I am your Father

This is a long one with 3698 words. So, good-luck.

<Third Person POV>

<Present Time>

Chat Noir was following Volpina as quietly as possible with Carapace and Rena Rouge right on his tail. The blonde teen was ready to commit murder if something would've happened to his Marinette. His princess, his best friend, his queen, and the love of his life. He couldn't imagine living without Marinette. She was the sunshine to his dark days. Before her, there was nobody else he could talk to and be himself without being scared of being judged by people.

He had found Plagg and his princess the same day and he couldn't be more happier about it. That day was the best day of his life. Life without Plagg and Marinette was dull and lifeless. When the two entered his life, they managed to make Adrien happy without even trying to.

Even though Plagg only seemed to care about himself and Camembert, Adrien knew he was a softy inside and deeply cared for his wellbeing. At times, Plagg would listen to him rant about his problems and he would give him advice on how to fix them. Even though Plagg wasn't the type of kwami who was good at giving advice.

And his Marinette. how could he forget about the kind, sweet, caring, cute and shy girl who sat behind his back in classes. The very first day they met, she misjudged him and jumped straight to the conclusion. But at the end of day, they had resolved it and were very good friends.

Friends. If that's the word you call it when you love someone but they love the other side of you. In his case, Marinette loved Chat Noir and he loved her back.

<Flashback>

It was a cold Parisian night. The streets was packed with civilians heading to their houses. The traffic wasn't calm but it wasn't hectic either. Chat Noir, the new teen hero was running across rooftops with tears running out of his eyes. The chill air sent shivers up his spine but he didn't cared. Adrien had just being yelled at by his father and he decided to take his first round of Paris. "Is there anyone in this world who even cares for me?" Chat muttered as he wiped away the tears.

He landed at a random civilian's balcony and continued his sobbing while gazing the stars above. Little did he know that the balcony he was standing on, belonged to his new classmate/friend/crush.

Marinette was sleeping peacefully. Her eyes shot open when she heard a sob coming from her balcony. She slowly lifted herself from her bed and peeked through the trap door to find the boy in black leather suit with cat ears crying.

"OMG! Is that who I think he is? Is it really Chat Noir? If he is then why is he crying? Should I confront him? Then again why will he say his problems to a random civilian? Though he still looks kinda hot while crying but still Marinette do something. This is your chance to ask him out." She thought. Marinette slowly made her way to the teen hero, trying her best to fight off the blush forming on her face. When she reached the hero, she put her hand on his shoulder. The sudden contact startled the teen as he quickly turn around causing the clumsy bluenette to fall. Chat quickly grabbed her wrist to save her from falling on her back.

It felt like the two had been electrocuted but if getting electrocuted was pleasurable. The two locked an eye contact with blush forming on both of their faces. It felt like an eternity but in reality it was just three minutes. The two felt they could drown themselves into the others eye. They were slowly leaning closer; eye contact still maintained. Chat was the first to break the eye contact as he stuttered, "S-Sorry...f-for that p-princess."

"P-Princess?" Mari looked confused as she regained herself with thoughts like 'OMG THE CHAT NOIR CALLED ME PRINCESS! THS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!' running through her mind. Chat Noir realized what he had said just right now as he was in a darker shade of red that could even rival Chloé's suit. "S-Sorry, I uh thought it s-suits you." Chat stammered as Marinette was back on her feet. They were still holding each other's hand but didn't seemed to care. "S-so, why w-were you crying?" Marinette bit her lip. Why would I hero even tell a random civilian why he was crying she thought to herself.