Proposal

The chapter before this chapter has been deleted because I couldn't handle the cringe. So let me give you a run down on what happened:

Adrien's identity was revealed to the world.

<Third Person POV>

Four years. Four years ago at this very day, Adrien's father turned out to be Hawkmoth. Four years ago, at this very day Marinette almost lost her love of her life and lost one of her best friend. Four years since Ladybug and Chat Noir had made a public appearance. Four years since Marinette and Adrien revealed their identities to the world.

Though there were akumas and senti-monsters still attacking the city of love, they were lesser in numbers for some reason. It seemed as if Lila and Paon didn't want the miraculous. Or they were planning something else?

After his trial, Adrien started living with Marinette and her parents. Though he helped in their family bakery, he still occasionally modelled for his girlfriend's website who was known as MDC in the fashion world or rarely starred in a movie. Though, the two teens moved out Marinette's parents house after two years and started living on their own with the money Adrien made.

"They are still 17-18 years old?" Tom had said to have argued. Sabine replied it with, "They are adults now. We should respect their decisions. Don't forget they save Paris on a daily basis as well."

Today was the fourth anniversary of Hawkmoth's defeat and they had a Q/A on Nadja Chamack's show planned. The two transformed when it hit 6pm and headed to the news station.

<Adrien POV>

Today's the day I finally propose to Marinette. My palms are starting to get sweaty. We have being dating for almost five years now. Surely she'll say yes. Right? RIGHT?

But what if I am not good enough? What if she has been dating me because she feels bad about me? What if she hates me? What if she's faking all of this? What if she likes someone else? She'll run away with that guy and marry that lucky bastard and have three kids and a hamster named Adrien then.

Oh lord what am I thinking? Why do I sound like canon Marinette?

"Adrien Agreste, we have being trying to reach out to you regarding your car's extended warranty. Are you good?" Marinette said as she shook me to break me out of my train of thoughts.

"I am feline purr-ty purr-fect right now my purr-incess." I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes yet she smiled at my cheesiness. "You ready Adrien?"

"Always M'Lady."

<Third Person POV>

The duo entered the news room and sat on the couch with Nadja Chamack facing them, smiling at the young couple. They smiled in return when the cameraman announced that they are airing live in.....

3

2

1

"Don't be assumed, it's just the news." Nadja smiled at the camera. "Today, we have Paris's two super heroes with us. And they are going to answer all of your questions."

"The first question comes from Ms. Chloé Bourgeois. Who used to be ladybug. Let's see what she has in for us." Nadja said as she did something on her tab. When she was finished, Chloé's mobile was connected to the giant screen and her face flashed in it. The heroes smiled at her as she began, "So Marinette and Adrien, I have being meaning to ask this for a while. How did I lose my memories?"

The duo exchanged looks at each other. They nodded and Adrien explained everything which had happened that evening. Chloé gasped when she heard what she had done, but she soon felt pride that atleast she gave up being bad. She thanked the young heroes and ended the call. "Up next is Alix Kubdel.

"Hi Marinette, and Hi Adrien. I was meaning to ask this for a while, now that Hawkmoth is defeated for over 4 years, what are you going to do?"

"Even though Gabriel Agreste has being defeated, the butterfly, peacock and bee miraculouses aren't secured yet as Lila Rossi and Paon who's identity hasn't being revealed yet, fled with these three. We have being on the lookout for them but they seem to send akumas randomly." Adrien answered.

"Thank you for connecting with us Ms. Kubdel. Up next is........" Nadja said as she disconnected Kim's call and connected somebody else's.

Time skip

The night went by too quickly for the young heroes. It was almost time to wrap things up and head home when Adrien decided it was the correct time for him to propose.

He faked coughed grabbing everybody's attention. He bent down on his knees infront of Marinette and took a small box out. When Marinette gasped. The audiences looked excited. The people watching it live from there homes were happy seeing what the two heroes were about to start. All the Adrien/Chat Noir fangirls and Marinette/Ladybug fanboys were jealous of them. Marinette's parents smiled as they looked at there girl who was an adult now.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you have being the sunlight to my dark days and brightened up my mood with your smile. Not just me, the entire Paris is grateful for you to remove most of its negativity by a simple smile of yours. With a single smile, butterflies erupt in my stomach and my heart beats a mile a minute.

But this cat is greedy you know. It carves for all the attention it can get as it never got any attention before you showed up in its life.

So Marinette Dupain-Cheng, can I call you my Mrs. Agreste till death do us apart? My princess, M'Lady, or whatever name you like, will you Mari me?" Adrien said as he opened the box to reveal a small diamond ring which had 'Chat's princess' engraved on it. (Don't ask how did the guy manage to do that. Cuz this is a work of fiction)

The entire Paris had forgotten how to breath as they awaited Marinette's answer. "YES!" Marinette shouted before jumping on Adrien and kissing him. The entire city burst out cheering as the newly engaged heroes kissed each other.

Adrien picked Marinette up and spun her around as somehow flower petals slowly falled from the ceiling which confused the camera crew. When a flower petal touched Marinette's head, it disappeared.

"You've got to give Rena Rouge credit for that." Adrien laughed as he mentally put a note that he owes Alya. "So, she knew about this?" Marinette questioned as Adrien put her down.

"Everyone we know, knew about this. From your parents to even Mrs. Bustier." Adrien said as he pecked his fiancé's lips.

"You are such a dork." Marinette giggled.

"But, I am YOUR dork." Adrien smiled as he raised his eyebrows.

"There's no denying that." Marinette said as Adrien picked her up bridal style and headed towards their apartment.

Welp, this book has officially ended. I can sleep peacefully now that I won't need to think about what's going to happen next. See you next on the epilogue. 

Cya