This Can't Be Happening

<Third Person POV>

It had being two weeks since Marinette's identity got revealed to the entire Paris and their school hadn't being opened yet. The whole Marinette is Queen Bee still hadn't died out and Marinette was wondering if it ever will. She couldn't step out of her house without someone trying to get her autograph or media following her.

She was lying in her bed looking at the view from her window. She was wearing a pink work out tank top which she had designed a couple of weeks ago and black and neon striped yoga pants. Her hair was tied in a long ponytail. She was about to head to the gym for workout when she heard her mother call for her. She quickly ran downstairs and asked what's the matter? "Marinette dear, there's an Akuma out there. People of Paris needs you. Go kick the Akuma's and Hawkmoth's ass." Sabine said as she slurped her hot chocolate.

Marinette simply nodded and turned to Pollen, who gave her a smirk in return. "Pollen, Buzz on!" Marinette said. She quickly felt the skin tight yellow and black striped spandex suit engulf her as she transformed.

"Take care sweety. I have a bad feeling about this akuma." Sabine said worryingly when she saw her daughter leaving through the window.

Marinette arrived in the crime scene a couple minutes after leaving her house. She spotted her pun loving partner glancing at the crime scene for any evidence. She quickly made her way towards him and asked, "Kitty, have you seen the akuma?"

"Yes my purr-incess the akuma is none other than Mr. Pigeon." Chat answered. "Seriously Hawkmoth. Can't you akumatize someone else leave the poor chap alone. What is this the 69th time?" Marinette whined.

"Anyways, let's go kick some akuma butts. Shall we?"

"We shall."

The duo searched Paris and quickly found him near the north of Eiffel Tower. "Marinette, quickly use your venom. He isn't looking over at us. We can totally use the element of surprise here." Chat said.

Marinette nodded and called her venom. She stealthily made her way towards Mr. Pigeon but when she touched him, he vanished. Soon, Chat Noir also vanished and instead of his place stood a brunette with olive green eyes sending death glares to Marinette. "Volpina?" Marinette asked in amazement.

"So, you know my name. As if that's going to make it better Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Now, I'll ask it politely hand over your miraculous. Otherwise, you'll pay for the consequences." Volpina replied with her voice sounding as sweet honey.

"She has activated her venom. That means she only has 5 minutes remaining with her. Try to stall her out otherwise if she hits you, I won't be able to rescue you this time around." Hawkmoth said in Lila's mind to which Volpina simply nodded.

Volpina couldn't fight Marinette head on. So she did what she felt was necessary, she used her illusion to make several clones of herself like she did during the night of Viperion.

Marinette couldn't find the real Volpina in the crowd. The poor girl tried to hit every illusion with her venom but every time it hit one, it simply vanished. Her hairpin had already gave a beep indicating she had 4 minutes remaining.

"Where are you Chat Noir?" Marinette muttered under her breath. Unknown to her, Adrien was attending a press conference regarding the Agreste Brand's newest lining. The conference was taking place in the complete opposite side of Paris so, even if he manage to somehow get himself out of the conference, he wouldn't be able to make it in time.

Marinette's miraculous gave another beep. She was running out of time. Pollen was trying her very best to keep up her transformation but her efforts were of no use. "Oh shoot, this can't be happening." Marinette groaned. When her miraculous was on its last stripe, she turned around and tried to escape but Volpinas were right on her tail. Pollen tried to keep the transformation up, but it was of no use as Marinette's transformation was slowly fading away. Marinette took a final jump when her transformation completely vanished mid-air but she somehow managed to land safely on the other side.

Ever since Marinette had gotten Pollen, she had being practising parkour at midnight without the suit in case of an emergency. She had told no one about this. She used to secretly do this and if she would've lost her balance, then she would simply transform. Even though, she wasn't that good, she wasn't that bad either. She could easily jump on rooftops and climb on roofs easily considering she practised every other night when she wasn't tired from her patrol.

Her clothes she was wearing right now were helping with this situation as well. She couldn't imagine doing this with her pink jeans and her white floral crop top with that denim jacket.

People below her were gasping like crazy. Some were taking pictures while some were recording all of this. At Marinette's house, her parents had switched on their TV in the hopes of the news of the latest akuma their daughter defeated. Marinette's mom was in tears and her dad was trying his very best to cheer her up.

"I swear to god if I get my hands on Adrien, no croissants or pastries for a whole month." Marinette muttered under her breath. Even though she and Pollen were good distance away from Volpina, Marinette couldn't rest as she was no match for an akuma when she is out of her suit.

She could barely out run an akuma without running out of air. It didn't help that the sun was directly above her head and she hadn't eaten her breakfast properly.

Pollen could tell by the way her chosen was slowing down, it would take Volpina a minute to catch up to her. "Where the hell are you Chat Noir? Your princess needs his knight in shiny leather right now." Marinette shouted in hopes of Adrien getting her message. Volpina noticed that Marinette was feeling tired and gave a sly smirk. She quickly fastened her pace and soon caught up to Marinette.

Volpina grabbed Marinette's wrist and elbowed her straight in the stomach a few millimetres below her lungs. The hit knocked the breath out of Marinette as she stumbled backwards. The bluenette found herself desperately in need to oxygen as she regained her consciousness. Marinette wasn't going down without a fight. She kicked Volpina at the knee which caused the brunette to release Marinette from her grasp.

Marinette saw this as an opportunity and tackled Volpina and pinned her in the ground with her hands over her head. She used her other arm to grab the fox pendant. She quickly snatched it and destroyed it.

"Looks like the akuma wasn't there Ms. Dupain-Cheng." Lila smirked as she kicked Marinette's back. The bluenette was distracted by the pendant and couldn't register the kick coming for her. Marinette stumbled and now Volpina was on top of her. Lila landed a punch straight in Marinette's face. The punch was so strong that it probably could've broken her nose if it wasn't for the miraculous's enhanced regeneration and sturdiness outside the suit.

Marinette couldn't take hits any longer. She felt the oxygen leave out of her body as her eyes were slowly closing. She tried her very best to stay conscious but she ended up fainting as the pain overwhelmed her. Last thing she could see before blacking out was Volpina on top of her with a smug look on her face.

Volpina quickly took the hair pin from Marinette's hair and picked Marinette up. The brunette took off with a fainted super heroine on her shoulders not knowing a pair of emerald green eyes eyeing her with a death glare as he gritted his pearl white teeth. The blonde hero quickly took off after Volpina.

A/N: If you are wondering what happened during there visit to Master Fu, I am working on that Chapter. It's halfway done right now and it's supposed to be a flashback.