A New Hero in The City

<Third Person POV>

"Where are you Paris's greatest hero, Chat noir? I have ladybug's miraculous with me so you better come out or I will make sure Paris loses its Super heroine." The akuma yelled. Citizens of Paris felt relief washing through their bodies when the akuma finished his sentence. It was true that Chloe was a super hero, yet nobody liked her the way people liked Chat Noir. She was rude, self-centered and 90% of time the main cause for akuma attacks.

"Don't bemused, it's just the news!" the reporter Nadia Chamack said from the news helicopter covering the entire event happening below her. "As we can see Chloe Bourgeois, also known by the name Ladybug, has been defeated and Chat noir is nowhere in sight. Where is our masked hero? And can Paris sleep peacefully tonight or will this akuma mark the victory of Hawkmoth? For more information stay tuned. This is Nadia Chamack reporting live straight from Le Mouse du Louvre."

"Hey Megumin wanna-bee" a male yelled grabbing everybody's attention as they turned their heads towards the noise knowing who it belonged to. "Chat noir, is this seriously the time to make random anime references?" Alya shouted from her hiding spot. "As we can see, Chat noir has finally arrived. Can he defeat this villain though?" Nadia stated.

"Oh, looks like I have found myself another prey. I will be happy to blast you all into oblivion." the akuma said. "Let's see who wins" Chat Noir yelled. He spotted Chloe in one of the akuma's arm and had his other pointed to her. "If you want her to be able to see tomorrow, hand me your Miraculous right now." The akuma chuckled.

"Venom!" somebody yelled. Everyone turned their head in unison from the direction this was yelled and saw that it was a female dressed in yellow skin tight spandex suit and her hands were turned into a sharp pointed object tinted in yellow and black like her suit's color scheme. Before the akuma could even respond, she hit him and he got immobilized. There was utter silence, Marinette was trying to catch her breath as she wasn't used to this.

Alya who was recording everything, emerged from the bushes, taking her by surprise. "So, you are our new hero. What's your name?" she asked showing interest in her. Marinette thought for a while and said, "Queen Bee" (I am not creative with names) "Pfft, please Queen Bee. What a peasant name you have. You are just a ridiculous rip-off of me." Chloe who had now transformed into Lady Bug said while laughing. "Just repair the city or I will cataclysm you. Don't forget I haven't used it yet." Chat said. Terrified of the consequences, she broke the akuma's gloves and purified the akuma. "Miraculous Ladybug!" she yelled throwing her beauty magazine into air which turned into a million ladybugs which repaired the city.

"Where am I?" the akumatised victim returned to his senses. "You were akumatised. But don't worry you are safe now" Queen Bee said. Meanwhile Chloe was saying how she was just pretending to give up in front of Nadia. But Nadia was more interested in what was going on between Chat noir and Queen Bee.

 But Nadia was more interested in what was going on between Chat noir and Queen Bee

She rushed towards Queen Bee to interrogate her,leaving behind a dumbfolded Chloe. "Citizens of Paris, meet my new and pawsomepartner, Queen Bee." Chat said

These two images are NOT my piece of work, credits of these works goes to there artists

"Oh, so you are his partner. Anyways, I am Nadia Chamack. Pleased to meet you." She held out her hand. Marinette grabs it shakes it and says, "Pleased to meet you too." "So, what are y-" Nadia's sentenced got cut off from the beeping from Queen Bee's comb.

"Well, looks like my time here is done. Pleased to meet you all. Bee out." She jumped and quickly made her way towards her home. She didn't noticed Chat was following her. She landed in her balcony and opened the trapdoor for her room. Chat saw this as an opportunity, and quickly pounced on her. She was taken by surprise and chat pinned her to the ground and had both her hands above her head. "Chat?" she said as she was quickly detransformed as her time had run out. He quickly let go of her hands and saw her take care of her kwami. The little kwami was exhausted. She took her and Chat both inside her room where she gave them both cookies to fuel them.

<Marinette POV>

"So, Chat Noir here's my miraculous. I am going to miss you Pollen even though I hardly know you." I said looking at my kwami. "Same here Marinette" Pollen replied looking sad. "I have a surprise for you two." Chat said looking cheerful. "What is it?" we both asked. "Master fu has said for the time being, Marinette can keep Pollen."

Pollen looked happy. I was happy too but I asked, "Who's master fu?" "Master fu is the current guardian of Miraculous, Marinette." Pollen said. "Oh, that's great." I shouted in my excitement. I kissed chat in his cheeks and said, "Thank you". "Anything for you, my princess." He said in his usual flirting tone. "Anyways, I shall leave you and your kwami alone for the time been. I have got to go." He said. "Also, I completely forgot to tell you. Be at the top of Eiffel Tower at 8pm. I usually patrol the city for any akumas or dangers."

"Will I be able to?" I said looking at my kwami who was engaged in a tour of my room. "Just bee-lieve in yourself." winked then added "Anyways, bye M'Queen." Before he headed out, he kissed my hand and said bye to Pollen. Then he headed out.

"So, Pollen." I turned my head towards my kwami who in turn came closer to me. "Is it true, that you are billions years old?" I asked. "Well, kind of." She said. "You see the miracle box as 3 circles. Those been inner, central and outer. The inner ones are the oldest and the most powerful ones. Those been the cat and ladybug miraculous. The central ones are same, but they aren't that powerful or old as compared to the inner circle. The miraculous are- Bee, Fox, Turtle, Peacock and Butterfly. And the last outer circle, that circle holds the newest miraculous which were made one hundred fifty million years ago." (This is my head cannon, idk if it's real or not. At the time of writing, it is 27/09/2021).

I was about to ask her another question when I saw her hiding. I was confused but realized what happened when I heard a familiar voice coming. "Girl, you wouldn't believe what I saw today." Alya said poking her head out of the trapdoor and making her way towards me. "Let me guess, you are talking about the new super heroine?" She was surprised I knew about Queen Bug and asked, "How do know about QB?" "I checked it on the news. I wanted to see chat noir so I opened my computer to catch a glimpse of him and I saw her fight the akuma." I lied. She knew I was a chat noir fan girl yet she gave me a look which said I don t believe you. "Ok little Ms. Noir. Anyways are you free today? Nino and I have planned to watch a film today and Adrien is coming too." she said. "Yeah, I am free till 8pm. I will meet you three by the river in about...... an hour." I replied.