All Over News

Me: Finally my exams are over now I am gonna work on my story.

Me: *opens Wattpad*

Me: *sees 400+ views*

Me: 

<Third Person POV>

<Third Person POV>

Marinette landed in her balcony and let her transformation off for the last time that night. She gave a cookie to Pollen and opened the trap door half expecting her parents sitting there waiting for her. She wasn't surprised when she saw her dad sleeping on her couch and her mom sitting there waiting for her. She gave a warm smile to her daughter and slowly made her way towards her.

"Mom, I can exp-" "There's no need for that Marinette. we saw everything live. It was all over the news. There's no need to hide that you are one of the Paris's Super hero. We were just worried you know. Knowing our only daughter is fighting off against those spawns of evil. We are proud of you my darling." Sabine said as she embraced Marinette.

When she let her go, Marinette had fallen asleep from the exhaustion. She picked her daughter and placed her on her bed. Pollen flew out and said, "As you may know Marinette is a superhero, I am a magical being also known as Kwami. My name is Pollen. I grant powers to my holders. Sorry for the inconvenience but as you now would've known she is the Queen Bee, I thought why not I introduce myself."

"Well Pollen there's no need to apologize, and it was nice meeting you. Kind of wished she wasn't chosen for all of this but what can I do? Our little girl is strong and we know she would win this battle. You should also rest Pollen. If you grant her, her powers then you would be tired as well I guess." Sabine said as she made her way towards the trapdoor going downstairs.

<The Next Morning>

Marinette had woken up early today as she didn't wanted to be asked questions regarding her alter ego. Before she could leave, her dad stopped her and had a little talk with her which ended up lasting 30 minutes.

When she stepped out of bakery, she was blinded by the media and was asked several questions. She tried to make her way towards school but she couldn't as the media was in the way. Losing her patience, she transformed and made her way through rooftops. Even though, there was no annoying media here, media helicopters were still flying behind her.

She landed in the courtyard and detransformed. She apologized Pollen as she had broken the rule of using miraculous for one's own gain. Pollen replied, "Don't worry Marinette, I understand the situation you were in a couple seconds ago. I'll let it slide this time."

Still, she couldn't get her share of peace. That exact moment, school gates were opened and students gathered around Marinette asking her several questions. Some students had brought her gifts too. Nathaniel and his friend Marc had made her a poster saying 'Marinette is our Queen' and had an accurate Queen Bee sketch under it. Rose and Juleka had given her a bouquet of flowers. Ivan and Mylene both wanted Marinette's Autograph.

Even though many people were supporting her, some jealous students were trying to turn people against her by saying, "She couldn't possibly be Queen Bee. She's confident and sassy not clumsy and a walking disaster." "Looks like the beloved QB is nothing more than a nobody. We should leave her alone unless we want another akuma." "Seriously, people like her gets chosen for a miraculous. Whoever chooses people for this, needs to get his or her doctor's check-up."

Marinette wanted to transform and head-out. But that would mean she would've used her powers twice for her own purpose. She was afraid whether Master Fu will allow her to keep Pollen and her hair pin. She had never met the man so she didn't knew what he was like. Pollen had said he was a kind and calm man but still anxiety was hitting her like a truck.

"Can you guys move? You do realise that I can immobilize you guys if I want." Marinette threatened with a smug look on her face. This seemed to work as the crowd quickly disappeared leaving only Alya, Nino, Adrien and Chloé.

"Quick thinking there girl."

"Thanks Alya."

"Marine-"

"Look Chloé, there's no need to apologize again. I have already forgiven you. Just try to be good and not mean to others than it will be enough." Marinette said as they were making their way towards their classroom. Whispers were following her with every step she took. She chose to ignore these.

<Marinette POV>

We were standing right outside our classroom. I signalled Alya, Adrien and Nino to head inside. When we were out of earshot, I turned my attention to Chloé and said, "Look as Chat Noir said, after school stay outside the school entrance. DO NOT go anywhere as long as I and Chat Noir aren't there with you. Try to be careful. If any akuma shows up, we would need cataclysm for destroying the akuma as your earrings are with Hawkmoth and Mayura."

We entered the classroom just to be asked question regarding the news. I was bombarded with questions after questions. I caught Adrien chuckling as I sent death glares towards him. Thankfully, Ms. Bustier arrived shortly which caused all the commotion to die out.

Thankfully, Ms. Bustier treated me as usual and not some kind of a celebrity. It was almost ten minutes since the class started when an akuma decided it was the right time to interrupt us. "Leave this to Marinette and Chat Noir, hide yourselves students." Ms. Bustier shouted as the akuma stood at the class window.

I quickly transformed when somebody asked, "Does it always play music when you transform?" "Kim shut up, let me do my job. Now get the hell out of here." The class soon got emptied and it was only me and the akuma.

<Third Person POV>

"Pound it." The four heroes spoke in unison as their miraculous beeped. The three of them left Marinette as they detransformed out of the school building in an alleyway to decrease suspicions of four students (one of them being a super heroine) walking out of a room where an akuma battle took place.

"Does Marinette knows that you are Chat Noir?" Trix asked Adrien as they were walking towards their school. "Well, she figured it out after we defeated soul swapper." He answered quietly. School had closed for the day due to the akuma. They suspected that the school won't open till a week due to the damage occurred and no 'miraculous ladybug' there to repair it.

They weren't surprised when they saw media parked outside their school waiting for a certain bluenette. The school gates opened and to Marinette's utter horror, she was drowned in questions after questions from the media. She was losing her patience whilst trying to act cool.

Adrien could tell by her facial expression that she didn't liked this one bit. But what could he do? The news of Marinette being Queen Bee was all over the news.