Illusions and Chances

Well, somehow this chapter got done before 4th of November and as I said if this gets done before the 4th of November, I'll publish this.

So, here's the mess of a book.

<Chat Noir POV>

Me, Nino and Alya had taken up our positions. We could see Marinette down there struggling and Viperion standing there waiting for me to show up. I signalled Rena who caught my signal and conjured up an illusion which looked exactly like me.

The illusion me took off and went towards Viperion. Seeing the illusion, he chuckled and said, "So, the cat finally showed up and would you look at that it's 12 am. Now give me your miraculous and I'll let her go." "DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR MIRACULOUS CHAT NOIR." Marinette yelled.

"Sorry princess, but it's the only way I can save you and you know that your life matters me to a lot." My illusion said as he reached out for the ring. My illusion handed my ring but when he touched my illusion , "THE ILLUSION DIDN'T VANISH. ADRIEN, NINO LOOK BEHIND YOU!" Alya shouted.

Before I could react, I felt something no someone hit me hard in my face. I looked at my attacker and saw it was.... "Chat Noir we meet again." Came the hoarse voice of Viperion.

I glanced over at Nino and Alya who were both busy fighting "Volpina?" I said in amazement. "Hawkmoth and me both knew what you were capable of so we used Volpina's power of illusion to make a fake version of me and your 'purrincess'. But it looks like a real miraculous also has the power of illusion." Viperion said as we kept exchanging blows but none of them seemed to hit anyone.

<Third Person POV>

Even though, the villainous duo were outnumbered, Volpina had enough fighting experience as she was training for this moment for over 2 months. As for Viperion, he too had being practising but recent victories against Volpina have had made him overconfident so it was enough for Chat Noir to land a direct hit on him causing him to back away. Chat came crashing into Viperion as he tackled Viperion to pin him to the beam supporting the tower. Viperion was about to use his second chance when Chat cut him off mid-sentence. "Not so fast you blue-haired serpent." He said as he held Viperion's hand above his (Viperion's) head.

Volpina saw what was happening to her partner. She quickly made a run for him but Nino was much quick as he threw his shield above Volpina and yelled "SHELL-TER" to trap her. Even though they had successfully trapped Volpina, they couldn't rejoice as somehow Viperion had escaped from Chat's grasp and yelled, "SECOND CHANCE"

<Rewind to the time when the trio have had almost reached the Eiffel tower>

<Viperion POV>

"The Chat Noir coming here is an illusion. I have used my power of second-chance to come back." I said to Volpina as she was setting up the illusion. She looked up at me with wide eyes giving me the 'I don't buy it but ok' look "What do we do then and what do you mean by 'the Chat Noir coming here is an illusion'?" Volpina whisper-shouted.

"Adrien will be camping at the second or third level of Eiffel tower. So, we'll need to be extra careful. Also his puny friends are also helping him and lucky for you, an actual miraculous also has the power of illusion." I said keeping our guard on just in case. "I would prefer the power of creation over illusion but it's a miraculous so I'll have it anyways." She spoke. "Woah easy their girl, don't forget why we are doing this. The miraculous of creation and destruction are not meant for us. We have to give them to Hawkmoth." I spoke as she rolled her eyes and gave a sly smile.

"Any exact time they arrived?" she asked as she had completed with the illusions. "They will be arriving in within 2-5 minutes." I answered her.

We spotted the trio arrive at the situation as they were taking up their positions, but unlucky for them, we already knew what they were going to do. I snuck up on Adrien as he had detransformed for some reason. Probably to charge his kwami. I tackled him but before I could do anything, he said, "Plagg, claws out!" as he transformed into the 'Paris's Greatest Hero' Chat Noir.