Nino asked.

"We can't go their transformed because that will raise suspicion. And seeing that Marinette's identity has being exposed, she can't get there without a disguise." Chat Noir stated. "Yeah, you are right. But where can we get a disguise for me?" I asked.

"I know, I have had plenty of dress and make-up supplies at my house. Why not we take a stop there and get you a disguise? Then we can go meet the guardian." Chloé exclaimed.

"That's actually a purr-ty paw-some idea Chloé." Adrien smirked. "Stop it with the puns you dumb cat." I flicked his nose giggling. "But, I am your dumb cat. And you know I can't give my paw-some puns ag-rest-e my purr-incess." He said as he bent down to kiss the back of my hand. I took a look at the other three and I could see Alya fangirling, Nino was well being Nino, and Chloé simply rolled her eyes at his puns.

<Third Person POV>

The team somehow managed to arrive at Chloé hotel without the paparazzi following them. Chloé wanted to change the entire sweet, kind and adorable Marinette into an edgy, dark and rude goth girl. Thinking that nobody expected Marinette to be like that, the bluenette agreed.

An hour passed by. Adrien and Nino had released their transformation when Chloé, Alya and Marinette had locked the dressing room. Wayz and Plagg were exploring the ginormous room along with Trix and Pollen. "Marinette is ready." Chloé voice muffled through the door.

When Chloé opened the door, Adrien's jaw dropped from the view in front of him. Marinette was wearing a red top exposing a bit of her collarbone. She wore a black denim jacket on top of it. She had applied fake eyelashes along with a bit of foundation and a lipstick which was a darker shade of red. Her hair was tied in a twin tail. Chloé had also applied a bit of blush on her (even though she didn't need it when they Chat/Adrien).

 Chloé had also applied a bit of blush on her (even though she didn't need it when they Chat/Adrien)