Birth Of Queen Bee

<Marinette POV>

I woke up today as always when it was quite late for school. Great! I rushed to get in my usual outfit and dashed out of my house. When I had had almost made it to school, I noticed I forgot to bring my bag pack.

"How can I not forget to bring my bag pack, when I am late to school" I whined. I ran towards my home and quickly entered my bakery. "Another Akuma attack dear?" my mom asked. "Actually, I forgot my bag pack." I quickly made it into my room and saw that Chat noir was standing there.

"Chat?" I asked in amazement. "Shh!!!" he replied putting a finger on my lips. "What are you doing here?" I whispered. "I came to drop you to school." He said. "Looks like I figured out global transportation problem." I said and giggled. "Very funny. Anyways, grab my hand I will drop you to school." I did what he said, "Hang on tight." and soon we were seen jumping across buildings towards my school. "Chat! I am afraid of heights." I yelled and tightened my grip on him. He chuckled, "Paw-lease, you think your knight will let you fall that easily my princess."

"Knowing you, I have trust-issues."

"Hey! I heard that."

<Third Person POV>

They had just reached their school, when a familiar looking blonde starred at them with pure evil in her blue eyes. "Well, well, well look who we have here. Mari-trash with my utterly useless sidekick." Chloe said as they landed. "Just because you have the ladybug miraculous, doesn't mean you can make fun of others." Chat replied angrily. "You are just jealous because I am superior than you peasants. Even Sabrina or Lila are more suited than you two for a miraculous." She said. "Lila" Marinette sighed in a low voice so that nobody could hear except for Chat noir. "Anyways, I am heading out. Cat-ch you later princess." and he jumped across buildings to find a way into his school. He found an open window and hopped inside. It was an empty classroom. He quickly uttered his detransform phrase and left for the basketball court to meet with his friends Nino, Alya and (more than "just a friend" 😉) Marinette. He quickly spotted the three thanks to the bluenette. He made his way towards them when he heard, "Ok little Ms. Noir, you should really ask Chat Noir for an interview with me. I need it for my Noirblog." Alya said. "Let me see, he's usually busy since he's the protector of Paris after all." Marinette said. Realizing what Alya said in the beginning of her sentence, Marinette blushed so hard, her face was the color of a tomato. "I-I.... ham-I uh mean a-am, n-not uh Ms. No...ir" she stuttered. God! How adorable she looks when she stutters Adrien thought.

<Adrien POV>

I made my way towardsthe three and greeted them like usual. "What's all this commotion about?" Iasked. "Marinette has got herself a boyfriend" Alya said looking sad for me.She and Nino both tried to hook me up with Marinette plenty of times before butit was no use. She was in love with Chat Noir. At least she was in love with myactually personality and not the perfect model or friend. "S-he.... I uh mean H-heiii....is, uh n-not m...y toy-I mean b-boy.... friend" Marinette stuttered. Alyalooked at her with pure evil in her eyes and asked "Oh, I see. So can youexplain this picture of you two?" 

 So can youexplain this picture of you two?"