Jealousy

<Third Person POV>

"So, how's my favorite bee? I saw what happened to you. Are you fine after that wall fell on you? I tried to help. But as soon as I got there, transformed, I saw you leave." Chat asked Marinette as they made their way towards the center of all destruction. "Honestly, I am fine. Thanks for asking. I just got some minor wounds on both of my hands, sprained an ankle and my back was bleeding. But now they are fine thanks to you and Pollen." Marinette replied.

Chat widened his eyes in disbelief. "Why do you bother coming here? I knew your condition was bad but this is worser than I thought. Just head home, no hospital." "Chat, I am fine. Don't worry about me. Don't forget if Chloe uses her miraculous ladybug, then I'll be healed."

<Time Skip to end of battle>

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Chloé yelled tossing her lucky charm which was a bedsheet into air. "That's the first time we have seen you fight and use your lucky charm for us and not for yourself." Chat said to Chloé as he saw Marinette get drowned in the ladybugs. He felt relieved when he saw that she was fine and her physical pain was no more. "Whatever, I just had a score to be settled from our previous encounter." Chloé said showing next to no interest at them at all.

They all heard their miraculous beep. Soon the three made their way towards their home as their school got cancelled because of what happened during lunch. Surprisingly, only Marinette have had to deal with the worst condition. Everybody else were fine. When she reached home, she saw 46 messages from her friend's chat worrying about her.

Alya: Girl, are you ok? Did something happen to you?

Nino: Yeah dudette, tell us. We have been worrying about you nonstop.

Marinette: Guys, I am fine now. Chloé's Miraculous Ladybug has completely healed me. Honestly, she's a great fighter. I am sure if she fights against akumas the entire Paris will be ridden of Hawkmoth.

Adrien: Finally, she did something Superhero-ey. That's probably her 2nd time fighting ever since she got her miraculous. Which was one year ago. But still, you should get some rest.

Alya: Anyways, me and Nino have planned a movie right now. The show's about to start in an hour. Meet us at park. And Marinette, try not to get Akumatised this time :P

Adrien: Alya!

Nino: She does have a point you know 😉

Marinette: If only there was a way to hit someone through the internet.

"Marinette are you fine?" Pollen asked her owner as she gave her a cookie. "I am perfectly fine Pollen. Chloé has healed me." Marinette answered this time with her signature smile. "Refuel yourself Pollen and also totally forget to tell you this, without you I wouldn't have made it alive. I am eternally grateful for your favor." To which, the little kwami hugged her owner.

<Marinette POV>

I left my house and went to park a couple of minutes later. I saw the three of them sitting under shade. I made my way towards them and greeted them as usual. "Marinette, I am glad you are ok. I was worried whether something major happened to you." Alya said hugging me. "Don't forget we two were worried too." Nino smirked. "Yeah. We are glad that you are safe and nothing happened to you." Adrien said.

"Anyways, let's head to the theaters. Shall we?" I asked.

<Chloé POV>

I was just walking with Sabrina when I heard someone call my name. I turned my head and saw it was that ridiculous, utterly ridiculous Dupain-Cheng. I quickly hide myself and Sabrina. I saw her walk with my Adrikins and that stupid reporter and her boyfriend. I was held back by Sabrina as I tried to leap on the ridiculous Dupain-Cheng. She was walking out of the movie theater with MY ADRIKINS, laughing and having a good time with him.