Viperion

<Third Person POV>

Somehow, Marinette wasn't shocked to find out Adrien is Chat Noir. She felt relieved as she let out a wide grin while making their way to her house. When chat saw her smile he asked, "You aren't disappointed that someone as me is Chat Noir?"

"And why will I feel that?" the bluenette asked as they landed in Mari's balcony, still transformed. They called out their transformation when Adrien noticed he still had Tikki with him. "You should honestly return her to Chloe or else her daddy will hear about it." Marinette giggled as she took her miraculous back from Adrien and entangle it in her hair.

"Oh my lord Marinette, you are such a Potterhead." Adrien replied as he took his ring back from Marinette and transformed into his alter ego. He took the earrings out of his ears and took Tikki with him.

<The Next Day>

<At School>

Nathaniel was reakumatised into Evillustrator because of a certain blonde girl with blue eyes. Before he could do anything to her, Marinette stepped in between to stop him from hurting her. She said, "Leave Chloé alone. Take me with you instead." She looked at Adrien and signalled him to transform now. Adrien understood the message and ran out of class for a safe place to transform. Alya and Nino saw what was happening between the two of them (Mari and Adrien) and figured out Marinette knows Adrien's secret.

"Well it looks like the dork has finally figured it out." Alya said to his boyfriend who gave a chuckle in response. Seconds later, chat had arrived in the scene just to see Evillustrator hit Marinette hard on the head which made her collapse and take he (Evillustrator) off with her.

Let's just say Chloé's miraculous ladybug healed every wound. Otherwise Chat Noir would be in jail.

In Chat Noir's defence: Nobody harms my princess!

<Night Time>

<Third Person POV>

Adrien had a tight schedule today as he had to do the project work all by himself as Marinette was resting because of Evillustrator. Nonetheless, he finished it and had it ready to submit it tomorrow. As he was about to go to bed, he decided to check up on his princess.

"Kid, she's a miraculous holder now. You should not worry. As long as she has her comb and Pollen, she'll be fine. And please rest now. You haven't recovered from both today and yesterday's akumas. Honestly, Hawkmoth has become even more violent ever since you gave her the miraculous of bee." Plagg said munching on his Camembert.

"I know Plagg." Adrien sighed. "You know how much she means to me. She even accepted my civilian form as well. She has a heart of gold."

"Don't you do it kid." Plagg warned Adrien as he looked over his Camembert and glanced at him with a death stare.

"As if your whining will stop me. Plagg-"

"Here we go again" Plagg muttered under his breath.

"Claws Out!"

Plagg got sucked into the ring as Adrien transformed into his alter ego. He thought of what to do besides patrolling and visiting the bluenette. He decided to visit the bluenette first.

He immediately rushed out of his window not knowing a pair of bluebell eyes standing at the door of his room. She dialled a number on her phone and said, "Your guess was true, he is Chat Noir. Also, your plan looks like it's working. It's about time to start the second part of our plan. Should I notify the two that he has left his house?" "I will notify them myself." Someone replied in a harsh and cold voice from the other end of the phone.