The Second Part of the Plan

Me: *Clicks on Profile*

Me:*Sees the number of views on the book*

Me:

How  tf did this cringey book got 157 reads? I never expected it to get over 50reads

How  tf did this cringey book got 157 reads? I never expected it to get over 50reads. Thank you all who read my cringey story and I am halfway done through the next chapter so the next update will be soon. I'll say, within 2 days. Anyways, enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Third Person POV>

The trio positioned themselves according to Chat Noir's plan. Now all that could ruin it with was Chloé's sudden entry or Viperion somehow using second-chance. Still the possibility of that happening was low but it wasn't impossible for Chloé to show up.

<Meanwhile>

<Marinette POV>

"Well that was fun. Wasn't it dear?" mom asked me as we just reached home. We had gone to attend a family function and just return home. It was nearly midnight. I went to my room and got ready for going out today for patrol.

Before I could head out, I heard a familiar knocking on my trapdoor. I looked at it, and saw it was Chat Noir. Something looked off about him though. His green eyes were dull and lifeless. The look he was giving me wasn't normal. I wasn't even getting the butterflies in my stomach this time. His suit, wasn't even that dark as it usually is.

"Princess, can you please give me your miraculous?" Chat asked me as he jumped down and landed on my bed. But his voice wasn't like usual. It felt cold. Strange, he is not giving me the usual flirty smirk or calling me his 'purrincess'.

I put my hand through my hair to retract the comb and was about to hand over my miraculous to him but then I saw a faint dark blue figure standing on a rooftop, glancing at us. "What's wrong princess? Cat got your tongue." He asked. I grew even more suspicious about his behaviour and I asked, "Sure, but first tell me when was the first time I kissed you?"

I could see him grow paler by every passing second. He asked feverously, "And why does my princess need to know that?" "Because, I don't remember." I replied sounding very convincing. I saw him sigh in relief and it just gave me a confirmation that he is not Adrien.

"Anyways Marinette, hurry up and hand over me your miraculous. I haven't got much time left. I need to hurry up as I am low on time. I know you want to know my identity but a superhero's job is a superhero's job. I can't show it to you." He said as he reached for my miraculous. Thank you for clearing my doubt! Now I know for sure that you are not Adrien.

He was about an inch closer to my miraculous when I whisper-shouted my kwami, "Pollen, Buzz on!" The fake Chat, stared at me with disbelief. He asked me angrily, "What's the meaning of this?"

"Cat-ch me if you can. Mon minou." I winked playfully as I rushed out of my window. I noticed that today Chat's action were different than usual. I also noticed the dark blue figure following us. The moonlight shone over us as I took a good look behind me and was shocked to see who the blue figure really was. It was none other than, "Mayura" I whisper-shouted.

I had just landed in the entrance of Musée du Louvre when the Senti-Noir tackled me and pinned me in the ground which resulted in a massive crowd gathering. I shouted, "GET OUT OF THE WAY. HE IS NOT THE REAL CHAT NOIR, IT'S A SENTIMONSTER MADE BY MAYURA." As I finished the sentence, the crowd quickly dispersed as they didn't want to get hurt in the process.

Mayura, who was watching from a distance came closer and said with a smirk, "Some clever bee you are. It seems like you know that alley cat quite well. Still, he won't come here to save you as he is busy fighting Hawkmoth's two loyal fighters. So, any last wish before your miraculous gets snatched Ms. Dupain-Cheng?"

I could see Senti-noir's hand come closer to my miraculous. He was about to take it from me when a red and black spotted yo-yo wrapped around his arm and pulled it away from my head. He loosened his grip on me from the sudden attack and I was back on my feet again. I looked at the direction from where the yo-yo was thrown from and came face-face with Chloé. Mayura looked furious as she muttered something under her breath which I assumed was her giving Senti-Noir instructions.

"I just had a debt with you ever since you deakumatised me and saved me from the ridiculous, utterly ridiculous soul swapper. Now, it's paid and don't expect me to help you anymore other than now." Chloé said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. I never thought in a million years that I would be grateful to see Chloé rescue me, but here we are.

Meanwhile, Senti-Noir was struggling to pull the yo-yo off him. It took him a couple of seconds before he managed to pull the yo-yo off and he pulled Chloé by the string from it and had a grasp on her pointing his right arm (I think that's the arm for cataclysm) at her. Mayura then quickly went towards her creation who had a struggling Ladybug in his arms and took the earrings off her ears and backed away.

<Third Person POV>

"You wouldn't wanna see Ms. Bourgeois get cataclysmed by my Senti-Noir would you? Now, I'll ask you one last time hand me your miraculous." Mayura said with an evil smirk. "A-as if h-he has a c-catcly-sm." Marinette said nervously. "You bet, and it doesn't even has one time use as that pathetic cat." Senti-Noir said with a smirk as he tightened his grip on Chloé.

Unknown to both the teens, Mayura was losing all of her strength. The peacock miraculous she was using was still broken. Yet, she had somehow managed to convince Gabriel that she would be fine. It was true the Senti-noir could use cataclysm countless times. But the more he used it, the more Nathalie would get tired.

IK season 4 repaired the peacock miraculous but this is an AU so let's assume it's still broken for the sake of the non-existing plot.

<Senti-Noir POV>

I had the target in my hands and was waiting for master's instructions. I could feel the energy going down in both her and me by the second. Why isn't master letting me kill the target? She just needed this girl's earrings so what use is off to us now?

"Not yet Senti-noir, we have to wait for Queen Bee also known as Marinette Dupain-Cheng to give us her miraculous. Then when she is powerless, we'll take her hostage so that even if Viperion and Volpina failed, we will still have a way for Adrien to give up on his miraculous." Master instructed me in my mind.

The girl in my arms was struggling to get away. She isn't even transformed so; she was powerless and nothing. She was only called the protector of the city just because of the abilities the suit gave it to her. Without the suit, she was nothing more than a pathetic brat. I could see the girl in yellow spandex suit sweat nervously. Seeing the both 'heroines' being so nervous, master commanded me to just use my cataclysm but not touch anything with it.

<Queen Bee POV>

"Cataclysm" I heard the Senti-Noir say. My eyes widened in disbelief when I saw his right palm fill up with destructive energy. He was pointing his arm which had the cataclysm at a struggling and detransformed Chloé. "Let me go." She whined. My palms were sweaty. I could see Mayura smirk but something was off. She was looking even paler than she usually was and she was....panting?

Millions of question were running in my head. Why was Mayura tired? How can I save Chloé without giving up on my miraculous? How can I safely return Chloé's miraculous back to herself? Do I call Chat? Is he ok? Mayura did said he couldn't come as he was 1v2ing someone. I should make this quick so that I could help Adrien as quickly as possible. But, how?

The only logical answers to all of this was that I somehow venom Mayura. Which was as easy as poking a sleeping dragon in the eye.