Epilogue

13 years later

"Pound it!" the family fist-bumped in unison as Monarch and Paon were finally defeated. Marinette, now a 31-year-old woman, turned her head angrily at her children. Adrien sensed something bad is going to happen so he mouthed 'I will miss you two' at the twins.

"Were you crazy? You could have gotten yourself killed." Marinette snapped as the reporters surrounded the family of heroes. "But Mom-" "No buts Louise. We have told you countless times that not to use a miraculous. Do you even know how much you had us worried? This is dangerous. Me and Adrien almost died countless times while protecting Paris. You are not even 10 years old."

"But Mari, they helped us too. Without Emma's multitude and Louise's second-chance, we would have been goofed up. And, let's not forget that their birthday is tomorrow." Adrien said as he took the miraculous of peacock from Paon.

"Luka?" Marinette gasped. "You know him?" Adrien said as he turned his attention to his wife. "He's Juleka's missing brother. People assumed he's death ever since he went missing after the soul swapper incident which was 17 years ago." Marinette said as she watched her children leap across buildings, heading towards their grandparent's bakery.

Marinette took the butterfly brooch and the bee hairpin from Lila and handed the villainous duo to the cops. The cops saluted at them and took the two in for charges on terrorism of the city.

Marinette excited put on the familiar hair pin. Soon, a bulb of light flashed around her. After it was over, the bulb reached Marinette's eye level and took a shape of a kwami. Pollen soon emerged from it looking paler and more exhausted than usual. "Marinette, is that you?" Pollen weakly asked. Marinette hugged her with tears in her eyes and said, "Yes, it's me Pollen. Sorry I was a bad owner for you. I promise I'll take care of you even better now." Adrien simply smiled at the duo as he ran across rooftops.

"Mrs. Agreste, now that Monarch and Paon have being defeated, what are you and Mr. Agreste going to do?" a reporter asked as Marinette called off her Ladybug transformation and called on her Queen Bee transformation.

"Live a normal life." Marinette answered which got her chuckles from the crowd as they weren't expecting a hero who's identity has being revealed for like 17 years could live a normal life. "Anyways, I got to go. I have planned something for my twins. Bug out!" Marinette said as she swung across the city, practically flying to reach her former house to deliver the surprise to her husband and the twins.

After Adrien's proposal, Marinette had to leave for America for her fashion studies as the colleges in Paris weren't that great. As for Adrien, he went to college to get himself a degree in Physics. Though the two met each other during breaks, they still missed having each other around.

After 4 years of college, when she returned to Paris, Marinette and Adrien soon got themselves busy with the wedding planning.

Their wedding was quite memorable and unforgetful too. Around 30-50 akumas along with a sentimonster EACH had attacked the hall when Marinette and Adrien were taking their vows. "Why does Lila has to bee like this?" Marinette has said to have whined while transforming.

"Don't worry Marinette. We'll defeat her and Paon someday. Don't forget that it's you and me against the world M'Lady." Adrien smiled at his soon to be Mrs. Agreste.

They had defeated around 15 akumas without Rena and Carapace when they decided to show up. "Marinette, will you marry me?." Adrien kissed her lips. "Now's not the best time for this." Marinette said as she elbowed a senti-monster along with its rider.

"We may never make it out alive. I love you and have made a decision to spend my nine lives with you. what's yours?" Adrien said as he cataclysmed an akuma's sword. "Master Fu!" Marinette shouted as she grabbed Adrien's arm and threw her yo-yo to devilise the akumas and amoks which were flying out "Marry us."

"I am busy with the akumas." The elderly man replied in his usual calm and collected demeanour as he helped the people evacuate the building. "Are you sure M'Lady?" Adrien asked as he tackled a senti-monster. She gave him a peck on his lips and replied, "Yes, now Master please marry us."

"Fine then! Today, we have been gathered here to-" Master Fu got interrupted by an akuma. Carapace threw his shield at the akuma and it knocked the wind out of her as it hit her head.

"Defeat these akumas." Master Fu joked.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, do you take me as your husband?" Adrien asked as he and Rena countered an Akuma and Marinette devilised it.

"I do!" Marinette shouted in reply as she helped a random 4-year-old get out.

"Adrien Agreste, do you take me to be your wife, in sickness and in health?"

"I do!"

"By the power vested in me; I announce you two-" Master Fu got interrupted again as the very last akumatised victim threw the chairs at him. Rena Rouge helped me get out of the way last second without getting hurt.

"You may-

You may n-

JUST KISS!" Master Fu shouted as he got interrupted every time he tried to speak those words. And with that, the two heroes kissed while Rena and Carapace fought off the akuma in the background.

Pirates of the Caribbean anyone? No one? Ok.

"What surprise do you have for us Mari? Also, Sabine and Tom left the house for a walk." Adrien eagerly asked as Marinette emerged in front of their door.

"Let me be inside the house properly and I have told you countless times to call them Mom and Dad. You are a part of our family for 10 years." Marinette laughed as Adrien stepped away to let her enter her parent's bakery. The familiar scent of baked goods made her mouths water as the nostalgia hit her like a bus (Not literally).

"Mommy, we are sorry for earlier." Emma said as she ran up to her mom and hugged her. "It's ok Ems, I didn't saw you two trying to help too. I was just worried knowing that you two are also doing the jobs in which me and your father almost died countless times." Marinette said as she patted her daughter's head.

"Well then, now what?" Plagg asked as he munched on a cheese croissant greedily. "Adrien's the new guardian of the miracle box. So, it's up to him to decide what's going to happen to us Kwamis." Mullo squeaked. "We'll see about that in a second. But what did you want to say to us mother?" Louise raised an eyebrow as he looked at his mom.

Louise had blonde hair and looked exactly like his father when he was younger. Except for his eyes, he had his mother's eyes. Meanwhile Emma looked like Marinette but with blonde hair and green eyes. Emma was older than Louise by 20 minutes.

"Louise, you often whined that Emma was older than you?" Marinette smiled at her children as she fed all the kwamis. "That is correct. Even though we are THE SAME AGE, she acts as if she's older than me." Louise sighed which earned him a playful punch on the arm by his twin sister.

"Well, you'll be a big brother soon." Marinette smiled. The kids gave a confused look as Adrien smiled and said, "No way." "Yes, that is correct. I went to the doctor today and they said to expect another child soon." Marinette smiled as she kissed her husband's cheek which got her a 'gross!' from her children.

Adrien picked her up and kissed Marinette on the lips. When they parted for air their foreheads touching, Adrien smiled and began, "What did I do to deserve all of this?"

"You fought off death for me kitty." Marinette smiled as the two leaned in for another kiss.

THE END

Thank you all who read this cringey mess. I'll meet you guys in another book. Till then,

CYA