Identity Revealed

<Third Person POV>

The duo, met at the top of Eiffel tower and started making their plan of action. They had no idea whether or not Chloé got affected by soul swapper. They had seen him cause chaos below them but he failed to notice two pairs of eyes were staring down at him.

"We should use the element of surprise on him. That way, the job will be much quicker and easier. I'll just need to sting him." Marinette/Adrien suggested. "No, that's too risky. We should wait here until Chloé shows up and uses her lucky charm. Then we'll figure it out." Adrien/Marinette replied.

Marinette was about to reply Adrien, when she saw a small red silhouette over the horizon. "Look there's Chloé." Marinette/Adrien pointed out. Adrien/Marinette turned his head on the direction Marinette was pointing and sure enough it was a spotted heroine with a yo-yo. But it wasn't Chloé.

"Sabrina? What are you doing here? Where's Chloé?" Adrien/Marinette asked. "Chat, try to using your brain. Chloé's soul got changed with Sabrina's that's why Sabrina is here. But in reality, its Chloé." Marinette/Adrien replied with disbelief that her partner was such densed.

"Thank god we have someone with somewhat of a brain on our team. But still, your fashion sense is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." Chloé/Sabrina said without even looking at them as she was busying staring at the Adrien the cologne poster they recently put up.

"You can fangirl over me-I mean Adrien later. Right now, use your lucky charm. Or else this situation is going to get even more cat-astrophic." Adrien/Marinette said. But he was a little too loud.

The akumatised victim (here, Soul Swapper), heard Adrien's voice and turned his head towards him. He saw a teen in red and black spotted skin tight spandex suit hold a red and black spotted comb which had a bee symbol.

He threw what seemed like a bulb from his hand. The bulb, collided with the metal bars to the Eiffel Tower and exploded revealing the blueish gas which swapped their souls. Luckily, Mari and Adrien saved themselves but Chloé ended up breathing the gas for the second time which resulted in her passing out.

Marinette glanced at the lucky charm and the detransformed Chloé/Sabrina. She knew what she had to do. She took the earrings from her and wear them. "Tikki, Pollen unify." Marinette/Adrien sighed and in a blink of an eye, she had yet again unified the two miraculous. The lucky charm had disappeared as soon as she took the earrings from Chloé/Sabrina. She felt the power when she unified but it wasn't the same as last time indicating Tikki was tired.

"Chat, we got to hurry up." Marinette/Adrien said dodging the bulbs thrown at her. "I know purr-incess. I'll distract him. Try to use your luc-PRINCESS LOOK OUT!" Adrien/Marinette immediately ran towards Marinette/Adrien who didn't notice the kick aimed to hit her straight in her face. Adrien stood between the kick and Mari guarding her from it and received it straight in his face. He groaned at the pain caused and he blacked out for a second.

He was thrown backwards and the next second he knew he was lying on the concrete road with his back and face bleeding. He tried his hardest to stand but his body gave away. He felt as if his nose was broken from the kick as he was suddenly having a little difficulty in breathing. He blinked and saw that his head was on Mari's lap and salty tears were falling from the eyes Mari's eyes. He smirked and painfully said, "Pri-ahh cess, d-do y...our t-thing. Plea..se k-k-eep yo.ur coo...." He then gave way as he slowly collapsed. Whatever Marinette needed to do it should be fast or else she would lose him forever.

<Marinette/Adrien POV>

Rage started building up inside me. Not only did the villain hit my Kitty but he also took him away from me. I know he said to keep my cool but, nobody can keep their cool after seeing something like that happen.

I took a deep breath and looked at the akumatised victim who Hawkmoth had turned into a merciless monster. I gathered all my strength and yelled, "Lucky Charm!" and a red and black spotted gloves fell in my arm. I look at it and looked at the advancing villain. I knew what I had to do.

I took out my yo-yo and started to run towards him as well. When we were inches apart he took a bulb from his hand and held it. I slide between his legs and pulled him by my yo-yo. He fell and I put the gloves on his hand before he could throw the bulb. The glove surprisingly wasn't his size, which meant I had to use a lot of my strength to make him wear it. When he did manage to get up, he had the hand which didn't have bulbs throw the last remaining bulb at me which I dodged. I observed the akumatised victim try to take out the glove but it was of no use as it was very tight. I scanned him for any possible object the akuma may be in and figured out where the akuma was hiding itself, his cap.

He couldn't throw his soul swapping bulbs but it didn't mean he wasn't dangerous. I used my yo-yo to grab his cap but he pulled me by it and tossed me a couple of feet away. Even though I was in my miraculous suit which had increased healing and endurance, I still felt sharp pain in my back. I gathered up my strength but it was of no use.

Soul Swapper was on top of me, punching me hard in my face. I couldn't move from the pain. I saw his hand rise again and thought this was my end until a miracle occurred.

Somehow Chat Noir (still stuck as Lady Noir) had pierced his back with his claws and had a grip on Soul Swapper. Soul Swapper winced by the pain caused by the claws of Chat and tried to get him off but it was no use as his small arms were barely touching his enormous back. Chat was tired yet he somehow managed to fight back. Seeing Chat fight, it gave me the strength to strike back as I quickly stood up.

"Use your Cataclysm on his cap Chat Noir." I yelled at him. He took off with his cap, barely dodge a blow from Soul Swapper and yell "Cata-" his voice got cut off as he got hit direct in his stomach and was flown backwards the cap still in his hands. He looked like he was about to give up any second but he still managed to stand-up using his staff as a support.

"Cataclysm" he yelled weakly and disintegrated the cap. The akuma flew out and Chat smiled weakly and said, "We won" and fainted.

I was hardly able to stand up but I still purified the akuma. "Miraculous Ladybug." I said tossing the gloves a few feet up in the air which turned into million lady bugs and repaired everything.

"Wait a second, I was swapped with Adrien, what will I d-" I said as I saw the ladybugs drown me and Chat. I felt a bit different. When I looked at myself I saw I was in my body. Yet I was in the Lady Noir suit Chat was in. I saw him wake up and I slowly walked towards him.

"Don't tell me that you are..." I said in disbelief as the realization hit me.

"Adrien Aggreste." He completed my sentence with a sigh.